Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
So at the mountain, there's currently a chest blocking the bridge, just to the left of entrance. Is there a way to pass through?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
thanks, but you need to upload global.rpgsave , just file2.rpgsave not enough
Start the game>save once>global.rpgsave is created>copy file>???>profit.
Global is needed only for some games that unlock stuff globally, for example off the top of my head in Fleeting Iris if you have unlocked car once then on any playthrough you get it for free instantly when you unlock free roam.

Reactions: JustPanama

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
how is it called when the standing pictures are semi animated? It looks so incredibly worse than the static ones

Mar 14, 2022
Can somebody help? Joiplay said that frame doesnt fit inside the base texture dimensions. texture dimensions x:382+41=423>4y:11+23=34>4

joe42

Dec 19, 2017
looks fun, I will upload the save after im done playing it

Edit: Fullsave added
fucking garbage purely because of enemy spam and game over

Here's full save, art and animation are fun though
Start the game>save once>global.rpgsave is created>copy file>???>profit.
Global is needed only for some games that unlock stuff globally, for example off the top of my head in Fleeting Iris if you have unlocked car once then on any playthrough you get it for free instantly when you unlock free roam.
Yeah, but most of these games won't recognize a save file unless it has the corresponding global.rpgsave that goes along with it. Basically, having the file2.rpgsave file is nice and all but without the global.rpgsave the game won't recognize file2.rpgsave file making it useless.

Last edited:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
In that third picture, is she sucking a dick that's on a string of dicks, similar to a string of sausages?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Oh damn. So the girl is a actually a piece of shit in this one, huh? Well, that seems right up my alley.

But knowing Japanese devs, I'm afraid the bitch is gonna get away scot-free. Can someone spoil me the endings, please?

Especially if there's one where the slave is freed (and paid), and the piece of shit Ruchika takes her place instead?

"No money on me rn but i'll pay you in 3 days"

Right. Scammer 101. I'll be really disappointed if it turns out hes actually a millionaire
Actually, I hope he really is. And that he did that so Ruchika becomes broken enough to be enslaved by him.

In that third picture, is she sucking a dick that's on a string of dicks, similar to a string of sausages?
There's always some wild fucking disgusting shit in these games, huh?

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
So at the mountain, there's currently a chest blocking the bridge, just to the left of entrance. Is there a way to pass through?
There are ropes scattered around that allow vertical movement.

I have a question of my own, how you do you dismiss companions?

Reactions: Rasc

Arcanity

Jul 25, 2018
Ok so I think I figured out how to use the save from the post. First you have to open the game and make a save. The save has to be in the saveslot of the file you are using (slot 1 for for file 1 and slot 2 for file2 and so on). Once you have made the save for that slot then add the full save and replace the save you made and when you load it should take you to the full save.

Tollan

Jun 18, 2017
Ok so I think I figured out how to use the save from the post. First you have to open the game and make a save. The save has to be in the saveslot of the file you are using (slot 1 for for file 1 and slot 2 for file2 and so on). Once you have made the save for that slot then add the full save and replace the save you made and when you load it should take you to the full save.
I think you get them endlessly, then SORT them into the roster. Not sure if there's a limit though.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes