Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
There was a patreon update this month. Really loved it! Sadly I lost patronage as my laptop got shot.

Literally shot when I was out in a public pub, sorry

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There was a patreon update this month. Really loved it! Sadly I lost patronage as my laptop got shot.

Literally shot when I was out in a public pub, sorry
Shot as in with a bullet, or shot as in electrically fried due to a bad wall plug?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It looks like Kavenbach is still working on it and making progress, version 1.2.5b is available to Patrons on the Patreon
Dev must've taken a break or got slowed down by 2020. All this time just to go from .4a to .5b .... lol.
Not a complaint...just noticing patterns and wondering.

jaxtdyson

Jan 22, 2019
Dev must've taken a break or got slowed down by 2020. All this time just to go from .4a to .5b .... lol.
Not a complaint...just noticing patterns and wondering.
Yea, from what I understand Kavenbach has a rather hectic life which includes work and family, and develops this game in his spare time. So progress is very very slow, but imo worth the wait.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
1.2.6a is up on tfgames

I roamed around the map and couldn't find anything new. I can only read part of KavenBach's post about the update, so can't really tell what was added, other than he said the current area was finished. Is anyone on here following his Patreon? Can someone read the latest posts?

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
does anyone have a save file for the second visit to the arena
I added my save notes in there. I'm not sure exactly where you were talking about, but it's probably somewhere between these saves. The notes should help.

Aliana21

Dec 5, 2018
I added my save notes in there. I'm not sure exactly where you were talking about, but it's probably somewhere between these saves. The notes should help.
the save I'm on about has the corrupted monsters on the loose after you defeat camdon

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
the save I'm on about has the corrupted monsters on the loose after you defeat camdon
Sorry, it's been so long, I really don't remember that part well enough to know. But, out of around 16 saves, those sounded the closest, going off of what my notes said. I know I also saved over some earlier saves to start new saves, at one point. I also lost some saves, at one point, due to them somehow getting corrupted. The saves I sent you were all labeled somewhere aroundthe arena. One of them I know was after the boss was beaten at the arena, and I vaguely remember running around the arena having to fight monsters that had been spawned from beneath the arena. I think that was in one of the saves. If those aren't where you're looking for, I have nothing else..unless you want a zip file of every save I have, which would be roughly 16 saves lol

florian201

May 25, 2017
What is the snake cellar password
And how do we get the girl in the sauna

Because here I am really lost

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
What is the snake cellar password
And how do we get the girl in the sauna

Because here I am really lost
I don’t know anything about the fucking code ... but go fuck in the sauna being a PARTLY stone (gray but alive) (a stone dick cannot kill half a stone). this is a really dumb moment. I had to torture the author to find out ...

Aliana21

Dec 5, 2018
Sorry, it's been so long, I really don't remember that part well enough to know. But, out of around 16 saves, those sounded the closest, going off of what my notes said. I know I also saved over some earlier saves to start new saves, at one point. I also lost some saves, at one point, due to them somehow getting corrupted. The saves I sent you were all labeled somewhere aroundthe arena. One of them I know was after the boss was beaten at the arena, and I vaguely remember running around the arena having to fight monsters that had been spawned from beneath the arena. I think that was in one of the saves. If those aren't where you're looking for, I have nothing else..unless you want a zip file of every save I have, which would be roughly 16 saves lol
honestly that might actually help

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes