Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
Free Trixie! (My version of good old "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam") ;)
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I must say...Many users here - although they are sexual perverts - are brillant and sympathetic. As I am.*

*(Obviously I mean "sexual pervert", not "brillant and sympathetic".) :p

I'd like to ask a question again: What does this "break" from the title mean?
As far as I know Sleepy's tricky (wicked?) sense of humour everyone will be surprised or even amused.
Imho, in this case we have to take it literally: BREAK.
I'll try to explain why.
I keep to believe that "To break a thief" will be followed by a THIRD chapter, where the current setting of the plot will somehow change a litlle; so, in the current issue we'll see just Trixie fucked up in the most wicked ways, without a sparkle of hope for her.
This strategy of SG is narratively correct; indeed, that will create in the readers a strong expectation towards the (supposed) next chapter, in which Trixie could take a sort of payback. But right now, I'm afraid we must just to be patient and endure the worst abuses that will be done to our pink-haired foxy. :cry:

(Ah, I almost forgot...)
FREE TRIXIE 2!

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I must say...Many users here - although they are sexual perverts - are brillant and sympathetic. As I am.*

(Obviously I mean "sexual pervert", not "brillant and sympathetic".) :p

Imho, in this case we have to take it literally: BREAK.
I'll try to explain why.
I keep to believe that "To break a thief" will be followed by a THIRD chapter, where the current setting of the plot will somehow change a litlle; so, in the current issue we'll see just Trixie fucked up in the most wicked ways, without a sparkle of hope for her.
This strategy of SG is narratively correct; indeed, that will create in the readers a strong expectation towards the (supposed) next chapter, in which Trixie could take a sort of payback. But right now, I'm afraid we must just to be patient and endure the worst abuses that will be done to our pink-haired foxy. :cry:

(Ah, I almost forgot...)
FREE TRIXIE 2!
Thank you for your kind words my friend ;)
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Seinov

No. The fact that Freddie is the only man in the Le fey family is solely my theory.
This theory is based on the fact that: the Le Fey family is a witch Coven.
And the concepts of witch Covens, it is implied that they have more girls born through rituals \ alchemy \ mysticism ...
That's why I assumed that: Freddie is not an ordinary kid.
I do not know what Sleepy Gimp is up to.
here was information, in the early sketches of the plot, that Carmilla had done something to Freddie's uncle or father...
If they killed his uncle, then his chance to become unclefucker is lost. Terrence and Philip will not release another hit ;o)
And about Longmire post. I don't buy it. Just no. It does not mean Longmire is wrong. I just does not fit my way of thinking.

Free Trixie
Cheers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I must tell I want to tell: congratulations on your courage. I am sorry I haven't read it, but don't know Spanish, and Google Translate does not really work for this kind of translation.
So I am aware of one comics, some pictures and one story. Congratulations.

Reactions: Lastsparta90x

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
I must tell I want to tell: congratulations on your courage. I am sorry I haven't read it, but don't know Spanish, and Google Translate does not really work for this kind of translation.
So I am aware of one comics, some pictures and one story. Congratulations.

That's interesting the translation does work for you? It's does for me.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes