2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
What an extremely average game
Every sex scene you get is a punishment for some reason with the minigame.
Gotta love quest design of "talk to x, run 2 mins talk to y, run back, repeat"

Reactions: joethebeast

Tommy84

Jun 11, 2017
does anyone know where i can investigate the waterfall in the oasis? I can't find anything on or in the waterfall and it doesn't trigger anything

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
And do not punish Motombo or Enu.
And who are these?
Nvm, I figured out.

does anyone know the right set of features for the wife sculpture
I don't have this quest. Can you please tell who gives it?

does anyone know where i can investigate the waterfall in the oasis? I can't find anything on or in the waterfall and it doesn't trigger anything
Me neither. My guess - you need to find a way atop the waterfall. But was not able to do that.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
And who are these?

I don't have this quest. Can you please tell who gives it?
Motombo - first slave on the market from the left.
Enu - one of the slaves from oazis.
Last time I've played they did not have any dialog options for increasing love and their love/fear ratio was not bugged. If main character punishes them, their price goes down. Those two are good only for sex and non-fatal missions. And Motombo's space smashing pattern is not good even for sex.

Main character has slave dungeon and house. Entry to house is on the right side from entry to dungeon. If you are on relatively recent game version, main character can enter his house and meet the wife.

Reactions: Denis25

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Actually I was able to get on that cliff. And even talked to that guy. Dharkar Ahuja. He didn't said/did anything

I also missing the quest from Valeria (every time I come to her - she says - she's busy)

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
It is the Patreon just the $15 dollar one, you have to pay $50 just to be able to unlock customization and for a game this early its not worth it so you gonna wait a long time unless someone is generous enough to buy it and share with us.
The last versions were the Maxed out Patreon version ;-)
Agree since there's not interest without it...

Tubby130

May 9, 2020
Looks very promising i like the concept slave domination female,male sex with male or female,quest,mini game's.
Roman empire.:D(y)

DolinD

Jun 16, 2020
Quest Ameer "Tame the horny spirit at the Oasis. Investigate the waterfall. Check out the mysterious figure on the hill." Tell me what to find?

Nov 1, 2018
Hi!
I can't swith from any sex positions in the sex minigames ...
I try all the Numerical Key with and without the Maj key. Doesn't work.
I try to activate Windows virtual Numeric Keypad and it doesn't work as well...

Of course, I've unlocked the sex positions in the slave's skill menu...

Anyone has an idea ?

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes