nenlee

Jun 20, 2017
I have version [RPG] Slave's Sword ~The Free City~ ver.1.01 [English-Uncen] and I found this bug.

nenlee

Jun 20, 2017
Having an issue with voice volume, it's way too low by default and cant be increased on its own (tied to SE volume). Game seems decant though the translation needs some editing.
I think you can use this program to increase the audio.

Carokann

Feb 26, 2022
Im stuck at the bookshelf - i've stood on all sides (including the left) and pushed evey button avaliable to me, i've spoke to eveyone, but nothing happends as the bookshelf?!?! HELP

EDIT: FIgured it out. Just in case someone has the same problem; talk to a guy in the slums at night (sleep in the inn, and wake up at night), then go back to the pub underground in the daytime, and talk to the customer. He opens the bookshelf for you.

Last edited:

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
How the hell does "turn" works exactly in this game, lol. Really pissed off at the final boss. It can attack me like 2-3 times in a row til I get my turn.

Edited: Was fighting him when I am level 23 with the best gear for that level, had to lower difficulty from normal to easy to finally beat it. The game is quite short tho if you don't really spend it on grinding for money and xp.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021
does anyone know what to do after entering the town after becoming a slave?
not really sure what to do here ran around the whole looking for something and found this bridge talked to the bartender tried clicking on the bookshelf and nothinghappen
(not sure if this really helps or not but i stayed in the inn for the night time H-scenes)

lynxzer

Aug 21, 2021
I am a little bit confused the download file has patched in its name, so is this already the uncensored version or do i have to patch it again?

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
How do you get rid of the lag? I've been trying to use NW.JS, but it keeps giving me an error for Name Invalid or missing.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
When attacking the Bio Base, I have two questions for it:
1) What is the point of finding the passcode 2149?
2) How do I get the green bars to open in the basement? Not the area towards the boss, but where you can see a half-ladder behind a security field.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes