ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Would anyone here happen to know how to modify the game to make the "Change Clothes" option free? It's kind of annoying to pay 10mil for a completely random outfit each time.

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a way to get Violante as a slave ? Coz a tried to change the System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary in hope she would show up in the market, but she does not as well as for human race. I even try to put her in some room via save.json changes but it seems i fail :C Does anyone know if she even available ? XD

Jun 23, 2017
Is there a more detailed guide or explanation than the manual.txt? I've been playing for a while and I still can't tell what the white bar next to the player stamina bar is supposed to be (the one under the green bar for the player's excitement.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Is there a way to get Violante as a slave ? Coz a tried to change the System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary in hope she would show up in the market, but she does not as well as for human race. I even try to put her in some room via save.json changes but it seems i fail :C Does anyone know if she even available ? XD
Human race is OFF by default.
Look for "HumanInStore:12345678"

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Is there a more detailed guide or explanation than the manual.txt? I've been playing for a while and I still can't tell what the white bar next to the player stamina bar is supposed to be (the one under the green bar for the player's excitement.
This white bar is "excitement", the line inside is "sensitivity"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can rise girls "excitement" by raising yours. Just take the D and use mouse wheel to rise your "Sens" to almost max, half of your "Exc" will apply to girl.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
birthing where? and how ingame?
Happens as a matter of fact, by message. After birth, you will get a free fully grown-up slave.
Pregnant girls will go through progression: from flat belly to big and heavy with squirting milky tits.
Drinking on milk will replesh your energy.
On start, it was pretty useless for me, because you need to train girls for better results.
Easier to just 1) buy cheap -> 2) sell high -> 3) repeat
If you go through breeding rare stats, you will get a lot of [Mixed] races with verry possibly low demand every time you try to sell them.

Jun 23, 2017
This white bar is "excitement", the line inside is "sensitivity"
You can rise girls "excitement" by raising yours. Just take the D and use mouse wheel to rise your "Sens" to almost max, half of your "Exc" will apply to girl.
So, the player also has both sensitivity and excitement, got it.

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Does somebody know how to change hair type (not color) and height via json? I tried changing "HairStationary" ids but didn't work well... couldn't load later. Thank god I copied the file previous modification.

Neizvestnyy

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know how to get a hold of the SlaveMatrix mod owner? I added an "interbreed" button (which makes all your slaves impregnate each other automatically) to the game using dnSpy, but I can't contact him on GitLab to add it to the mod...
You can try to contact him on this forum

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 95problems

talon19912

May 29, 2017
how do you turn the black box with the training stats in it on/off? Its been a while since i've played, when i started a newer version the box was gone.

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
i need help please i dont know how to use the editor, when i press the edit button the window shows then i press get game data after that i change the money value but nothing happens please help me

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i need help please i dont know how to use the editor, when i press the edit button the window shows then i press get game data after that i change the money value but nothing happens please help me
me too please help me pleaseeee
zes but please help......i dont know how to use the editor
You don't need to spam the thread for help.
Editor is pretty simple. You will open the editor while in game, and a new window will pop up.
You may need to use windowed mode, or alt+tab to show the pop up.
When you have a slave selected, you will use "Get" from the context bar.
Make your edits, then with the slave still selected, use "Set" from the context bar.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes