DPPhunter

Dec 23, 2023
Don't ask, because one might get what one asked for.
The hypotesis about vampires appear here and there.
I can't buy it. Just no ;)
I remember some painings at the wall, but now. ;)
If it will be true, it might redefine entire story. I can then imagine Nancy as a sex-fairy with a wand.
So, from my pointeż of view it won't appen.
This whole comic is fiction - basically a drawn cartoon, so in that sense anything is possible.

Reactions: Longmire

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
This whole comic is fiction - basically a drawn cartoon, so in that sense anything is possible.
It's not exactly as you've written.
There is no light sabre in Conan, neither no starships in Harry Potter ;)
Mixing genres happen but I don't think it applies here.

• Haha
Reactions: Longmire

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
Speaking about aunt Carmilla, there's an inside joke:

sg-fv2.jpg
(from Family Value #1-page 2)

I don't know how many readers had caught it, anyhow it looks as a clear tribute to the comic "PREACHER" by Ennis & Dillon, which the protagonist (the preacher Jesse Custer) has the power to force the others men to do whatever he says. This power is called "THE WORD" or "THE VOICE" (just as Evie says), and whenever the Preacher shows it, his eyes became red (just as the eyes of Carmilla in this circumstance).

p8_13.jpg

I have a doubt: should we to consider that scene as just a joke by Sleepy, without any further implication...or as a kind of "super-power" by aunt Carmilla not yet fully showed? :unsure:

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Speaking about aunt Carmilla, there's an inside joke:

View attachment 3815037
(from Family Value #1-page 2)

I don't know how many readers had caught it, anyhow it looks as a clear tribute to the comic "PREACHER" by Ennis & Dillon, which the protagonist (the preacher Jesse Custer) has the power to force the others men to do whatever he says. This power is called "THE WORD" or "THE VOICE" (just as Evie says), and whenever the Preacher shows it, his eyes became red (just as the eyes of Carmilla in this circumstance).

View attachment 3815040

I have a doubt: should we to consider that scene as just a joke by Sleepy, without any further implication...or as a kind of "super-power" by aunt Carmilla not yet fully showed? :unsure:
Two things:
1. It is a real pleasure to meet people, with knowledge. Btw. It isn't the first time author prepares surprises for careful readers.
2. JEDI? I had written about mixing comics genres;)

Reactions: Seinov

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Seinov

I have a doubt: should we to consider that scene as just a joke by Sleepy, without any further implication...
You could also think that this is a reference to "Dune" or "Star Wars".
But no. This is not a joke. Throughout the rest of the story, this "joke" will play a role.

Or as a kind of "super-power" by aunt Carmilla not yet fully showed? :unsure:
Maybe Carmilla will have superpowers in the future, but that's exactly what:
Gipno Trigger words 3.jpg
it is a consequence of the potion previously applied to Evelyn, the same one that Evelyn applied to Freddie in "Family Values 5"
Potion.jpg

The purpose of this Potion is to establish trigger words in the victim's mind through a deep drug effect:

Trigger words.jpg

Which further allow, when pronouncing the trigger word, to achieve the desired effect:
Trigger words 1.jpg Gipno Trigger words .jpg Gipno Trigger words 2.jpg

Therefore, there are no superpowers, but only medical hypnosis, with trigger words, forcing the victim to obey...

By the way, I have 1 more theory:
What if, at the time of Freddie's arrival at Evelyn's mansion, Freddie already had trigger words and hypnotic blocks installed by Carmilla in his mind?
Look at this:
Freddy....jpg
A virgin 15-year-old boy has strange tastes. What do you think? Bandage, clamps, stepping on balls...
more suitable for a forty-year-old man who wants variety, not for a teenage virgin.
It feels like Carmilla has already been inside the guy's head.

A 2 theory, continued 1:
What if Freddie's personality is rewritten much deeper?
Suppose, when Carmilla meets Freddy in person, Carmilla utters trigger words and...
we can see a completely different "Freddy".
Which one? I don't know. Suddenly there will be someone who will match the Le Fey family.
Completely immoral, without brakes, cruel and with monstrous lust?
Or can the kid be trained according to the method of "latex nuns"? Ha ha ha...

Maybe that's why Carmilla is so worried about what Evelyn is doing with Freddie, the mental blocks will fall off and fucked up!
And previously set by Carmilla, the mental adjustments will conflict with the new ones set by Evelyn.
And the guy will become a drooling lunatic.

Last edited:

DPPhunter

Dec 23, 2023
It's not exactly as you've written.
There is no light sabre in Conan, neither no starships in Harry Potter ;)
Mixing genres happen but I don't think it applies here.
Bruh what the hell are you on about? LOL! Those examples that you used had defined worlds/narratives - and as pointed out Sleepy has done one offs that introduce other concepts into his work, which opens the door to drive the story in other directions- after all it's a COMIC so yes anything is possible. SMH at you.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Bruh what the hell are you on about? LOL! Those examples that you used had defined worlds/narratives - and as pointed out Sleepy has done one offs that introduce other concepts into his work, which opens the door to drive the story in other directions- after all it's a COMIC so yes anything is possible. SMH at you.
Spot on, you beat me to it. I was going to shoot his terrible example down by reminding said user that Conan has had MULTIPLE instances of comic crossovers like the time he had a "What If" comic cross over with Marvel's Wolverine, Scarlet Witch travelled to Conan's world and teamed up, hell, Conan has been used multiple times in Marvel comics and even DC's Wonder Woman had one with him as well ffs.

I think Kacap doesn't understand that because it is a comic, if the artist/owner of said IP decides something, whether to change shit up or go in a different direction etc, he could very easily. Remember that once upon a time, Sleepy comics were just about Lezdom and foot fetishes, straight up. Nancy never existed from the start. It was Eve at the start, then came Violet and then the rest of the SG Universe bloomed from that.

It has only been in the last few years that he has started branching out with the not so subtle implying that Carmilla is not a mortal or how in a past comic, it established that it wasn't a game of cat and unwilling mouse when Nancy got caught all the time and got raped by V & E, they hypnotised her to be that way, always failing as a detective and putting herself subconciously in a predicament to be caught and raped by the pair. So as DPPHunter correctly points out, it is a COMIC and anything can happen at anytime - Laws of reality, physics, the universe and anything else need not apply if SG needs it to.

Reactions: DPPhunter

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Spot on, you beat me to it. I was going to shoot his terrible example down by reminding said user that Conan has had MULTIPLE instances of comic crossovers like the time he had a "What If" comic cross over with Marvel's Wolverine, Scarlet Witch travelled to Conan's world and teamed up, hell, Conan has been used multiple times in Marvel comics and even DC's Wonder Woman had one with him as well ffs.

I think Kacap doesn't understand that because it is a comic, if the artist/owner of said IP decides something, whether to change shit up or go in a different direction etc, he could very easily. Remember that once upon a time, Sleepy comics were just about Lezdom and foot fetishes, straight up. Nancy never existed from the start. It was Eve at the start, then came Violet and then the rest of the SG Universe bloomed from that.

It has only been in the last few years that he has started branching out with the not so subtle implying that Carmilla is not a mortal or how in a past comic, it established that it wasn't a game of cat and unwilling mouse when Nancy got caught all the time and got raped by V & E, they hypnotised her to be that way, always failing as a detective and putting herself subconciously in a predicament to be caught and raped by the pair. So as DPPHunter correctly points out, it is a COMIC and anything can happen at anytime - Laws of reality, physics, the universe and anything else need not apply if SG needs it to.
OK
First and most important. There is one and only one Conan. From Howard's pulp stories. ;). PERIOD!
Second thing. As a non English person (not native speaker) I must be more careful when I try joking. Sleepy's art is interesting, because it is a mix of "almost real" threads with totally unrealustic (joke) ones. So, definitely there is something not explainable in La Fey family, but for me vampire is too much;) If I am wrong, then it'seems OK, but at the moment I think more about Trixie's future than if Carmilla is 200 yo.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Kacap
First and most important. There is one and only one Conan. From Howard's pulp stories. ;). PERIOD!
There is such a concept: Copyright. If the author or the copyright holders do not specify that: the character can be described only within the framework of its original concept / world, and it is forbidden to apply any changes/ substitutions/crossovers. Then you are free to do whatever you like with the characters. Also, do not forget that there are unlicensed authors. They don't give a damn about logic and common sense at all.
When I was a kid, I had books about Conan where he was: in Hell. In captivity (the whole book was described as he got out of the prison cave). The book where Conan Fought with South American tribes (like the Aztecs) and in the end took the place of the supreme god of this tribe.
Moreover. For example, as a child, I read a book: "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and space travel" where the author created a crossover of the film "Aliens" and ninja turtles without a license! Where in the squad with space Marines, turtles fought xenomorphs! And the fact that this is impossible did not prevent me from enjoying the story in any way! :LOL:

but at the moment I think more about Trixie's future than if Carmilla is 200 yo.
You can think about the near future of Trixie, and that Carmilla is more than 200 years old.
There are no prohibitions on this.
Moreover, perhaps Trixie's future will equally-proportionally-depend on how old Carmilla is! Anything is possible...
didn't you ask for discussion and theories? You got them. Enjoy.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Kacap

There is such a concept: Copyright. If the author or the copyright holders do not specify that: the character can be described only within the framework of its original concept / world, and it is forbidden to apply any changes/ substitutions/crossovers. Then you are free to do whatever you like with the characters. Also, do not forget that there are unlicensed authors. They don't give a damn about logic and common sense at all.
When I was a kid, I had books about Conan where he was: in Hell. In captivity (the whole book was described as he got out of the prison cave). The book where Conan Fought with South American tribes (like the Aztecs) and in the end took the place of the supreme god of this tribe.
Moreover. For example, as a child, I read a book: "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and space travel" where the author created a crossover of the film "Aliens" and ninja turtles without a license! Where in the squad with space Marines, turtles fought xenomorphs! And the fact that this is impossible did not prevent me from enjoying the story in any way! :LOL:

You can think about the near future of Trixie, and that Carmilla is more than 200 years old.
There are no prohibitions on this.
Moreover, perhaps Trixie's future will equally-proportionally-depend on how old Carmilla is! Anything is possible...
didn't you ask for discussion and theories? You got them. Enjoy.
We are discussing ;). I am glad od it.
As I have written, SG od na owner od the topic, on any way. We are discusing, trying to guess od predict the future events.
What I had written was my point od view. I think quite conservative ;)
Od others have different ideas, no problem. I have presented mine. When we all agree, IT will be the end od discussion.
I do not want to force anyone to agree with me, so...
Trixie will manage to remain free, that's what I hope.
Evelina and Vi will be punished for their crimes.
Carnilla willa manage to go back to the top and latex nuns willa punish bitch tandem.
I have forgotten about Country Girl, Jossie and goth girl. They will live happily ever after.

Reactions: Lastsparta90x

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Trixie will manage to remain free, that's what I hope.
Evelina and Vi will be punished for their crimes.
Carnilla willa manage to go back to the top and latex nuns willa punish bitch tandem.
I have forgotten about Country Girl, Jossie and goth girl. They will live happily ever after.
Ha! According to information received from SG subscribers, exactly the opposite opinion prevails on the "official" forums:
Trixie must be broken!
No responsibility for Evelina and Vi for what they did.
Pam and the "Korean girl" - sell!
To turn Freddy into a slobbering idiot... he infuriates many people.
As you can see, opinions are generally the opposite of what is common on this forum.
In general: subscribers demand blood!

As for the "Country girl", I don't know what they say about her on the "official forums". They didn't tell me.

DPPhunter

Dec 23, 2023
Ha! According to information received from SG subscribers, exactly the opposite opinion prevails on the "official" forums:
Trixie must be broken!
As you can see, opinions are generally the opposite of what is common on this forum.

As for the "Country girl", I don't know what they say about her on the "official forums". They didn't tell me.
Agreed! Destroy Trixie in the worst ways possible! Break her so that she never recovers! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Sad
Reactions: Juan77

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Trixie must be broken!

Oh, they are bad people...
What you wrote is generally consistent with my experience:
I always bet on the wrong horse.
(And on top of that, England are playing in the final.)
I wonder what made her so bad that everyone wished her bad. Well, maybe except me.
She cheated, was disloyal, sold prohibited substances, but beyond that? I can't tell anything wrong about her

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
rise_and_shine July.jpg
News and updates July

Dear subscribers, this month's survey was won by a proposal involving Kat, an Australian bar lover. I'm looking forward to drawing this sentence :) It will be released in August.

Here are the upcoming materials for July:

The winner of last month's poll featuring angry cheerleaders from Riverside will be announced on Friday, the 12th.

The "Slumber Party Mystery" will continue on Wednesday, the 17th.

Family values will be updated on Wednesday, the 24th.

Last but not least, "To Break a Thief" will be released on Wednesday, the 31st.

Stay tuned!
All the best, SleepyGimp

Last edited:

vacanator

Nov 13, 2019
Trixie must be broken!

Country girl will remain the personal plaything of Evi and Vi, they enjoy her too much ;)
But we will see more of her backstory and may even get to visit her home town, meeting some of her relatives

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes