2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
10.000$ a month <_< wow that is a nice patreon game. Will stay unfinished/developed till the money goes under 5k $ ; who will call my bet? ;)
Considering the guy doesn't even need a job making that kind of money and should have 8 hours a day to work on it. Would have expected him to have created a much better game.

Reactions: K1994

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I cant understand Wild Lifes popularity. Its not even a game. Its just a showcase of animations that are not even availible to all characters, just few specific ones.
Taps into the furry market, these guys are fucking nuts and willing to spend thousands on simple pics of their characters. Sometimes I wish I were an artist and had no integrity.

Reactions: 0culus and em0rt41

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Waste of time even trying to play this, really poor attempt at a game. Going back to playing Dr.Vibes that at least is worth the time.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
It looks like the strapon is broken in the new patch. Now it's just a weird black penis arbitrarily attached on

I can't tell if this is a bug or if they were going to update how the strapon looks but havent finished making it

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes