2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Sorry, but a crash after sex is a big "no" for me. I also got stuck in one location after jumping on the stairs.

I can't recommend this game at its current state.

Reactions: tnwtduke

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how is the state of the game x development cycle so far/up till now? is it remotely close to being finished?
minor updates every month to milk patreon. Small story extensions with new quests and new slave models. Technically all slaves use same model with slight spec tuning. Same model used for non-slave NPCs. Bunch of unfinished stories and unpolished dialogs with slaves.

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
how is the state of the game x development cycle so far/up till now? is it remotely close to being finished?
I think it's at 0.9.1 right now or something, but it's closer to a 0.3-0.4 if we're being truthful. Development seems very slow, or at least with very small bits at a time. With how "generic" the game is, it should not take this long.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
lol skyrim moded HD graphics along with storyline and sex system is in a league of its own... at this rate it will take them a year before it actually has good gameplay but still wahetever the stage 1$ is alright but 15$ per month is ridiculous not even the best game like witcher 3 with such a huge gameplay was only 15$ - 30$ for all DLC rather buy that again

Reactions: biały wilk

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I dont know but it seems this game is made by this guy Ll-nbQ9BxxY or maybe it could be that developer bought the assets idk . But asset looks identical
Amazing. Good thing you found it.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Holy moly !! Write what and how from the technical side - PLS :) (pw or public - as you wish)

It's a way to cheat the buyer - it sucks as always :FacePalm:
It especialy shows what for fucked up persons are behind this

Non of the content is their own creation they buy everything from 3rd parties and sell their own minimal work overpriced

You can't fall Deeper

The Technical Creation Value compared to Wild-Life for example is a pure JOKE, yet they try to Milk their "SLAVES" with no Mercy ;)

Last edited:

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
this game doesn't deserve
Of course not. A lot of bugs, high price, small and very slow progress.
Generally a waste of potential.

Non of the content is their own creation they buy everything from 3rd parties and sell their own minimal work overpriced
The game is based on Unreal engine + Patreon security - basically every game based on these technologies will have some features in common (also a common code).

Vagician

Aug 8, 2020
for what it is, this game doesn't deserve

$9,389
PER MONTH

as shown on patreon.
They have good marketing. Toss the game name into Google and witness it popping up in spaces you'd never see most hgames. I'd say 3d sex villa is the only thing that's done a more effective job marketing itself, and they spent some serious $$$ on ad buys.

I believe the huge glut of VNs has made it almost impossible to find non-VN games. Slaves of Rome has made sure to make it plain it's interactive within the first few seconds of presentation. Wild Life does too, but most of Illusion's games absolutely do not. Same for Fallen Doll.

This isn't a great game by any means. But when compared to basically any VN, it's much, much better. If all you see are VNs - and this, why wouldn't you sub to this? I'd pay $15 a month for this over $10-$20/month for the dozens of VNs out there.

I think this game absolutely deserves $10,000 a month. Games like Wild Life and Honey Select 2 should be pulling in six figures per month. But they suck at marketing so they barely make more than this vastly inferior game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us all keep the savageries to a minimum as seen in rome (the series) and enjoy this bite of a sandal”s underbelly any roman citizen would happyly apply to any dev prancing to show the litter in the city of them seven hills!
something else
These are something else entirely, this thread is dedicated to the citadel dwelling getto small game outcasts of rome

something like that
The wild life is in the desert wild with tons of mithycal creatures (tentacles and minotaur)

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes