2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I am still stuck with v0.8.1
Me too :(

I paste in to remind what 0.8.5 and 0.8.6 versions add:
Fixed in this build (0.8.6) vs 0.8.5:

• Wife's Statue Quest - Made easier. Can also ask us for the solution.
  • Sex Mode Selection - Now can choose using mouse as well
  • Public Display punishment - The bug in which the slaves were dressed is now fixed and they will be naked.
  • Scrolling in skills screen - Now fixed and should work with no bugs.

Patch Notes (v0.8.5):

This is the 10th build we are releasing – v0.8.5. We named it 0.8.5 so we don't get too close to 1.0 too quickly, but this is actually a full new release and a pretty huge one. This build is focused on VR support, new sex mechanics, optimization and gameplay content like quests and new slaves. Here is a list of the content and features that were added from previous build and the planned content for the next build (v0.9):

Major New Features:

• VR Support (optional) – You can now play the whipping scene in VR! To do so, just play with the VR plugged in and the game will ask you if you want to go VR once you can use it.
  • New Sex System - 'Hands Free' & 'Mini Game' modes you can choose from. Plus improved SFX (sound effects).
Game Features/abilities:

• New Game Mechanic: Archery: You can now develop this new skill
  • New Sex Feature: As many of you have requested: Sex scenes can now get 'view mode' – for you to look with no need to do anything else. We are also working on new, improved sex mechanics for next builds.
  • New Punishment - 'Public Display' is back refactored to all its glory. Plus fruit/vegetable throwing with the addition of a new pose to choose from.
Characters and Slaves:

• New Slave – In the deserts of Arabia, you'll find another new exotic slave you can get familiar with.
  • New characters: 'Wife - Amelia'. Located at your home (above dungeon). Plus a story & quest.
Content:

• New Quests – 2 new quests you can find if you know where to look ;)
  • Story Lines – Developed from previous builds.
Fixes/Improved:

• Bug fixes - Some small fixes here and there to existing code. Properly showing previously hidden male genitalia. Maxed slave has everything unlocked without the need to do it every time she is bought.
  • Optimization – HUGE optimization work in this build! Specially on the GPU front - The game should run MUCH smoother and work on much lower spec PCs. We spent a lot of time overdoing all the levels loading systems and optimizing endless things. From what we can tell, we managed to at least X2 improve the speed of everything.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Slaves of Rome? Really? This looked more like Slaves of Saudi Arabia. This game has more sand and dirt in it than I had seen in my whole life. Rome is green.

rhuoble

Aug 9, 2019
Let's try to make some sort of walkthrough?

Maximus. Located at the plaza near the pottom of the Temple of the Gods
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Romius Located to the right from slave market.
Aeliana. The girl in the Temple.
Attius. Near the entry to "Temple" part of City
Message board. Near the entry to "Temple" part of City. (across from Atticus)

Will keep updating.
Unfinished quests:

Priest's treasure - don't know where the treasure is or what will happen of you will lie about it
Damsel in distress - don't know where the actual letter is. Vases I've searched are either empty or contain gold.
Fearing for the worst' - haven't seen this quest at all.[/SPOILER]

Damsel in Distress, the letter is in the vase is in Attius house, in a room, next to his pool, there is a wardrobe laid on the ground, behind the wardrobe, there is 2 vases, a white vase. The letter is there. To get the Letter, you have to send one of the slaves on a mission.

Reactions: Denis25

helicoide59

Jun 6, 2020
Hey, I have a hard time finding the Golden Apple, I know that it was replied earlier about a tent and X, but I did check the tent in Egypt couldn't find anything. Can someone upload a screenshot, of where exactly the Apple should be? I will appreciate it.
The golden apple:
If you are facing the slave market, you have a straight tent, the apple is above the tent, you have to climb on the basultrade to access it by jumping!

Reactions: Sinyo

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
The golden apple:
If you are facing the slave market, you have a straight tent, the apple is above the tent, you have to climb on the basultrade to access it by jumping!
I don't what basultrade you are talking about, but I've been trying to jump on that tent for the past several hours and NOTHING, nothing at all... I cannot get on top of it and I definitely don't see the apple at the top of it either...

Furthermore, does anyone knows where the slave runs off after he gets that Mysterious Letter from Atticus's mansion? I tried to find him, but he was nowhere to be found neither in the main city nor in the Oasis...

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I don't what basultrade you are talking about, but I've been trying to jump on that tent for the past several hours and NOTHING, nothing at all... I cannot get on top of it and I definitely don't see the apple at the top of it either...

Furthermore, does anyone knows where the slave runs off after he gets that Mysterious Letter from Atticus's mansion? I tried to find him, but he was nowhere to be found neither in the main city nor in the Oasis...
Jump on the barrel first. You can't jump on tent directly.

Spoiler: Slave does not run away.

Last edited:
Reactions: biały wilk

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I sent a slave to a buddy to make up for debt.
But after the job she didn't come back?
I feel sorry for her because it was just a maxed slave.

Anybody know where to find her?

1.jpg

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
A solution for those who have problems with this mission:

View attachment 698821
they are just random spawns. Change location, reload the game, revisit all spawn locations. There are three more spawn locations around the temple and one near Valeria's farm. Previous game versions had more spawns near Valeria.

Last edited:
Reactions: biały wilk
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes