gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
in the chronological line, ''brood of evil'' comes as the first story?

Last edited:

TNJoe

Jul 3, 2023
View attachment 3220904
Nancy Templeton - Subliminal Messages
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
View attachment 3220915 View attachment 3220917 View attachment 3220918
________________________________________________*_*_*______________________________________________
Description: With such "friends" and enemies are not necessary...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author: SleepyGimp:
Date of publication: 2021-05-??
Language: English
Resolution: Mixed : (Image) 5500x3600, 3000x1964 (Anima) 720p, 1080p
Files: 28 + 1 (Full)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ Download link:
Additional information:​
Again, not within the framework of the general chronology of events, but people began to ask to post. Therefore, I'm posting it.

Attention! The animated part is incomplete missing the 21-23 and 25-26 images.
Thanks a lot if someone has it and can share it.
My theories:​
I think that it is this development of the "Korean Student" + Chemical Cupid that may seem like an Achilles heel for Carmilla in a possible confrontation with Evelina.
Carmilla seems to have either a strong resistance or immunity to standard sedatives:
View attachment 3220973 View attachment 3220974
And therefore, Carmilla cannot be broken with standard sedatives.
We don't know yet how to Catch a Thief will end. Perhaps Evelina will finally take control of Carmilla (although it is unknown what she will do with Carmilla's "Tea Club")
It seems to me that this story "Subliminal Messages" may turn out to be the key to the further development of the plot for Evelina and Carmilla (For some reason Evelina still ran away from home. Anyway, the relationship between Camilla and Evelina seems to be quite tense)

P.S. If someone remembers the exact date when Subliminal Messages was posted, write. I have no exact date in my records - 1 publication.
Thanks for sharing! Hopefully someone can supply the missing animated gifs.

Reactions: perr0gatito

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
in the chronological line, ''brood of evil'' comes as the first story?
At least 1 of the earliest.
The earliest image chronologically, in my opinion, is the image that I posted in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sleepygimp-collection-2023-12-08-sleepygimp.13987/post-12430060
Where Morgana hypnotizes King Arthur's daughter.

I have a general suspicion that "Mircalla" is an anagram of Carmilla, or vice versa, they are very similar to each other. Maybe Carmilla is taking on new names? And she pretends to be the daughter of herself as a character from the movie "The Man From Earth"...

I think you need s special permission to access the file
Yes, sleepy regularly removes links to dropbox.
If you did not manage to receive the video file from this link, then do not worry. In my previous post there is a link to the Christmas collection to download it and there you will find all the video files, including this one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sleepygimp-collection-2023-12-08-sleepygimp.13987/post-12543778

Last edited:
Reactions: Gattuso8

mandira100

Dec 21, 2023
Sleepygimp's comics are in which time line ? From laughung gas it seems violet faught in second world war.

SKT Baker

Jun 5, 2017
Whats the reading order for all these comics, or the release order for all of them. I want to read them in order.

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
Whats the reading order for all these comics, or the release order for all of them. I want to read them in order.
I also re-attach the file with the internal chronology of events in the Sleepy universe:
View attachment 3169005
Without taking into account the van shots. Because with them, everything becomes much more confusing. For example: The events of the comic "Pam" most likely begin before the "Family Values" event, but at the same time it cannot be ruled out that they may occur between "Family Values 7" and "to Catch a Thief" there is a time gap when Evelyn reconciled with Violet. But this is unlikely. based on recent publications where the "barista girl" together with a Korean woman fuck Pam, so to the event where Violet found herself a Barista , Kayla "Seduced Barista" takes place before the events of "Family Values".

We don't know the chronological order, but our dear member nafany made a list of a possible chronological order. Nafany doing god's work here

Reactions: - Nafany -

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Sleepygimp's comics are in which time line ? From laughung gas it seems violet faught in second world war.
Most likely this is an image from the category: "what if..." ordered by Sleepy subscribers. And not tied to the chronology of events.
If you still try to describe this image plot-wise, it turns out the following: at 1 of Evelyn's regular parties, something went wrong and the gas, which was only affecting the "guests", also hooked Evelyn and Violet. Which is why everyone in the image is hallucinating.

RYUU-_-
is there no pages1-4 for fox and rabbit?
Please specify which job you mean.
If about this series:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sleepygimp-collection-2024-01-02-sleepygimp.13987/post-12416005
If my memory serves me right, there are only 3 images.

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
There are still two poll winners that are missing or have not been released. One is called Sixty-Nine, which is Nancy and Trixie in the fox and rabbit one, that would be the 4th missing photo that came out in (April 2023). the other is called Trixie detention from (March 2023)

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
There are still two poll winners that are missing or have not been released. One is called Sixty-Nine, which is Nancy and Trixie in the fox and rabbit one, that would be the 4th missing photo that came out in (April 2023). the other is called Trixie detention from (March 2023)
One is called Sixty-Nine,
I don't remember such an image either...
I didn't find anything similar in my collection.
Either I don't understand what image we are talking about, or there have been no leaks yet. Which is also strange if the image is dated April 2023...

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
page01.jpg
Poor Footboy Johnson in Back to Rehab
___________________________________________________________________________________________________​
page02.jpg page08.jpg page10.jpg
________________________________________________*_*_*______________________________________________
Description: The story is about how Violet is ready to go head over heels and unscrupulous... And lazy.
Author: SleepyGimp:
Date of publication: 2017-03-??
Language: English
Resolution: 3989x6149
Files: 14 (Full)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ Download link:
Additional information:
Continuation of the layout in chronological order.​

My thoughts:
Personally, my opinion is that of the main characters in the whole story, Violet is the most poorly written character.
That is, compare just mentally what you know about Evelyn, Nancy, even Carmilla! Practically nothing is known about Violet at all.
Is that what is known about her? Background? No. Family, relatives? No. Why is she so mean? Not either. How did she even get involved in the story of Evelyn managing to become her friend? Also, no.
If it weren't for the comic strip "Seduced Barista" where she shows at least some human feelings, I would have finally written her into a cliched homunculus with a two-stroke character! (evil because it dominates and and dominate because it is evil)
However, there is also this and imagination:

Download link:

They somehow show that this two-stroke monster has at least some kind of past.
Thanks by the way Longmire it was he who drew my attention to these images on 8Muses.

What is your opinion about Violet?
In my opinion, even Kayla's barista already has more lora...

P.S. They asked about the chronology of comics here.
I am attaching an edited file with a step-by-step chronology of events. Important! The sequence of comics specified in the file does not necessarily match the one conceived by the author.

chronology.png

Last edited:

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023

I don't remember such an image either...
I didn't find anything similar in my collection.
Either I don't understand what image we are talking about, or there have been no leaks yet. Which is also strange if the image is dated April 2023...
Here's the upcoming stuff for March:

• Last months poll winner featuring Evelina with Trixie in class will be out on Monday, the 13th. This would be the winner of the marcha poll. "Trixie detention."(March,2023)
  • Last months poll winner featuring nancy and Trixie Will be out on thursday,the 13th. "Sixty-nine"(April,2023)

Reactions: azzyggun

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Here's the upcoming stuff for March:

• Last months poll winner featuring Evelina with Trixie in class will be out on Monday, the 13th. This would be the winner of the marcha poll. "Trixie detention."(March,2023)
  • Last months poll winner featuring nancy and Trixie Will be out on thursday,the 13th. "Sixty-nine"(April,2023)
It seems to me that I have identified 1 of the images you have specified:

Download link:
But I can't figure out what it is yet.
April... In April, everyone in the West seems to celebrate Easter, maybe this is some kind of Easter image? I'm going to look at my collection now...
I don't know... The only thing that fits the description is Yoga Session, but it has long been leaked to the network.

Download link:

And as for the April bunnies, it seems to be "Ether Bunnies". They also recently leaked in good quality.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sleepygimp-collection-2024-01-02-sleepygimp.13987/post-12471405

Last edited:

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023

Download link:
But I can't figure out what it is yet.
April... In April, everyone in the West seems to celebrate Easter, maybe this is some kind of Easter image? I'm going to look at my collection now...
I don't know... The only thing that fits the description is Yoga Session, but it has long been leaked to the network.

Download link:

And as for the April bunnies, it seems to be "Ether Bunnies". They also recently leaked in good quality.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sleepygimp-collection-2024-01-02-sleepygimp.13987/post-12471405
Screenshot_20240103-090255.jpg
This is Trixie detention

Screenshot_20240103-085603.jpg
This is Sixty-nine
Does anyone have it?

Reach866

Dec 21, 2023

Download link:
The link you provided actually contains material dated July 17, 2021. It's simply called "Detention".
And “Trixie Detention” 2023 with Trixie and Evie has not yet been released into the public domain, just like “Sixty nine!”.
Perhaps someone will find this information useful to assemble their collection correctly.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes