2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Alex222001

Dec 10, 2020
Pathicus doesn't have any option for me to go talk to cleo. Any clue what more might be needed?
I think when slave told about dimitri(cleopatra), i first talk to dimitri,then Aeliana after that inside the house I just casually talk pathius and he asks if dimitri is cleopatra.(not necesaary for quest).

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
anyone actually play this? did they fix the clipping in sex scenes and the bad lighting that made some slaves looked like posses demons? i haven't tried since V14, i think. i don't want to give them anymore money unless they fix stuff

Last edited:

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
It honestly still looks like crap for an Unreal game.
Considering how easy it is to make an Unreal Engine game look up to modern standards, even before UE5, it baffles me how bad this looks lol - and then it has pretty terrible performance on top, but that's a typical Unreal Engine thing.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
So what are the shortcut keys for this game. so far i have discovered ~ to console and T to teleport. anyone got a list? btw the teleport one i accidentally discovered and it's a life saver cuz walking\running in this game is horrible.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
so about the game
The game has lot of potential but it has been overshadowed with sh*tload of technical & gameplay issues, should have been a great game in the hands of a good dev like Adeptus Steve.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes