DoubleOdd

Oct 14, 2020
From Sleepy:

"
News & Updates October

Dear Supporters,

finally spooky season is here. Hooray!

First some announcement, though. As most of you probably are aware my links get pirated a lot. Especially sites that mirror my posts are annoying af. Often there are more people on my dropbox than I have supporters. Therefore with the release of the Family Values pages this month I will also test a new feature. What this'll basically do is to check that people who click the link for the pages are actual subscribers. In order to do so you will get asked, after you clicked the link in the post, to share your Subscribestar user_id and and your subscriptions with the gallery app. If you then click "allow", it'll forward you to the new pages as you're used to. To be absolutely clear: No personal info is obtained here, only information that is public or you shared with me on Subscribstar already. All it will do is to check if you're actually subscribed to my page and then deliver the new pages to you. Let's see how it'll go. Of course if you run into any errors or bugs, please let me know."

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
From Sleepy:

"
News & Updates October

Dear Supporters,

finally spooky season is here. Hooray!

First some announcement, though. As most of you probably are aware my links get pirated a lot. Especially sites that mirror my posts are annoying af. Often there are more people on my dropbox than I have supporters. Therefore with the release of the Family Values pages this month I will also test a new feature. What this'll basically do is to check that people who click the link for the pages are actual subscribers. In order to do so you will get asked, after you clicked the link in the post, to share your Subscribestar user_id and and your subscriptions with the gallery app. If you then click "allow", it'll forward you to the new pages as you're used to. To be absolutely clear: No personal info is obtained here, only information that is public or you shared with me on Subscribstar already. All it will do is to check if you're actually subscribed to my page and then deliver the new pages to you. Let's see how it'll go. Of course if you run into any errors or bugs, please let me know."
Thank u !
What ia the october poll ?

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Update for October and Seduced Barista post :)

• Already in a few moments I'm going to release a new piece featuring Violet seducing a cute barista. I wanted to do something with autumn colors and this came of it. For some weird reason Violet is only slightly mischievous in this one. Who would've thought.
  • The poll was won by an rather unusual suggestion featuring Evelina and a rubber clad student in a suitcase. Let's see what I can come up with here. This is probably coming around the 16th.
  • The new Family Values pages will be out on Friday, the 22nd.
  • And as always last but not least new pages for the current Nancy story, Subliminal Messages, on the last day of the month, Sunday the 31st.
Stay tuned!

All the best,

Sleepy

P.S.: Why isn't there a Halloween piece in announcements? I'm working on something, but I don't know if I can finish it in time. It's not drawn in my usual style and so far I'm not really happy with it. For now have Carmilla and a happy pumpkin instead

Reactions: oz1

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
He shifted from lesbian to femdom or still doing lesbian stuff?

Reactions: oz1

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Just found this Artist because of this:

Really hot stuff !

Thx for all the uploads folks.
Nice, someone combined all the animated gifs from the comic into a video. Kudos to whoever took the time to make that.

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Updates for November
  • Since many of you seemed to have enjoyed the two pages of the "Seduced Barista" last month, I decide to add some more to that. You can expect it on Thursday, the 11th.
  • This months poll was won by a classic masked orgy with aunt Carmilla as the ring master and Evelina and Violet as the center of attention. We probably see that one around Tuesday, the 16th.
  • Family Values continues on Tuesday the 23rd. Will Evelina really continue to be that nice to Freddy? Let's find out.
  • And as always last day of the month, Tuesday the 30th, the Nancy comic Subliminal Messages continues.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Updates for November
  • Since many of you seemed to have enjoyed the two pages of the "Seduced Barista" last month, I decide to add some more to that. You can expect it on Thursday, the 11th.
  • This months poll was won by a classic masked orgy with aunt Carmilla as the ring master and Evelina and Violet as the center of attention. We probably see that one around Tuesday, the 16th.
  • Family Values continues on Tuesday the 23rd. Will Evelina really continue to be that nice to Freddy? Let's find out.
  • And as always last day of the month, Tuesday the 30th, the Nancy comic Subliminal Messages continues.
THAnK u BrO !!
CaN u ShERe ThE nEW BArIStA pICs?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes