2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Pufiadagaddt

Nov 21, 2021
Hello! I downloaded the 0.18 version and the whole game has a yellow filter on, can't see a thing. When I used an older version everything worked fine, same hardware also. Tried updating DX but didn't work. Anybody has a fix?

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Not much, there's skyrim with lover's lab mods, carnal instinct (a furry game), four elements trainer. for more search here i guess... (https://f95zone.to/tags/slave/)
To be frank, I don't see how any sex game can ever top Skyrim modded, or even other games with adult mods (Such as Fallout and The Sims). There's close contendors such as Carnal Instinct, Wild Life and Honey Select, though these three titles do not come anywhere close in terms of sheer content.

I'd like to be proven wrong someday, as sex mods with games that weren't meant for is literally frankensteining it together. The results can be sexy, up until you see the choppy animations and the soulless expressions that modders for some reason can't fix.

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
To be frank, I don't see how any sex game can ever top Skyrim modded, or even other games with adult mods (Such as Fallout and The Sims). There's close contendors such as Carnal Instinct, Wild Life and Honey Select, though these three titles do not come anywhere close in terms of sheer content.
Well, d*mn u certainly know what u r talking about. I hope this game will improve by adopting some of that greatness.

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
nobody has the $100 or 50$ dollar build for download? i'm never gonna spend all that money in a half assed game lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Hezor

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone figured out how to use cheats for endurance, stamina, skill points and stuff like that

I tried to use the save editor but can't find the values for every character

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes