2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

UKGandalf

Nov 13, 2017
Up until I got this new laptop, I was using a 2012 laptop. I don't remember the system it had, but it wasn't anything to get excited about. It worked great for most games I played on here. It wouldn't run House Party or Slaves Of Rome, or something similar...lots of lag. BUT, most RPGM or Ren'py games were fine. I used it up until February 2020. The system I currently have is Intel i7, 12GB RAM. Unsure of the graphics card, but I didn't add anything special to it. lol It's a Dell Latitude..whatever came with it. It runs the vast majority of games on here well.
Any laptop with an AMD A series APU assigns only 512MB RAM as Graphics. I have a 1yr old Lenovo with an A12 - 4CPU+8GPU cores on 1 chip but it still only assigns 512MB to the Radeon R7 Graphics with no way to adjust. Drives me uts as if more RAM could be assigned it would be a decent APU Setup in a budget range laptop!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

Nolf

May 12, 2020
What the **** is up with the pricing on patreon?! This has got to be the most expensive early access indie game I've seen.
Well considering that they're making 10k+ a month from this, it seems that the high price isn't scaring anyone away, somehow.
I laughed when i read that for giving 10 dollars a month, you get to play the game one version behind. What bullshit, lmao.

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
cant find the letter in atticus's house sent a slave to him looked in the vases but nothing is ever in them. ive got the latest build too

nvm i found it had to talk to the item merchant when had over 40 talked about a vase then sent slave to atticus searched all vases found money and the letter.

Last edited:

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I tried to start this game.
But got an error.
Missing file: GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D_SM4.bin

That's correct there is only an GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D_SM5.bin
Even changing the name won't fix the game

Anybody an idea to get this fixed??

Last edited:

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
I am reading so many aspects of this game, which I don't see in-game. Like changing your Slave outfit, sending your Slave to a mission, running slaves... nothing of that happened.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Download

thereafter (there's another game used in the paintings - but the problem is similar):

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

Paokemon

May 24, 2020
I've had the same issue searchign Atticus's house for the letter in the vase. All the vases were either empty or contained a few denarii.

Another quest issue: I'm trying to get the ingredients for the farm girl to make the non-alcoholic drink for the priest. I've found the watermelon & the cucumber but can't find the rest. Are they randomly scattered around the game or in specific locations? Anyone found all of them?
How did you get the quest from the farm girl?

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
Hey, I have a hard time finding the Golden Apple, I know that it was replied earlier about a tent and X, but I did check the tent in Egypt couldn't find anything. Can someone upload a screenshot, of where exactly the Apple should be? I will appreciate it.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes