malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
Fyi for his fans: I read in another forum that SG has implemented an effective anti-piracy system, allowing tracking of images, and that they've been banning anyone found posting the material. So I'd temper expectations that newer material will quickly find it's way out there.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Fyi for his fans: I read in another forum that SG has implemented an effective anti-piracy system, allowing tracking of images, and that they've been banning anyone found posting the material. So I'd temper expectations that newer material will quickly find it's way out there.
Regardless, people still find ways to remove the anti-piracy measures. The new pages of Family Values have been leaked for quite some time now.

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
Regardless, people still find ways to remove the anti-piracy measures. The new pages of Family Values have been leaked for quite some time now.
Do you know anything about the "barista" and "Meanwhile in Violet's Dungeon" comics?

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
Does anyone know if the pic of Angelina and the 2 boy toys in the right pics
Is it a comics ? Or has more pics .?

Does anyone know if the pic of Angelina and the 2 boy toys in the right pics
Is it a comics ? Or has more pics .?
Her name is Evelina :p

• Angry
Reactions: Longmire

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
Thank you for sharing, but katfile being a problem for me...
Can anyone please make mirror for these dls?

Aug 10, 2020
Family Values chap 5 has 22 pages, right ? Now it's chap 6 with 5 pages only for now, right ? I downloaded OP and some other stuff, it's always kinda hard to not lose track and miss some stuff sadly

Just wish OP in threads would gather all the links, but it's hard to update it everytime too :(

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes