2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

mihaisandu

Feb 24, 2018
I got it a few minutes ago and the game is not so bad so far. Thou İs there any other button to see quests and ınventory? tab button doesnt works, it switches to free camera

Fanboy-10

Mar 26, 2022
In essence, I beat the shit out of the slave to earn skill points; then fuck him to death to score
“love” so I can ‘teach him’ to blow me.

I liked it better when I didn’t have to worry about love.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
this game is still being updated?
Is the download worth or are they still just doing nothing and asking 999999$ on their patreon?
yes it is getting updated, but no one was leaking them until now. i shared version 13 here sometime ago and you can get v16 now. but no one shared v14 or 15

as for paying a lot of money for a custom slave, you don't have to do that. you can just edit your save file to give yourself unlimited money and maxed out experience for your slaves, then change their bodies, hair, etc to anything you want at the temple and unlock all the sex scenes in the dungeon.

the only people paying a ton of money for the custom slaves are idiots who don't know how to use a save editor

Reactions: fzdc

Ali40BABA

Sep 30, 2021
is this version playable ? new content ? and... will saves from version 13 work or do you have to start the whole thing again ?

DetachedMind

Nov 10, 2019
Hi all! I have some console lines appearing all the time on the top left of my game screen.
Could someone please tell me how to turn them off/on? (I have no knowledge about UE code/console commands :(.)

SoR.jpg

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes