Aug 18, 2020
I like v.3.1.1 of the game enough so I bought the Dlsite version without the mod, downloaded the v.3.2 decompiled mod along with dnspy, used the dnspy to overwrite the contents inside designated exe and dll with decompiled files, set up config, and …… only got version number with nothing else changed. Can anyone help me with this?

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2022
Is there any way to stop slime proliferation? I'm well into the money cap from selling so many and it's causing lag when I let them build up.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
This isn't a completed game, it's unplayable abandonware.

People are trying to decompile and recompile the game to fix how broken it is...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DADDDAAA

MavisFeatherlight

Mar 17, 2019
Hello everyone.
I found a site where there seems to be a mod for the game.
Can someone who knows about it take a look at it and see if it's legit and if so, could someone please explain to me how to install it?

EDIT: I found out how to "install" the mod and it seems to be legit.

here is the site:

Karenchik

Aug 11, 2018
Hello everyone.
I found a site where there seems to be a mod for the game.
Can someone who knows about it take a look at it and see if it's legit and if so, could someone please explain to me how to install it?

EDIT: I found out how to "install" the mod and it seems to be legit.

here is the site:
Wasn't this mod already included in the OP?

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
is there any way to keep blessings so that i can easily switch them out instead of having to train anotehr girl to get their blessing, makes cross breeding so annoying

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
is there any way to keep blessings so that i can easily switch them out instead of having to train anotehr girl to get their blessing, makes cross breeding so annoying
There is not but you can get so many rooms its easy to just section a floor with your favorites/rarest and just keep them around

Karenchik

Aug 11, 2018
No. At that point, it's a sandbox. You can get the blessing of the woman who you were indebted to so you can eventually breed a copy of her, along with mixing and matching whatever you feel like, but that's where it ends.
OR you can just edit your save and copy Viollante as a new slave, just remember to change her id to any unoccupied number. You can just buy any cheap slave and copy Violante's characteristics to that slave except id number

Oct 2, 2022
OR you can just edit your save and copy Viollante as a new slave, just remember to change her id to any unoccupied number. You can just buy any cheap slave and copy Violante's characteristics to that slave except id number
How do you edit your save? I know about the one that came with the game in the config files, but I don't think it can edit slave appearances in the broad strokes.

Genuine51

May 5, 2022
So does anyone have issues saving? I can't save the game so I can't go far in the game, which is annoying to say the least. Is there any way to fix this issue?
You're probably missing a folder where all the save data is stored. That was the case for me. Just creat a new folder where all the other folders are (i.e bgm, text, config, etc.) and name it "save", once you've done that, create another folder within that one and title it "json". After you do that, you should have both the ordinary saves and the json saves, hope this helps ;)

Karenchik

Aug 11, 2018
How do you edit your save? I know about the one that came with the game in the config files, but I don't think it can edit slave appearances in the broad strokes.
You can save your game as JSON file and edit it in Notepad++ with JSTool plugin, just remember to make a copy if something goes wrong. The more slaves you have, the bigger your save becomes and the slower Notepad++ runs. If you want to edit one slave from your harem of 100 girls I recommend making fresh save and puting that slave there, so it will be a bit faster to save, load, edit, repeat. If you make a mistake when editing a save, the game will freeze when it gets loaded, so I recommend keeping this safe opened in notepad in case you have to undo you changes.
Every object in the game has it's own ID, the game has ID 1, Viola id:2, her clothing id:3-33. Every slave's body info stored in Chad, they also have parents Mother and Father which also have Chad and can have they own parents and etc. The salves you buy have parents, but their parents are Null.
You can't change Viola or her clothes, but you can copy her like I already said. Buy any new cheap slave, save, open, find Viola(her info is like the fiirst rows in every save file), copy-paste her info somewhere, find info of your new slave, check her Id and start changing th id of your copied Viola info to that same id. It will take a while because there are a lot of id. After you done, copy-paste "new" Viola on the place of your cheap slave and voila, you now have the copy of Viola in you dungeon. That way you can also copy any other slave.

Just be careful with ID's and commas. Back in the day, when I was still playing this game, I spent about 2-3 months self-learning how to edit saves. I'm not sure if there is a guide for editing saves. I don't remember much about it, except for enlarging some body parts, but idk how to add new ones.

Reactions: SnoopyFx
Oct 2, 2022
That kind of editing is a little above my pea sized brain. I've come close a few times through breeding so I guess I'll keep trying. The annoying thing about Viola is that she is 100% magic conductivity, so she is very prone to mutations. This would be less of an issue if that same conductivity didn't influence the conductivity of the child too. Either I lose hairless, or the tattoos are missing, it was eyeless at one point and her current extra set of wings is making it difficult to inherit the second set of vines and if I try to breed with the child, they're also very prone to mutations as well.

Oct 2, 2022
Yeah, no. Using Notepad ++ is beyond me. I can't make heads or tails of it. I either need a hero to post the process so I can mimic it or someone to do it for me.

Last edited:

Karenchik

Aug 11, 2018
Yeah, no. Using Notepad ++ is beyond me. I can't make heads or tails of it. I either need a hero to post the process so I can mimic it or someone to do it for me.
There should be someone with copied Viola or her really close copy that was made through breeding. And maybe they will share their saves. Or not.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes