Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Lol, I get you are jokingly giving cute half answers to two unrelated posts to garner some likes [snip]
That first sentence hinted that you actually read what i wrote in response to the other member, but decided to school me anyway on the western demand?
Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension(or maybe attention span) first before you start judging someone's sense of humor :FacePalm:

Alright, moving on. I wish f95zone left facepalm reaction available so people would be more lazy and just use that, and I would not have to read wall of texts in responses to my bad jokes :HideThePain:

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
I find the NTR questions extra funny on games like this, because you have a story about women being enslaved and abused to almost comically evil levels, but dudes will still be like "but will a guy's feelings get hurt tho?" because that's the moral deal breaker.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
is it possible to escape the first time before you get exposed as a woman?, there are two routes at the end. I ended up getting caught in both routes.

Dinon17

Mar 31, 2018
what's the code to open the treasure?
For me was 10209, however somewhere there is a rumor from a guard that states the code is written on the box. If you have that rumor and try a code repeatedly eventually the character will notice the code.

Rokrik

Feb 8, 2021
I then went to download the patch on the dlsite, but nothing happened. The game remains in Japanese. Maybe this is just some weird mobile/joyplay problem.
You are using the patreon version of joiplay, right? Cause the play store one hasn't been updated in a very long time

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I find the NTR questions extra funny on games like this, because you have a story about women being enslaved and abused to almost comically evil levels, but dudes will still be like "but will a guy's feelings get hurt tho?" because that's the moral deal breaker.
It's probably less about morals and more about what their kinks and squicks are.

However, what if it's the girl getting NTR'd? Get trafficked into slavery, finally fight your way out, get home, realize hubby tipped off the slavers because he wanted to fuck Shaniqua in peace.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's probably less about morals and more about what their kinks and squicks are.

However, what if it's the girl getting NTR'd? Get trafficked into slavery, finally fight your way out, get home, realize hubby tipped off the slavers because he wanted to fuck Shaniqua in peace.
Even if it's just about kinks, it's just as amusing. " Rape, Violence, scat, dogfucking and aborting babies is fine but cheating on some dude...nuh that's just too much"

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Just by looking at a preview, is this some type of MC that goes Nympho when fucked? Or turned to one after just a few encounters?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
That first sentence hinted that you actually read what i wrote in response to the other member, but decided to school me anyway on the western demand?
Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension(or maybe attention span) first before you start judging someone's sense of humor :FacePalm:

Alright, moving on. I wish f95zone left facepalm reaction available so people would be more lazy and just use that, and I would not have to read wall of texts in responses to my bad jokes :HideThePain:
I opted to draw out describing why your joke wasn't funny because the best jokes are based on a foundation of truths. My way of saying that it did not hit the mark in your original tag to me and that it only marginalized my original point in the worst way.

• Angry
Reactions: Weisskralle

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Just by looking at a preview, is this some type of MC that goes Nympho when fucked? Or turned to one after just a few encounters?
Sort of but not really. The game is very short in general but it shows a very clear progression of her going full stockholm syndrome. Positive nympho experiences are when she does something consensual with other prisoners for quite a while and only after their 2-3 loop.

Reactions: Assa02081986
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes