HTML RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game [Ch. 1-2 v0.18.03] [Imp16k4]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
At least a better answer that you don t like the format

But only as a small side note I don t care if you play my old game or not. But there are far better games out there you should take a look Bodywerks, Overseer, No Haven just to name a few for this games you should overthink to give rags games a try

Reactions: Nhaazgul

Goufus

Jun 25, 2018
I was reluctant to account for a long time but since it gives more, honestly chapter 2 I have fun playing it but still want to ask is it possible to capture sashia ?, or the girl who steals you and "Help you in the capture?", And especially the Angel is captivable ?, is all I want to ask about the start of slave II, the other missions I can not finish but good part of the game is to discover how it also helps if some captures are impossible, if my English is bad is why I use a translator, my language is Spanish but game barrier is never a problem with games.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I was reluctant to account for a long time but since it gives more, honestly chapter 2 I have fun playing it but still want to ask is it possible to capture sashia ?, or the girl who steals you and "Help you in the capture?", And especially the Angel is captivable ?, is all I want to ask about the start of slave II, the other missions I can not finish but good part of the game is to discover how it also helps if some captures are impossible, if my English is bad is why I use a translator, my language is Spanish but game barrier is never a problem with games.
It is possible to get the girl who helped you capturing the first main target but since I remember correctly only via talk options
And the angle wasn t capturable in this version I planned it for later
And it s possible to clear all 3 "level"

Goufus

Jun 25, 2018
It is possible to get the girl who helped you capturing the first main target but since I remember correctly only via talk options
And the angle wasn t capturable in this version I planned it for later
And it s possible to clear all 3 "level"
I do not know if you mean that each floor in each room can be opened but the first floor only achieves the sleeping lesbians, the second the thief and the crazy girl, the terero the goal, and on the fourth floor the one that helps you enter in the building if the doorman does not let you enter the hotel, penthaous is the redhead and AL, if there is more I can not discover how to capture them or story thread as the dealer has no way of capture, and the other 3 already mentioned, Sam good it is the objective that is achieved because it is achieved.

Goufus

Jun 25, 2018
Can you write that in Spain I have no idea what you meant
No sé, si quieres decir que cada piso cada habitación se puede abrir, pero el primer piso solo alcanze a las lesbianas durmientes, el segundo el ladrón y la loca, en el tercer piso el objetivo(sam), y en el cuarto piso la que te ayuda ingresar al edificio si el portero no le permite ingresar al hotel,en el penthaous es la pelirroja y AL, si hay más, no puedo descubrir cómo capturarlos o si la repartidora tiene forma de capturarlos no la haye, y los otros 3 ya mencionado, Sam bueno es el objetivo que se logra porque se logra

Reactions: Pnk

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You can capture 6 different secondary targets and the main target, it s not possible to capture the delivery girl the angel or the one that helps you with the main target. This one can only captured as a speak option with your mistress after the tower event. To summarize
1-The redhead 3 different ways
2- the girl who gets the package 2 different ways
3- Al from the penthouse 4 different ways or was it 5
4- the girl from the garage only 1 right answer let you capture her
5- the thief
6- the lesbian duo
For Sam there are 2 different ways to capture her
I hope I could answer your questions with this

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any walkthrough? I can't pass even first girl that enslaves me with buttplug.
Thanks in advance.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK I am totally lost here. Once I drink the cocktail and pass out I end up in the dorm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well finally gave up on Chapter 1 when I hit what looked like something I couldn't move past. Playing Ch II now, slightly more intuitive though things like not being able to lift myself up on the balconies is annoying.

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
So i try chapter 2 and i don't understand, i brew coffee for Al and if i put nano in it she masturbate and freeze, ok i try sunny....same thing...ok i try with nothing and see what happens...same thing....

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So i try chapter 2 and i don't understand, i brew coffee for Al and if i put nano in it she masturbate and freeze, ok i try sunny....same thing...ok i try with nothing and see what happens...same thing....
Try to combine the nanites with the toilet seat or with the shampoo

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Send Al to her appointment and prepare her room before she get home.
The girl inside the garage. You must fuck off the guy in the entrance area that you must go through the garage into the building than you must choose the right dialog option
The lesbians... Jump a couple of times between the two lower balcony if you reach will 0 you drop down to the other floor right into there bedroom

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes