Unity Completed Sleep F*cking [Final] [No Limit]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
i thougth furry was mean about "humanoid" creatures... at the difference of bestiality wich is plain normal creatures.

such as :

fucking a cat = bestiality
fucking a cat-girl = furry

maybe i am wrong ...
You are not wrong, at least I wouldn't say so. But there are those that say that an intelligent animal that can talk meaningfully would not count as 'bestiality'. Personally, I think if you live somewhere where having a picture of a man fucking a dolphin could get you jailed then making it part of a graphic novel about uplifting dolphins to sapience would not make you any less likely to get jailed.

So that would be
fucking the cat from Sabrina the Teenage Witch (which is actually a transformed warlock) = furry - but good luck proving it in court.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
The game doesn't make me horny, at least the girl's pussy isn't empty.
I think it's because of the colors and shaders (too bright and no feel of realism at all).The girl looks more like a plastic doll than an actual person.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
You are not wrong, at least I wouldn't say so. But there are those that say that an intelligent animal that can talk meaningfully would not count as 'bestiality'. Personally, I think if you live somewhere where having a picture of a man fucking a dolphin could get you jailed then making it part of a graphic novel about uplifting dolphins to sapience would not make you any less likely to get jailed.

So that would be
fucking the cat from Sabrina the Teenage Witch (which is actually a transformed warlock) = furry - but good luck proving it in court.
Nobody is talking about getting fucked by that animal.

My opinion is if the head looks fucking identical to the real animal is the same as fucking that animal thus bestiality.

There was a meme picture with a cat girl that explained that pretty well.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
To be fair the pose where she's lifting her whole upper body up on her elbows is probably more stressing on her muscles than the doggy pose.

I tend not to discriminate, but the entire concept behind this particular fetish seems contradictory, and frankly stupid, to me.
Buddy, most Japanese games are both contradictory and stupid considering what they're about.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
what does the EndlessON option do?
it doesn't seem to do anything, also SleepUP doesn't seem to do anything either for me

Last edited:

Freakyman

Dec 22, 2017
it doesn't seem to do anything, also SleepUP doesn't seem to do anything either for me
When you use SleepUP the sleep bar is suppose to decrease faster and at certain points even decrease during actions.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
endless mode makes it where she just never wakes up, almost like eternal sleep

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
endless mode makes it where she just never wakes up, almost like eternal sleep
then endless mode is broken because if you do fellatioON and penisON her sleep bar raises until she wakes and then it's game over

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
When you use SleepUP the sleep bar is suppose to decrease faster and at certain points even decrease during actions.
i have tried just spamming it while doing actions and it doesn't seem to achieve anything

Freakyman

Dec 22, 2017
it worked for me, strange it dont work for you. have you noticed that the Sleep bar decreases faster with each SleepUP upgrade?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes