HTML RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game [Ch. 1-2 v0.18.03] [Imp16k4]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
If you liked the first Chapter of my game please give me a Vote on th Tfgame site under the Addiction pool

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Addiction pool ?
Sorry, tried to look for it, but given so little informations ..
(Guess you know what you are talking about, "addiction pool" for instance, what does it relate to ?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated by

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed/cleaned UP OP
added title image
added patreon link

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I've enslaved 3 girls at the Towers so far. I get to the main target's room, but using a prepared tissue doesn't work. So I'm stuck like Chuck! :(

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I've enslaved 3 girls at the Towers so far. I get to the main target's room, but using a prepared tissue doesn't work. So I'm stuck like Chuck! :(
Maybe you should ask another person around

Though I have no idea what I'm doing in Slavers II at all.
Find a way to capture other woman there are around 20 for the tower

Yeah Chapter I has no images when you load it in Rags
try my own dl link it s the mediafire that s the original

What s UP/OP means?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i do not se the point of having to install a player just to play a game .i would rather just extract and run
*facepalm* I would understand if you say that Rags is a fucking engine and completely broken
But only because of that you must install it, do you never played a rpg maker, flash or html game or right to the point anything? For everything you need at least graphic drivers

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
*facepalm* I would understand if you say that Rags is a fucking engine and completely broken
But only because of that you must install it, do you never played a rpg maker, flash or html game or right to the point anything? For everything you need at least graphic drivers
i play lots from on here html and the like and it is my choice to make me happy and not to make others happy that think i should be playing there game instead even if i do not like the format

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes