Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
A disappointing post from SG. It can be redeemed if he goes back and adds a few more panels. As it is, I thought it was a bit lame.
Even the blonde police officer is quite plain, with nothing unique or "enticing" to warrant Evie sedating her other then that she is a police officer. With Pam I get it, she pissed Violet off stealing her car park spot and the fact she was built like an Amazonian with huge tits, but this latest poll winner, I feel you, very lame indeed.

Reactions: NoRefund

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
guys, the new pages have been uploaded to SubscribeStar, but, Sleepy uploaded a panel to X with the message "is done". What does that mean? Has anyone been able to see the new pages?... Don't tell me that these are the last ones and nothing happens, I'm going to get very angry.

sede224

Aug 6, 2022
guys, the new pages have been uploaded to SubscribeStar, but, Sleepy uploaded a panel to X with the message "is done". What does that mean? Has anyone been able to see the new pages?... Don't tell me that these are the last ones and nothing happens, I'm going to get very angry.
There is no family values chapter 8?

Reactions: oz1

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
As chapter 7 stands now it is finished, no, Putz doesn't get to fuck either Evie or Violet, a blow job by Evie, but no sex thus far.

What happens in the last two pages of Family Values Chapter 7:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahahahaha, It leaves you wanting very tasty. What happened to you, are you afraid of success, the author?

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
There is no family values chapter 8?
News & Updates April
Dear Supporters,

this months poll was won by a suggestion featuring Country Girl. But in a freak development she'll get the upper hand on Violet. Let's see how I can make something out of it :)

Here's the upcoming stuff:

Last month's poll winner featuring Evelina abducting a Highway Cop will be out on Friday, the 12th.
Seduced Barista will continue on Wednesday, the 17th. Gotta hedge this, though. I'll be only able to do one page for this one.
Family Values continues (With maybe quite a surprise to some:) on Tuesday, the 23rd.
And last but not least our favorite fox continues her ordeal in the Le Fey dungeon. To Break a Thief will be out on Tuesday, the 30th.
All the best,

Sleepy

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
News & Updates April
Dear Supporters,

this months poll was won by a suggestion featuring Country Girl. But in a freak development she'll get the upper hand on Violet. Let's see how I can make something out of it :)

Here's the upcoming stuff:

Last month's poll winner featuring Evelina abducting a Highway Cop will be out on Friday, the 12th.
Seduced Barista will continue on Wednesday, the 17th. Gotta hedge this, though. I'll be only able to do one page for this one.
Family Values continues (With maybe quite a surprise to some:) on Tuesday, the 23rd.
And last but not least our favorite fox continues her ordeal in the Le Fey dungeon. To Break a Thief will be out on Tuesday, the 30th.
All the best,

Sleepy
The surprise is clear, 5 years of waiting since Game On! and the author decides to end the 7th issue with a tremendous cliffhanger that makes you angry. Now we won't see the sequel until To Break a Thief ends, so, see you until the end of the year guys, bye

DPPhunter

Dec 23, 2023
The surprise is clear, 5 years of waiting since Game On! and the author decides to end the 7th issue with a tremendous cliffhanger that makes you angry. Now we won't see the sequel until To Break a Thief ends, so, see you until the end of the year guys, bye
It's all about keeping subscribers paying that subscription fee - classic way of pinching every penny you can out of people.

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
Can't say I have, looks interesting. Here is a link for anyone interested in "Girl Slaves of Morgana Le Fey" that I quickly found, will look for links to the other two later:

Reactions: mandira100

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
I really hope he will get to some standalone Pam content. I subscribed to him for a while requesting Pam wherever I could. I would gladly subscribe for her alone, but he just kept saying he will try to get around to it and keeps only featuring her when she is the poll winner it seems. Its why I stopped supporting until there is some more Pam content and he features her more indepth.

I realize she was prob never meant to be more than a feature, but she proved to be tremendously popular. I just love the tanned Karen with big tits getting mindfucked.

Reactions: NoRefund

Aria Bal

Apr 25, 2024
Is there a wiki or something with everyone from the Sleepy Verse? I'd love to learn more of the lore

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes