ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
All new scenes fedmod and footfetish, and almost no lezdom... :(

Reactions: oz1

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i love the little details, esp in background or things that hint at other stuff. Love everything about these comics. Hope there are more longer series like family valve, would love to see more of Alice in Wonderland.

Reactions: Xerxes606

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
Man, I had a folder with EVERYTHING, sorted by chapters, it was perfect. But I lost everything because my PC had a problem. I paid 1 month to get it all, fuck me

I was going to upload the collection here...
OooohArise now, ye Tarnished
Ye dead who yet live
The call of long-lost coom speaks to us all!

*MUSIC INTESIFIES*

Nancy Templeton
Chieftain of the bad plans.

The ever-brilliant Evelina and Carmilla Le Fey.

Violet White, the Bad Bitch Companion.

The degenerate Black Fox.

And The Great Selene, the All-Hypno-ing!

And one other. Whom coom would again bless.
A Tarnished Soul of no renown.
Cross the Patreon, behind the scenes.
To stand before the Coomer King.

And become the Coomer Lord.

Aug 10, 2020
OooohArise now, ye Tarnished
Ye dead who yet live
The call of long-lost coom speaks to us all!

*MUSIC INTESIFIES*

Nancy Templeton
Chieftain of the bad plans.

The ever-brilliant Evelina and Carmilla Le Fey.

Violet White, the Bad Bitch Companion.

The degenerate Black Fox.

And The Great Selene, the All-Hypno-ing!

And one other. Whom coom would again bless.
A Tarnished Soul of no renown.
Cross the Patreon, behind the scenes.
To stand before the Coomer King.

And become the Coomer Lord.

I doubt I can even imagine it..

Reactions: c-+

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Man, I had a folder with EVERYTHING, sorted by chapters, it was perfect. But I lost everything because my PC had a problem. I paid 1 month to get it all, fuck me

I was going to upload the collection here...

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
seems like theres some work missing here... i found few updates on different sites and ones that i didnt know of.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I know some of you won't like it, but I'm going to copy an image that was leaked on another forum, and from there is already on other sites, in any case, credit to the user.

Since Family values are not my cup of tea unless Carmilla starts participating and not with Fred, please. Talking about the boy, I almost feel sorry for those who embarked on the SG train expecting him to be another Shota Hero.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who plays with fire..., Hey SG if you are here Kind of Magic when?

Reactions: Malika1234

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
I know some of you won't like it, but I'm going to copy an image that was leaked on another forum, and from there is already on other sites, in any case, credit to the user.

Since Family values are not my cup of tea unless Carmilla starts participating and not with Fred, please. Talking about the boy, I almost feel sorry for those who embarked on the SG train expecting him to be another Shota Hero.
SG does what they do. Pick and choose and pick and choose. Stylistically, they are one of the best artists out there. But if you're not into femdom, drugging, rape and now male pegging rape, ya ain't gonna like a whole bunch of it.

TrainGuy

Apr 21, 2022
Is the collection which can be downloaded here close to complete?
Or would I be better off downloading it and than combing through the thread to get the rest?

• Angry
Reactions: Longmire

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Hey SG if you are here Kind of Magic when?
As per his post about the comic when he put it on hiatus:

"A kind of Magic" was meant as the filler while I write, but I didn't plan it out well and it became totally bloated. Since I spent much more pages than I intended on the stage show part, finishing it would push back the new Nancy comic for quite a while. Ultimately I don't want to spend that much time on a story that is inconsequential for the bigger story arc of Nancy or any other main characters. Therefore I decided to put "A kind of Magic" on hiatus.

My apologies to everybody who enjoyed "A kind of Magic" so far and all the Selene fans among you, but I hope you'll enjoy "Meanwhile in Violet's Dungeon" even more."

It has been over a year since that post (April 2022) and he copped some flak over how the twins looked underage by some, so I would not be surprised if it stays on hiatus forever now that he is going all in on Family Values and "To Catch A Thief". Pity because Selene is my favorite of all the Sleepy characters.

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, Family Values dropped the ball. I like femdom when it's femalevsfemale but never into that stuff when it's malevsfemale. Especially the latest development is out of question to my liking.

Hope he goes back to older comics' stuff.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes