ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Just saying I like it because of the things you aren't too much enthusiastic. Just a different opinion
My point is that we all like the game. No one is denying that. Just be nice to see some more kink choices. It's a bit limited right now.

Last edited:

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
why does this say ntr, i aint ever seen any? unless its when chicks fuck you when you wit the asian girl

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is this another game where the main girl is an alpha cuckqueen? Call me crazy but if I owned a girl slave I wouldn't let other dudes bang her. Can you play a game on her route? Or does she non-clamantly let all other girls use MC?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is this another game where the main girl is an alpha cuckqueen? Call me crazy but if I owned a girl slave I wouldn't let other dudes bang her. Can you play a game on her route? Or does she non-clamantly let all other girls use MC?
If your talking about Iris, in the gentle/loving yet rough femdom route, (obedience has its rewards) the MC is the only one for her, she becomes very protective of him and horny whenever she dominates him, also she gets REALLY jealous if you show any interest in her friends.
She'll accept that other women have taken interest in him and lets them have some fun with him, but it is easy to see the displeasure on her face, in short she wants him all to herself.

I don't know about the harsh/hate EXTREME femdom path though, (resist and refuse her advances) that one is a bit too much for my tastes.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
If your talking about Iris, in the gentle/loving yet rough femdom route, (obedience has its rewards) the MC is the only one for her, she becomes very protective of him and horny whenever she dominates him, also she gets REALLY jealous if you show any interest in her friends.
She'll accept that other women have taken interest in him and lets them have some fun with him, but it is easy to see the displeasure on her face, in short she wants him all to herself.

I don't know about the harsh/hate EXTREME femdom path though, (resist and refuse her advances) that one is a bit too much for my tastes.
Iris? I think you mean Mei.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SlaveU-0.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes