Mar 20, 2023
SleepyGimp's stuff is amazing. I went to his and gave the guy $20, downloaded all the stuff from his drop-box, sent him a message (which btw, he's super nice, and answered back) and got over 4GB of content from his drop-box folder. His art is absolutely brilliant, and we really want him around for many years to come. Please support artists you love!

Aug 10, 2020
SleepyGimp's stuff is amazing. I went to his and gave the guy $20, downloaded all the stuff from his drop-box, sent him a message (which btw, he's super nice, and answered back) and got over 4GB of content from his drop-box folder. His art is absolutely brilliant, and we really want him around for many years to come. Please support artists you love!
I'd like to support them, but it's all about money and yeah.. kinda tough, specially these times. If only I was rich, hm

Reactions: PiratePete79
Aug 10, 2020
Can anyone confirm that e-hentai doesn't include everything, at all, right ?
There's like 4 posts about his work, in 2023, including Family Values 6, I assume their author are banned ?
I saw he has a patreon and subscriber, I'm considering to sub but yeah idk..

Mar 20, 2023
I'd like to support them, but it's all about money and yeah.. kinda tough, specially these times. If only I was rich, hm
Can anyone confirm that e-hentai doesn't include everything, at all, right ?
There's like 4 posts about his work, in 2023, including Family Values 6, I assume their author are banned ?
I saw he has a patreon and subscriber, I'm considering to sub but yeah idk..
Not sure part 6 is out yet ...

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
So please share with your brothers

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I just wish he didn't abandon A Kind of Magic right when the action was starting.
Those twin sisters were fucking hot. And mind control is kino af.

metal guy

Sep 11, 2021
Was the 4GBs worth of content part of the $20 subscription or was it given to you only because you sent the email?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes