gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
News & Updates for August
Dear Supporters,

sorry for the wait on the announcements, but it took me a while to figure out how the lineup for this month would look like. But finally here it is.

As you know, I put the $10 tier comic Family Values on a brief hiatus until I have finished Jailhouse Bunny. Well, I now know how Jailhouse Bunny plays out and it's going to be another 8 pages. But since nobody wants to wait any longer (including me) for Family Values to continue next month, I decided to do all the rest of Jailhouse Bunny this August. So here's the upcoming releases:

• The poll was won by a suggestion having Nancy investigate the disappearance of C.H.U.'s mascot and running into the opposing teams cheerleader squad. I can't yet give a date for this one. Maybe I can squeeze it in this month, but latest you'll see this emerge early September.
  • On Monday the 16th the first batch of Jailhouse Bunnypages will get released. and on....
  • Monday the 23rd the final pages of Jailhouse Bunny will see the light of day and this mini series will be concluded.
  • And last but not least I'm also going to add new pages to the other favorite miniseries among you, namely Subliminal Messages. It will continue on the last day of the month, Tuesday the 31st.
Stay tuned!

All the best,

Sleepy

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
News & Updates for August
Dear Supporters,

sorry for the wait on the announcements, but it took me a while to figure out how the lineup for this month would look like. But finally here it is.

As you know, I put the $10 tier comic Family Values on a brief hiatus until I have finished Jailhouse Bunny. Well, I now know how Jailhouse Bunny plays out and it's going to be another 8 pages. But since nobody wants to wait any longer (including me) for Family Values to continue next month, I decided to do all the rest of Jailhouse Bunny this August. So here's the upcoming releases:

• The poll was won by a suggestion having Nancy investigate the disappearance of C.H.U.'s mascot and running into the opposing teams cheerleader squad. I can't yet give a date for this one. Maybe I can squeeze it in this month, but latest you'll see this emerge early September.
  • On Monday the 16th the first batch of Jailhouse Bunnypages will get released. and on....
  • Monday the 23rd the final pages of Jailhouse Bunny will see the light of day and this mini series will be concluded.
  • And last but not least I'm also going to add new pages to the other favorite miniseries among you, namely Subliminal Messages. It will continue on the last day of the month, Tuesday the 31st.
Stay tuned!

All the best,

Sleepy
Thanks

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Notícias e atualizações setembro
Caros apoiadores,

com o verão chegando ao fim, é hora de anunciar as atualizações de setembro.
  • Começamos amanhã, sábado , dia 11 , com o vencedor da enquete do mês passado . Nancy tenta resolver o "Mistério da Mascote Perdida" e, ao fazê-lo, enfrenta problemas com a equipe de líderes de torcida do Riverside.
  • A enquete deste mês foi feita uma por uma sugestão de que Trixie tirou vantagem de Violet e Evelina amarradas. Nancy também está lá, mas nocauteada. Há mais detalhes, mas provavelmente terei que perder alguns deles para que funcione. Provavelmente virá por volta do dia 17.
  • “VALORES DA FAMÍLIA” finalmente continua na quinta, dia 23 ! "Capítulo 5: Under her Heel" começará então.
  • E por último, mas não menos importante, no último dia do mês, quinta-feira, 30, "Mensagens subliminares" continua :)
Fique ligado!

Tudo de bom,

Sonolento

Reactions: effninefivehuman

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Sorry, maybe offtopic but what was the story about him banned on patreon? What rules he violated?

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019

NANCY TEMPLETON - DOWNLOAD DAS HQS

25.jpg
Links das Hqs da Nancy Templeton e outras Histórias do Sleepygimp

Nancy Templeton - Novamente com Problemas
Download:

Nancy Templeton - O Mistério da Herdeira Desaparecida
Download:

Nancy Templeton - Garota Detetive, Não Mais!
Download:

Nancy Templeton - Hipnose de Ioga
Download:

Nancy Templeton - O Mistério do Fantasma Branco
Download:

Nancy Templeton - Como um Ladrão na Noite
Download:

Nancy Templeton - Através do Espelho
Download:

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Nancy Templeton - Dia de Folga da Nancy