2.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Oct 21, 2022
Ahh I think you have to go and see that girl who lives with her father at the end of the map. She makes a non alcoholic wine If i remember correctly. Hope that helps.

Oct 21, 2022
No, but It's the house with an interactable door that's near the cave I think. The girl is dressed in a skimpy white rag or something. Think there's a pig or a trough next to the house and some crates behind it if that helps. (There's also a farm there where you can pick up ingredients like onions).

Oct 21, 2022
i´m here, but she just tells me to go away before she calls her dad
That's definitely the place. Sorry about it not being the correct step though. It's going to be a boring slog of talking to every NPC now to find out the next step. I can't remember which one sorry but try the woman next to the priest first and try talking to the fat guy who gives you jobs too in the town square. (The camel guy may also be an option) Just trying to think of the most talked to NPC's. Goodluck mate.

andi1979

Dec 22, 2022
Hello,
Four Questions:
1) I am doing the mission for the priest, wher i have to find ingridients for the non-alcoholic drink that is made by the girl in the lust house. I have everything - except the tomatoes. Dies anyone know where to find them? SOLVED: They seem to appear random
2) I am quite often at the house of the girl, but the back door is always closed (at night, at day, at the evening)... is there a special time? SOLVED: The door opens when you have a special Potion... OK
3) You can send your slaves to the mission with the roman general. After they had sex you can talk to him, i think this has to be of importance. But he always tells me, "wine makes the men to poets", so i guess i somehow have to give him wine, so i get usefull information. But wehre can i get wine?
4) How do i climb the mountain at the oasis? It seems i dont get high enough to meet the traveler...
Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Alex222001

Dec 10, 2020
I just wanted to post a walkthrough I've gotten so far. Any help getting it further is most welcome as I do seem to be stuck on Amelia's, Ameer's, Aelina, and Romius' paths at the moment.

Wife Amelia
-Amelia asks you for a promised gift
>Go to Claudius Protractor the Architect, South on Temple Square. Give him measurements. I used wavy hair. Triangular face, Busty bosom and petite frame.
-Amelia will ask for a Golden Dildo
> Visit Maximus, On South Side of temple Square. He will advice you to visit Marcus Porcius, the Slave equipment vendor to the left of your house
> Marcus will sell you a replica. Your wife will be upset it’s wood painted gold. Unavoidable masturbation scene of the wife.
-Amelia asks for an exotic slave from Africa/the Oasis
> Go to Ameer. Follow the South East of the temple. He will sell a ticket to the Oasis after you’ve proven yourself at Archery.
> Go to Archery Mini Game*, up the stairs to the South West of Ameer. Say Ameer sent you and shoot the 10 apples off their perches.
> Buy a ticket from Ameer and head to the Oasis. Buy the slave. Your wife will finally have an unavoidable sex scene with you.
- Your wife tells you about rumors of a sex fest in the moutains/caves
> Follow the path South East of the Temple, past Ameer, and past the first marked location of the Nymph’s trial. Go off the path to the right and move along the mountain with it to your right. You will find a mausoleum entry lit by torches and candles. Enter it at night. Unavoidable orgy scene.
You can continue down the path shown in the scene to an exit and jump down next to the Erectus Stables.
- My wife seems to not have anything more at this point. I must be missing something.

*The Archery Mini game NPC has a quest to shoot 10 penis shaped arrows at slaves. Ask about the Cupid festival to unlock. I’ve not completed it yet.

Maximus (of many Golden items):
Found on the North side of the Temple Square. Obese Roman Citizen
-He asks you to find his Golden Dildo, which he lost in the Temple.
>It is inside the basin in the back, to the right of the table with the slave modification options, behind the fat priest Romilious
-He asks you to prove the existence of the Nymph
> she is found on the path to the South East of the temple, past Ameer and the Erectus Family. She will challenge you to a race.
> She will teleport to marked locations on a circular path. In order to win interact with her on one such spot before she teleports away. She will skip a marked spot if the player is too close to it. You do not need to follow the path yourself.
Catching her leads to an unavoidable sex scene. There is a brand in her shrine. Back left.
- Maximus will ask you to find his Golden apple.
> It is lying on the cloth overhang on the stall to the right of the slave trader across from your house. It can be interacted with through the cloth. Go behind the stall.
- Maximus asks you to find a specific girl
> Go right when leaving your house. Turn right after Romius‘s location, continue on past Pathicus, keep going in a straight line until you find her. The God Seeker. She will start a separate Quest chain
- Maximus will ask you to help him become slimmer
>Chase him around the Temple with a whip. It seems like he asks you to find something to help him lose weight, but this doesn’t seem to lead anywhere.
- Maximus will ask you to find his Golden Compass. He lost it while shagging a farmer’s daughter in a cart
>Found in the cart next to the pillory. Go to the alley direct to the right of your house and continue to it’s end. The pillory is to the left and the cart beyond that. Or take the alley with Pathicus’ house and go to the right at it’s very end.
-This was only the shaft. Find the other part
> return to the cart behind the pillory is a tree and behind that is the low roof of a house. Find the golden disk there.
- No further quest at this point

Romius:
Ask you to find his missing slave.
> First torture another of Romius’ slaves, using the old mechanics. You will then be told she ran away naked
> find her at the end of the Aquaduct. The Aquaduct can be found to the North of the temple. Follow it to the North East, into a small crevice in the mountain.
- I do not know if it is possible to choose between paths, but she does ask for help getting away and you do need to accept this quest before being able to ignore it and bring her back to Romius
She will ask you to help her by bringing her her red dress and some bread.
> Go to Romius and tell her you found her. He will tell you to bring her to him
> tell Valeria(?) you are bringing her back. She will plead with you not to as he will certainly kill her. A visually glitched cutscene of you walking with the slave follows.
> Romius offers you the chance to punish the girl before he does what he does with her.
- Romius tells you the Priest Romilious has some scheme going. He tasks you to find out more about it
>stuck on this part

Ameer and the Oasis spirit
- When asked about the Oasis and his adventures Ameer tells you he doesn’t trust you yet and asks you for a favour
> My game has a bug which reverses the 2 final choices. Asking what the favour is ends the convo. Leaving has him tell you the favour.
- Bring a letter to Romilious, the priest inside the Temple
> Try and bring the letter to Romilious. He will refuse.
- Return to Ameer. He will give you a bottle of wine to give to Romilious, courtesy of "The Big P".
> Romilious will now accept the letter and gives you a letter in response. Return it.
- Ameer will now tell you the tale of the princess and the oasis. You must perform an extremely horny act near the waterfall.
> Go to the Waterfall.
- climb up the hill/mountain to the left of the waterfall (your left. its right) and talk to DjarkarAhuju, the hornytraveller. He will ask for water
> Go back to the waterfall and automatically collect water
- Return to Djarkar and hear his story. He will tell you to masturbate in the water.
> move into the water facing the waterfall. An unavoidable sex scene with the Nymph Callirhoe.

Aeliana
-Needs a basis number of reputation. 60+ at least. Exact number would be helpful.
- asks you to find a letter.
> Talk to Marcus Porcius, the Slave equipment vendor to the left of your house. He will tell you Cicero bought a vase.
> you can now loot vases for the duration of the quest. Talk to Atticus, the long haired blond Roman on the path to the temple left of your house. Send him a Disposable slave.
> the slave can find the letter in a vase in an office room next to the atrium where Atticus is waiting.
- The slave doesn’t return the next day
> find the corpse on the hill to the East of the Temple. Take the path to the South of the Temple, along the second slave trader and keep going east up the hill. Then return to
- She tells you to check with Atticus again
> talking to Atticus when it’s not night will teleport you to the house. Find the letter on the desk on the left in the alcove behind where Atticus normally stands. Return to Aelina.
- She goes into hiding. Find her
> Aelina is in the Temple of Juno, the home of the Nymph. On the path to the South East of the temple, past Ameer and the Erectus Family. Take the path to the left with tha nymph portal pads.
- Talk to her and offer her to stay at your pleasure house (You need to have aquired it from Pathicus
> Head to the pleasure house. Turn right when coming out of your house . Turn right at Romius. First house on the left with Pathicus standing in front.
- She asks you to find out where Cleopatra is, disceetly

God Seeker
-She ask you to visit Baba Larga to help her turn her hair red.
> Baba Larga is in a Shrine like house on the square directly North of the Temple.
- She asks you to get a pot.
> The Pot is next to the entry to Pathicus’s house. Go right from your own house , turn right at Romius’ place. On the left.
-She gives you the stuff to give to God Seeker and tells you you will meet again
> When you give the item to God Seeker her hair turns red and she passes out.
- Baba Larga says she intends to cut Mars’ Penis off and needs your help getting the knife (from the Nymph
> Quest not implemented

Erectus family:
Found along the path to the South East of the Temple, just past Ameer.
-You are asked to find out the secret of the Negros Cattus (Black Cat) charioteers
> The compound is North of the temple, under the Aquaduct. A number of legionaires present. Walk around the compound, then return to the Vin Erectus.
Quest does not yet continue.
Thank you for this walk through really needed it.

Alex222001

Dec 10, 2020
I just wanted to post a walkthrough I've gotten so far. Any help getting it further is most welcome as I do seem to be stuck on Amelia's, Ameer's, Aelina, and Romius' paths at the moment.

Wife Amelia
-Amelia asks you for a promised gift
>Go to Claudius Protractor the Architect, South on Temple Square. Give him measurements. I used wavy hair. Triangular face, Busty bosom and petite frame.
-Amelia will ask for a Golden Dildo
> Visit Maximus, On South Side of temple Square. He will advice you to visit Marcus Porcius, the Slave equipment vendor to the left of your house
> Marcus will sell you a replica. Your wife will be upset it’s wood painted gold. Unavoidable masturbation scene of the wife.
-Amelia asks for an exotic slave from Africa/the Oasis
> Go to Ameer. Follow the South East of the temple. He will sell a ticket to the Oasis after you’ve proven yourself at Archery.
> Go to Archery Mini Game*, up the stairs to the South West of Ameer. Say Ameer sent you and shoot the 10 apples off their perches.
> Buy a ticket from Ameer and head to the Oasis. Buy the slave. Your wife will finally have an unavoidable sex scene with you.
- Your wife tells you about rumors of a sex fest in the moutains/caves
> Follow the path South East of the Temple, past Ameer, and past the first marked location of the Nymph’s trial. Go off the path to the right and move along the mountain with it to your right. You will find a mausoleum entry lit by torches and candles. Enter it at night. Unavoidable orgy scene.
You can continue down the path shown in the scene to an exit and jump down next to the Erectus Stables.
- My wife seems to not have anything more at this point. I must be missing something.

*The Archery Mini game NPC has a quest to shoot 10 penis shaped arrows at slaves. Ask about the Cupid festival to unlock. I’ve not completed it yet.

Maximus (of many Golden items):
Found on the North side of the Temple Square. Obese Roman Citizen
-He asks you to find his Golden Dildo, which he lost in the Temple.
>It is inside the basin in the back, to the right of the table with the slave modification options, behind the fat priest Romilious
-He asks you to prove the existence of the Nymph
> she is found on the path to the South East of the temple, past Ameer and the Erectus Family. She will challenge you to a race.
> She will teleport to marked locations on a circular path. In order to win interact with her on one such spot before she teleports away. She will skip a marked spot if the player is too close to it. You do not need to follow the path yourself.
Catching her leads to an unavoidable sex scene. There is a brand in her shrine. Back left.
- Maximus will ask you to find his Golden apple.
> It is lying on the cloth overhang on the stall to the right of the slave trader across from your house. It can be interacted with through the cloth. Go behind the stall.
- Maximus asks you to find a specific girl
> Go right when leaving your house. Turn right after Romius‘s location, continue on past Pathicus, keep going in a straight line until you find her. The God Seeker. She will start a separate Quest chain
- Maximus will ask you to help him become slimmer
>Chase him around the Temple with a whip. It seems like he asks you to find something to help him lose weight, but this doesn’t seem to lead anywhere.
- Maximus will ask you to find his Golden Compass. He lost it while shagging a farmer’s daughter in a cart
>Found in the cart next to the pillory. Go to the alley direct to the right of your house and continue to it’s end. The pillory is to the left and the cart beyond that. Or take the alley with Pathicus’ house and go to the right at it’s very end.
-This was only the shaft. Find the other part
> return to the cart behind the pillory is a tree and behind that is the low roof of a house. Find the golden disk there.
- No further quest at this point

Romius:
Ask you to find his missing slave.
> First torture another of Romius’ slaves, using the old mechanics. You will then be told she ran away naked
> find her at the end of the Aquaduct. The Aquaduct can be found to the North of the temple. Follow it to the North East, into a small crevice in the mountain.
- I do not know if it is possible to choose between paths, but she does ask for help getting away and you do need to accept this quest before being able to ignore it and bring her back to Romius
She will ask you to help her by bringing her her red dress and some bread.
> Go to Romius and tell her you found her. He will tell you to bring her to him
> tell Valeria(?) you are bringing her back. She will plead with you not to as he will certainly kill her. A visually glitched cutscene of you walking with the slave follows.
> Romius offers you the chance to punish the girl before he does what he does with her.
- Romius tells you the Priest Romilious has some scheme going. He tasks you to find out more about it
>stuck on this part

Ameer and the Oasis spirit
- When asked about the Oasis and his adventures Ameer tells you he doesn’t trust you yet and asks you for a favour
> My game has a bug which reverses the 2 final choices. Asking what the favour is ends the convo. Leaving has him tell you the favour.
- Bring a letter to Romilious, the priest inside the Temple
> Try and bring the letter to Romilious. He will refuse.
- Return to Ameer. He will give you a bottle of wine to give to Romilious, courtesy of "The Big P".
> Romilious will now accept the letter and gives you a letter in response. Return it.
- Ameer will now tell you the tale of the princess and the oasis. You must perform an extremely horny act near the waterfall.
> Go to the Waterfall.
- climb up the hill/mountain to the left of the waterfall (your left. its right) and talk to DjarkarAhuju, the hornytraveller. He will ask for water
> Go back to the waterfall and automatically collect water
- Return to Djarkar and hear his story. He will tell you to masturbate in the water.
> move into the water facing the waterfall. An unavoidable sex scene with the Nymph Callirhoe.

Aeliana
-Needs a basis number of reputation. 60+ at least. Exact number would be helpful.
- asks you to find a letter.
> Talk to Marcus Porcius, the Slave equipment vendor to the left of your house. He will tell you Cicero bought a vase.
> you can now loot vases for the duration of the quest. Talk to Atticus, the long haired blond Roman on the path to the temple left of your house. Send him a Disposable slave.
> the slave can find the letter in a vase in an office room next to the atrium where Atticus is waiting.
- The slave doesn’t return the next day
> find the corpse on the hill to the East of the Temple. Take the path to the South of the Temple, along the second slave trader and keep going east up the hill. Then return to
- She tells you to check with Atticus again
> talking to Atticus when it’s not night will teleport you to the house. Find the letter on the desk on the left in the alcove behind where Atticus normally stands. Return to Aelina.
- She goes into hiding. Find her
> Aelina is in the Temple of Juno, the home of the Nymph. On the path to the South East of the temple, past Ameer and the Erectus Family. Take the path to the left with tha nymph portal pads.
- Talk to her and offer her to stay at your pleasure house (You need to have aquired it from Pathicus
> Head to the pleasure house. Turn right when coming out of your house . Turn right at Romius. First house on the left with Pathicus standing in front.
- She asks you to find out where Cleopatra is, disceetly

God Seeker
-She ask you to visit Baba Larga to help her turn her hair red.
> Baba Larga is in a Shrine like house on the square directly North of the Temple.
- She asks you to get a pot.
> The Pot is next to the entry to Pathicus’s house. Go right from your own house , turn right at Romius’ place. On the left.
-She gives you the stuff to give to God Seeker and tells you you will meet again
> When you give the item to God Seeker her hair turns red and she passes out.
- Baba Larga says she intends to cut Mars’ Penis off and needs your help getting the knife (from the Nymph
> Quest not implemented

Erectus family:
Found along the path to the South East of the Temple, just past Ameer.
-You are asked to find out the secret of the Negros Cattus (Black Cat) charioteers
> The compound is North of the temple, under the Aquaduct. A number of legionaires present. Walk around the compound, then return to the Vin Erectus.
Quest does not yet continue.
On romilius first try combination of questions to priest I think it was can i ask you questions after go back to romius after objective updated then (https://f95zone.to/threads/slaves-of-rome-v0-16-15-tier-biggus-dickus-games.15855/post-2542517)

Alex222001

Dec 10, 2020
Hello,
Four Questions:
1) I am doing the mission for the priest, wher i have to find ingridients for the non-alcoholic drink that is made by the girl in the lust house. I have everything - except the tomatoes. Dies anyone know where to find them? SOLVED: They seem to appear random
2) I am quite often at the house of the girl, but the back door is always closed (at night, at day, at the evening)... is there a special time? SOLVED: The door opens when you have a special Potion... OK
3) You can send your slaves to the mission with the roman general. After they had sex you can talk to him, i think this has to be of importance. But he always tells me, "wine makes the men to poets", so i guess i somehow have to give him wine, so i get usefull information. But wehre can i get wine?
4) How do i climb the mountain at the oasis? It seems i dont get high enough to meet the traveler...
Thanks for your help!
For traveler We first get to right of waterfall (our left) then Climbed it after go towards back there is slight desent after a man black in color is seen. Dont have to climb full mountain

Alex222001

Dec 10, 2020
Updating this walkthrough
For Cleopatra GO to erectus family ranch talk to VIN
Then go to slaves there a button interrogate one slave(mine was one bought from desert) will tell dmitri is cleopatra go pathius talk him go to dimitri,talk aliana go to ameer for ceaser outpost
stuck now!

Alex222001

Dec 10, 2020
Then go to slaves there a button interrogate one slave(mine was one bought from desert) will tell dmitri is cleopatra go pathius talk him go to dimitri,talk aliana go to ameer for ceaser outpost
stuck now!
So after ameer there a way to go ceaser post that goes up hill,We have to bring slave( cannot able to do so) after reaching end of the path its block my boulders and rock We need slave help for that.Since I am not able to I continuously spam shift jump and able to cross ,interact with ceaser , game automatically changes to slave , talk to ameer ,game shows taking ceaser on horse,there was no arrow fighting,after that there is continuous animation showing clouds (game broke)

Alex222001

Dec 10, 2020
So after ameer there a way to go ceaser post that goes up hill,We have to bring slave( cannot able to do so) after reaching end of the path its block my boulders and rock We need slave help for that.Since I am not able to I continuously spam shift jump and able to cross ,interact with ceaser , game automatically changes to slave , talk to ameer ,game shows taking ceaser on horse,there was no arrow fighting,after that there is continuous animation showing clouds (game broke)
there are two point of interest one ammer one guards after taking hill way we need slave then return to mid point where we light fire after then shoot guards before they catch slave then slave pov collect shields,weapons of guards ,after that talk to ameer .
in pathicus taking..., then go to ameer then story continues

Feb 21, 2022
stuck now!
Pathicus doesn't have any option for me to go talk to cleo. Any clue what more might be needed?

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes