hawkrider1

Nov 11, 2020
according to the update-log on tfgames there is a new Area:
"
Version 1.2.6:

-Added the Medusakin Village and all the events therein.

Version 1.2.6a:

-Fixed a game-breaking bug in one of the Water Medusan rooms, which occurred after Alanna took a shower in the waterfall in the lower right of the Medusakin main area.

-Added the "decoration" crystals in more places and around more rooms in the Medusakin Village. Once you find the password in the final area of the Medusakin Village, during replays or from earlier saved games you can enter said password to try out more combinations of Medusakin Appreciation and Alanna petrification levels.
"

Does anybody knows where the Medusakin Village is?
(I coudnt find it)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
honestly that might actually help
I'm still trying to figure out what was new in the last update. lol
But, here's all my saves, and my notes.
It's been so long that I honestly barely can read and understand my own notes haha. But, the previous saves I mentioned are likely the closest to where you were talking about.

Reactions: Aliana21

AsheTDust

Nov 28, 2018
I'm still trying to figure out what was new in the last update. lol
But, here's all my saves, and my notes.
It's been so long that I honestly barely can read and understand my own notes haha. But, the previous saves I mentioned are likely the closest to where you were talking about.
You might want to check out the city hall. Talk to a few people, look for one book in particular...

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You might want to check out the city hall. Talk to a few people, look for one book in particular...
Thanks. The one spot I never thought to look haha.
Anywho..you don't happen to know how to save the fountain girl in the medusakin cave do ya? I've tried everything I can think of, and looks like I raised the meter all I can raise it. And she's the only one that appears to be from my group in the first area.

Man, it's be great if this game had a walkthrough, or at least some hints somewhere lol

AsheTDust

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks. The one spot I never thought to look haha.
Anywho..you don't happen to know how to save the fountain girl in the medusakin cave do ya? I've tried everything I can think of, and looks like I raised the meter all I can raise it. And she's the only one that appears to be from my group in the first area.

Man, it's be great if this game had a walkthrough, or at least some hints somewhere lol
I'm still exploring and experimenting, but it looks like you can raise the blue bar up to 5 portions. I think I was able to rescue her at 3. Which then let me move on to the next section.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm still exploring and experimenting, but it looks like you can raise the blue bar up to 5 portions. I think I was able to rescue her at 3. Which then let me move on to the next section.
I had it up to 5 and couldn't rescue her. I got impaled a dozen times and not revived lol.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I swear this game desperately needs a walkthrough.
If and when this game ever gets completed, I just may be the one to start over and make a walkthrough for anyone in the future...if I can remember everything, at that point lol

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Is this still being made? Most of the stuff I can find on it is from years ago but I just picked it up yesterday and have been really enjoying it, despite the art being somewhat low quality.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this still being made? Most of the stuff I can find on it is from years ago but I just picked it up yesterday and have been really enjoying it, despite the art being somewhat low quality.
I posted version 1.2.6a on the previous page. I think I got it from either TFgames or another site. But, this is the latest I know of. It isn't too old, either. So, I would assume the game is still in production. I'm not a patron, though, so can't see the dev's page.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I posted version 1.2.6a on the previous page. I think I got it from either TFgames or another site. But, this is the latest I know of. It isn't too old, either. So, I would assume the game is still in production. I'm not a patron, though, so can't see the dev's page.

Mega
Thanks, I appreciate it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know what the snake settlement red orb password is?
If you're talking about the latest update with the Medusakin, I didn't even know what those orbs were for. Hope someone has an answer to this one. I may go back and redo the entire thing. lol

AsheTDust

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone know what the snake settlement red orb password is?
The password is StoneMyArse

If you're talking about the latest update with the Medusakin, I didn't even know what those orbs were for. Hope someone has an answer to this one. I may go back and redo the entire thing. lol
You can use the orbs to adjust your amount of petrification and favor level with the Medusakin so that you can experiment with different outcomes from playing with the Medusakin.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The password is StoneMyArse

You can use the orbs to adjust your amount of petrification and favor level with the Medusakin so that you can experiment with different outcomes from playing with the Medusakin.
Cool feature, and may have been useful when I was playing it, but I pretty much already saw a ton of different outcomes and beat the area, so no need to go back. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
according to the update-log on tfgames there is a new Area:
"
Version 1.2.6:

-Added the Medusakin Village and all the events therein.

Version 1.2.6a:

-Fixed a game-breaking bug in one of the Water Medusan rooms, which occurred after Alanna took a shower in the waterfall in the lower right of the Medusakin main area.

-Added the "decoration" crystals in more places and around more rooms in the Medusakin Village. Once you find the password in the final area of the Medusakin Village, during replays or from earlier saved games you can enter said password to try out more combinations of Medusakin Appreciation and Alanna petrification levels.
"

Does anybody knows where the Medusakin Village is?
(I coudnt find it)
Go to the town hall in your own hideout. Search for a book on the shelf at the top of the room with all the slavegirls at the huge table. Once you go through some dialogue, leave the town from the South exit. Go South West on the map, and if I am not mistaken, the hideout is a cave at the South East of the desert...I think. I don't have any saves from right before entering...stupid me. lol

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Man, I have a feeling this one is going to upset me. I was shocked by the amount of content this game has, its genuinely compelling story, and its introduction of new game mechanics as it progressed (stealth section in the prison, turn based army battle thing, etc.), but having reached the end of it and then taking a quick look at the dev history and its seemingly glacial pace, I'm worried that there won't be much more to see, at least not for a long time.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Man, I have a feeling this one is going to upset me. I was shocked by the amount of content this game has, its genuinely compelling story, and its introduction of new game mechanics as it progressed (stealth section in the prison, turn based army battle thing, etc.), but having reached the end of it and then taking a quick look at the dev history and its seemingly glacial pace, I'm worried that there won't be much more to see, at least not for a long time.
This page doesn't get updated anymore, for some reason, but the tfgames page and other pages get updated. It's a slow pace, due to family/health/personal reasons, but the dev is definitely still working on it. In the last few pages was posted the most recent update. It wasn't that long ago that it was released.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes