- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
But the fact that Family Values 7 ended so... boring. I thought the ending would be more interesting.
In the April news, Sleep promised that the ending would be unexpected for the reader. I don't know, it was all guessed from the plot of "to Catch a Thief"!
Actually, in previous posts I said that Evelyn was framed by Leopold. And so it happened!

Curious Scarlet

Dec 4, 2023
Is there a wiki or something with everyone from the Sleepy Verse? I'd love to learn more of the lore
Not to my knowledge. If you've already read all the comics, then you're pretty much done. There are these character sheets Sleepy made some time ago, and I think that's all there is regarding lore, outside the aforementioned comics.
85.jpg 86.jpg Nancy_Templeton_Character_Sheet.jpg

I've got some fan art where can i post it so Sleepy Sees it?
I suppose the best place would be to post it on Twitter and @ him, and not in a forum that exists to pirate his content. :)

Reach866

Dec 21, 2023
Question is there similar artist like Sleepygimp? If so please point me in the right direction
I can recommend you the artist Cherry Mouse Street. He does a lot of good work with bimbo, lesbian, foot fetish, etc. Even Sleepy himself is subscribed to this artist.

(I hope this is where sharing of other artists is allowed. If not, please let me know and I will remove this post).

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I can recommend you the artist Cherry Mouse Street. He does a lot of good work with bimbo, lesbian, foot fetish, etc. Even Sleepy himself is subscribed to this artist.

(I hope this is where sharing of other artists is allowed. If not, please let me know and I will remove this post).
Just make a new thread on F95 with the express purpose of posting fan made Sleepy content. People have done it with fan edits of Dandonfuga and other artists.

Juan77

Feb 24, 2024
I don't know 'cause I'm not suscribed, but I think this pic has some relation to fixing all the mess that previous party left...

Oct 23, 2022
View attachment 3591666
Do the new breaking the thief pages have action??? context please xd
Pd: source Twitter
yea they do, but prob not the type you are waiting for
some page numbers where changed also ill give a summary for each page
Page 9: catgirl is in in floor cage and woken up by evalina with a shower hose
Page 10: Evalina is mopping her in panel 2nd panel is the image above and 3rd panel is her poking catgirl with a cattleprod
Page 11: 3 panels its just evalina moving catgirl on a bed trolley, some small dialguge about the night before and 1 nipple pull on the last panel
Page 12: This looks like a repeat image from the last upload of "to break a thief " but its just Evie fucking catgirl ass
Page 13: 3 panel. looks like page 12 was yesterday, 1 panel is evie removing the dildo from catgirl, 2nd panel is evalina moving catgirl on bed trolley in present and 3rd panel is yesterday dialogue of cat girl having alcohol pored down her ass.

Its one of these releases that looks great when reading the full comic but feels like a waste when waiting a whole Month for new content, This is not new at all.

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
Page 10: Evalina is mopping her in panel 2nd panel is the image above and 3rd panel is her poking catgirl with a cattleprod
Page 11: 3 panels its just evalina moving catgirl on a bed trolley, some small dialguge about the night before and 1 nipple pull on the last panel
Page 12: This looks like a repeat image from the last upload of "to break a thief " but its just Evie fucking catgirl ass
Page 13: 3 panel. looks like page 12 was yesterday, 1 panel is evie removing the dildo from catgirl, 2nd panel is evalina moving catgirl on bed trolley in present and 3rd panel is yesterday dialogue of cat girl having alcohol pored down her ass.

Its one of these releases that looks great when reading the full comic but feels like a waste when waiting a whole Month for new content, This is not new at all.
Thanks for the context my friend, that's typical of sleepy, you get excited and then boom you have to wait a couple of months to see real action.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017

Thus far, considering all the shit TRIXIE (not Cat girl lol) has done to Violet, Violet has been very tame with her sexually. Pam, who only took her car park spot has copped it far worse from Violet then Trixie. Sleepy is going to drag this one out I think, especially as it has been 13 pages and not a sign from Carmilla yet.

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023

Thanks for the heads up. Think I'll wait till the story actually kickoff and become interesting.

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
Thus far, considering all the shit TRIXIE (not Cat girl lol) has done to Violet, Violet has been very tame with her sexually. Pam, who only took her car park spot has copped it far worse from Violet then Trixie. Sleepy is going to drag this one out I think, especially as it has been 13 pages and not a sign from Carmilla yet.

What about Camilla punishing Evie? Is that over or postpone?

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024

Has anything happened at pages 6-8?

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
What about Camilla punishing Evie? Is that over or postpone?
As it stands, in one comic page, it showed Carmilla still out, so who knows. Remember she copped a full dose of the drug that Evie said could kill her if Trixie had injected it into Evie when she had the chance before Carmilla fought Trixie.

Has anything happened at pages 6-8?
Just the girls gloating and then drugging Trixie before they start on her.

It isn't Evie that is anally raping Trixie, it is Violet with two other guests shoving their foot in Trixie's mouth and pouring alcohol on her while being raped by Violet. Thus far, Evie hasn't gotten involved in what they are doing to Trixie other then washing her and keeping her captive. I am sure there will be a reason for this as this seems highly unusual. As for the sex, It was a guest (The red head with the skull mask) who drugged Trixie before they took her out of the cage with something called "Sneaky Joe's Cloud 9", (so it isn't Evie's concoction) and it was Violet who then went to town on Trixie's ass with a huge studded strap on. Because after the ass pounding, Trixie tries to show defiance and asks if that is all they have, Violet then flips her ass up and will be pouring alcohol into it in the next page when it comes out to keep the "party" going on Trixie.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes