Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were

Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time rewritten every line
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we?
Could we?
do you know where to find more sleepy gimp Nancy templeton stuff if it isn’t on patreon anymore?

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Officially here:

Unofficially:
All over the Internet. Including on this forum.
User of content from an unofficial source sounds much better than "p"-word. Oh, despicable me ;)
- Nafany - if you want you can ;p
I'very checked one more time. Masks/hoods differ. Pig's ears vs bunny's ears.
Free Trixie
Cheers

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
User of content from an unofficial source sounds much better than "p"-word. ;)
Well, yes, it sounds better...
So, we could rename "To break a thief" to: "To break a person that borrows things from others without asking permission and for permanent time".
It sounds better as well, isn't?...:p

-----
(Free Trixie Fan Club - subscribed #2)

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Well, yes, it sounds better...
So, we could rename "To break a thief" to: "To break a person that borrows things from others without asking permission and for permanent time".
It sounds better as well, isn't?...:p

-----
(Free Trixie Fan Club - subscribed #2)
Hello!
It is nice to meet smart people.
Even if one disagree with one's opinion ;)
At the moment I can't find a "mouth'się closing" answer so let's agree to a draw ;p
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
It is nice to meet smart people. Even if one disagree with one's opinion.
At the moment I can't find a "mouth'się closing" answer so let's agree to a draw ;p
Ahahah! Don't worry, Kacap...In doubt that it was not clear, I was just ironic. After all, here we are everyone on the same ship (and our flag is...the Jolly Roger). :devilish:

Pirates? I think is not the correct word. A "true" pirate steals a thing to gain a profit... but here no one sales the pictures of Sleepy for money. We take them only for ourself, just we avoid to pay him. And this is not so nice towards him; it's a little injustice, but still an injustice. We have to be honest with ourself.

The fact is that internet allows this possibility (just as to download music without to buy a CD, or dovnload a movie without to go to cinema), so the temptation is too strong for not to take the chance.
I firmly believe that rules of the web should be re-written in order to protect original contains; until this will not be done, each of us has to answer for his "acts of piracy" to his own personal conscience. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: NoRefund

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Ahahah! Don't worry, Kacap...In doubt that it was not clear, I was just ironic. After all, here we are everyone on the same ship (and our flag is...the Jolly Roger). :devilish:

Pirates? I think is not the correct word. A "true" pirate steals a thing to gain a profit... but here no one sales the pictures of Sleepy for money. We take them only for ourself, just we avoid to pay him. And this is not so nice towards him; it's a little injustice, but still an injustice. We have to be honest with ourself.

The fact is that internet allows this possibility (just as to download music without to buy a CD, or dovnload a movie without to go to cinema), so the temptation is too strong for not to take the chance.
I firmly believe that rules of the web should be re-written in order to protect original contains; until this will not be done, each of us has to answer for his "acts of piracy" to his own personal conscience. :rolleyes:
Hello!
I'd like to ask for one small thing (thing not thong ;)).
Let's not apologize in advance for the things we say/write.
I am not a native speaker. What is even worse from time to time I make jokes which are not understand even by people which know me and speak my language, so:
1. I am not a pirate (I have both....)
2. I have no problem with paying for someone'się work, I have doubts about privacy (cash is OK)
3. From time to time I really like do small (I hope) trolling, like most of old farts do.
4. I do believe exchanging thoughts is important (if someone is right or not doesn't matter)

And to change the topic:
Does three women from the cavern have names?
The brunette with glases is really hot.

--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Reactions: Lastsparta90x

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Something went horribly wrong if I have to answer my posts.
I'd like to quote a song from The Wall.
Is There Anybody Out There?
Btw. By accident first part of the band's name is the same as our favourite character ;)
Is it an accident? I don't think so.
What is the band's name?
--
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Does three women from the cavern have names?
The brunette with glases is really hot.
These women are featured in:
Nancy Templeton in to Catch a Thief
Nancy Templeton in to Break a Thief
Scout leader vs book club
Evie's Halloween Party
Christmas party
The names of the women from the tea club are not in the images.
Contact the subscribers here, maybe they will give you information.
Formulate the question more clearly and do not fall asleep with a bunch of text, then there will be a chance that they will answer.

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
These women are featured in:
Nancy Templeton in to Catch a Thief
Nancy Templeton in to Break a Thief
Scout leader vs book club
Evie's Halloween Party
Christmas party
The names of the women from the tea club are not in the images.
Contact the subscribers here, maybe they will give you information.
Formulate the question more clearly and do not fall asleep with a bunch of text, then there will be a chance that they will answer.
Yep
That one's
There was also a Thansgiving related picture.
I think that women are important persons, so they should have names.
Before their real identify will be revealed, we should name them.
Maybe Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup? ;p
And I haven't thought about Black Sabbath as a band name.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Juan77

Feb 24, 2024
Evie looks almost as a nice person here.
Why the heck she wear glases? Does she expects flying pieces? Of what?!
Thanks for sharing
--
FT
Cheers
I guess because she's doing/about to do an experiment on her or something like that. There are other pics of Evie using those glasses while doing experiments like when she and Violet were subjugating Nancy's aunt.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I guess because she's doing/about to do an experiment on her or something like that. There are other pics of Evie using those glasses while doing experiments like when she and Violet were subjugating Nancy's aunt.
Very good point. We have to remember she is a teacher, maybe even scienticist?! Safety first.
And now for something completely different:
Evie will be filming it, and send the movie to Nancy which will... get some relief

--
Free Trixie
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Evie will be filming it, and send the movie to Nancy which will... get some relief
Why would Evelyn send something to Nancy?
All the activities of the "Bitch Tandem" with chemistry and hypnosis in relation to Nancy, were just aimed at making Nancy relaxed and unsuspecting.
And you propose to destroy Nancy's illusion.
At the moment, Evelyn does not yet know that Trixie has passed her compromising material to Nancy.
That's if she breaks Trixie with torture, and finds out where the copy of the compromising material is...
I think she'll just call Nancy and ask her to come to the mansion. That's all. Nancy trusts "Professor Evelyn Le fey."

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes