Collection Video Slayed.Coom Collection [2023-12-21] [Slayeddotcoom/TheCoomSlayer]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Also I saw in this thread some people were concerned about people reposting my stuff. It’s all good. I’ve been around long enough to know it’s pointless to try and keep anything behind a paywall. I just want to make good content for everyone.

I post everything I can on my Twitter but the Kiriko animation is gonna be too long to fit an no way in hell I’m giving twitter $8. You don’t need to pay to see my content, but I sincerely appreciate anyone that chooses to support me. You’re the only reason I can work on this as hard as I can. And even if you don’t I appreciate you sharing my stuff and advertising for me. Hope you all have a great day!
you also pirate and watch videos you havent paid for be real , im an "disguised" artist and im only happy when people share my work or they use my art as pfp and sigs so that means im doing a good job, its only bad when nobody wanna share ur shit and nobody know bout you, its almost impossible to get big or be recognized if your work is not exposed to as many free sharing sites, and also without sites like this its almost impossible to get full collections on most of artists.

zzundeadzz

Sep 23, 2017
Also I saw in this thread some people were concerned about people reposting my stuff. It’s all good. I’ve been around long enough to know it’s pointless to try and keep anything behind a paywall. I just want to make good content for everyone.

I post everything I can on my Twitter but the Kiriko animation is gonna be too long to fit an no way in hell I’m giving twitter $8. You don’t need to pay to see my content, but I sincerely appreciate anyone that chooses to support me. You’re the only reason I can work on this as hard as I can. And even if you don’t I appreciate you sharing my stuff and advertising for me. Hope you all have a great day!
My respect to you! Thanks to F95, I found many good creators including you. For some of them, I even went back and became a patreon

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
How can I view his tweets? I don't want to make an account. Is there some site that will allow me to view his account?

Whotwi is dead and TWstalker after first load doesn't show the media anymore.

Last edited:

VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
How can I view his tweets? I don't want to make an account. Is there some site that will allow me to view his account?

You can try through a nitter instance, I find they generally work quite well: , and find online instances here:

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
You can try through a nitter instance, I find they generally work quite well: , and find online instances here:
Nitter doesn't allow to view age restricted things much like twitter

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

If you're on discord (ideally a lewd one xD), add vx to the twitter link (before the twitter part so it should read vxtwitter, etc) and it'll embed.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes