2.10 star(s) 38 Votes
D

Deleted member 78983

The graphics and models are beautiful but unfortunately the game is still lacking so much. First off, the map is huge and I checked the whole city for the slave you have to find for the other slave master but couldn't find her. And there is also another quest where you have to find the apple for the gay dude. I found the apple but couldn't pick it up. This game is seriously broken and lacking and not worth playing right now. Biggest upset was that stupid minigame you have to do everytime you fuck your slave. You have to time spacebar hitting properly. That honestly took all of the joy out of this game for me. Can we stop with the sex minigames already? Mans tryna jerk off

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Can anyone help?
Trying to play this, but clicking on any of the 3 empty slots/jars does nothing? ??? :confused:
How do you start a new game?

edit: Nevermind, the game uses Anti-sandbox Techniques... deleted...

Last edited:

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
v0.7.5 released! Anyone has it? They say it's .5 just not to reach 1.0 too soon but it's a full new release

Reactions: ByMaster

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
The graphics and models are beautiful but unfortunately the game is still lacking so much. First off, the map is huge and I checked the whole city for the slave you have to find for the other slave master but couldn't find her. And there is also another quest where you have to find the apple for the gay dude. I found the apple but couldn't pick it up. This game is seriously broken and lacking and not worth playing right now. Biggest upset was that stupid minigame you have to do everytime you fuck your slave. You have to time spacebar hitting properly. That honestly took all of the joy out of this game for me. Can we stop with the sex minigames already? Mans tryna jerk off
Seriously 2nd this: Hard to reach a climax when I have to multi-task. And i've never really been much of a multi-tasker.

Reactions: WSmith

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone know how to get the X-Cross punishment to work? I unlocked the skill and bought the item, but I can't access it through the punishment menu.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Just collect all fruit and vegetables. The ones on the floor, on statues, furniture, etc. - that's all

frogpepe

Nov 22, 2019
I tried to collect, but what shall I do? I can only walk around without picking food. Is there anythin I must do for collecting? Thanks for your answers.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Maybe something's wrong with your copy of the game. Download it again and try it again. Delete the old save and start a new game.

How do I collect it:

prince2

Sep 6, 2018
Saves are located at C:\Users\%userName%\AppData\Local\SlavesOfRome\Saved\SaveGames
If you use change these values...

Money_6_XXXXXXX..... (100000)
Reputation_9_XXXXXXX.... (1000)

Reputation isnt set from beginning. Do at least one quest where you gain some reputation so the variable will show up in your save...

If you want to give your slaves more skill point set the variable...

SkillPoints [1,2,3...] (100)
Where 1,2, is a number in which order you bought your slaves....

You can also play with love and fear value of your slaves if you want...
Love [1,2,3...] (0)
Fear [1,2,3...] (186)

plz dont forget to redownload your save file and replace it on your harddrive (i never thought i had to mention that, but look above!!!!) :sneaky:
i use the Cheat Engine for money and Reputation but cant do it for skilpoints what the [1,2,3...] (100) i can't understand if you have pics for that or other examples

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes