2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Why do people keep supporting this mess?
there aren't any other 3D games that feature punishment kinks. most games in general are just "visual novels", or basically slide shows. i guess they hope that it will get better over time.

i paid for one month to try it. it has potential, but i didn't like it in it's current state. i come check back ever once in a while to check for progress. my biggest complaints are mediocre textures, lighting in the dungeon and lots of clipping during sex scenes. would be a lot better if they could fix those small issues.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I havn't been here for quite a while. I was tempted to support, until I found out it was a DRM paywall of such shitty proportions, I dismissed it entirely. Is it still like this, or has it become worth supporting yet?

hmoobmod

Jun 10, 2022
hehe, tried it, good thing I didn't buy it. What a lame game. Going back to playing skyrim/sexlab/osex .. way better.

Feb 21, 2022
Does anyone know how to provide food to the slaves? Hunger does seem to increase, but I don't appear to be able to feed them even if I do have food items.

Reactions: diegob

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
It's been about 10 weeks since the previous version, so would it make sense to hold off until v17 drops on Patreon?

shimeji

Sep 12, 2022
Just seeing this now, but I think one of the female models are the same with the protagonist from The Mortuary Assistant albeit, slightly modified

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
looks like most the recent updates have been about the missions, but does anyone actually play those? It just seems like random bullshit between playing the punishment scenes, getting post nut depression and quitting the game

Andrasz11

Mar 2, 2021
I'm starting a game, have a first intro video (when a slave market is seen) and than get a constant 'Loading' screen. What should I do?..
Thanks!

kirkwalk

Sep 17, 2022
Where does your slave usually run off to when you punish them too much? I enabled "Slave Runaway" in the gameplay settings and after like 5 series of whips she ran away and I'm having a hard time finding her. And apparently you only have a 30min limit to find them.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes