- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Curious has anyone write an fanfiction base on SG universe? Like on Literotica or Archive of our own etc???
Fan works are being drawn.
I think they are published on the "official" SG subscriber forums.
Or links to Twitter and other messengers
Just like that, you won't find them on the Internet.

For example: while there was still a working 8Muses, 1 of the users published their fan work:

Download:

Then, just a month before 8Muses collapsed , he published a black-and-white continuation of this work, as far as I remember, Evelyn and Vi were fans at the sports stadium, and Nancy was playing football...

Last edited:

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
Kacap

I've already accepted it. The wrong forum. This has never been an 8Muses forum, where the actual discussion of the art of SleepyGimp took place.
I had to put a lot of effort into getting people to at least come here, I left fresh leaks here!
Earlier, in my old posts, I built a lot of theories, we don't have many people here who want to discuss theories. They mostly wait for leaks to silently download. For example: when I publish a file through a file sharing service, you can see how many downloads there are. So, even under the publications of fresh plums, there are 25 maximum 30 likes, file sharing sites can see that they downloaded the file 400 times! (for understanding: only a registered user can download it) Where are they all?

I'll try to answer my opinion:
A) Evelina finds out about the flash drive. She knows Trixie has dirt on her. According to some reports, information is diverging from subscribers that: "to Break a Thief"
will be much darker than "Meanwhile in Violet's Dungeon"! Most likely, real torture will be used ...
then, the hunt for Nancy will begin, in order to get hold of the flash drive. I think "to Break a Thief" and the subsequent work will demonstrate to the reader how deep and extensive the power of the Le Fey family is in the structure of the city.

B) I see no reason for Evelyn to withhold information from Vi. In the end, they will both suffer from the publication of compromising material.

C) It's interesting for myself! As I said before: all the previous suspense that has been building up throughout the entire series of "Family Values" is that Aunt Carmilla will find out everything, and inevitable punishment will follow... It turned out to be flushed down the toilet in "to Catch a Thief"!
Most discussion on this site is really more for games because theres just generally more to engage with/thats what the site has most well known for, artist threads are really just leaks and such

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
Fan works are being drawn.
I think they are published on the "official" SG subscriber forums.
Or links to Twitter and other messengers
Just like that, you won't find them on the Internet.

For example: while there was still a working 8Muses, 1 of the users published their fan work:

Download:

Then, just a month before 8Muses, he published a black-and-white continuation of this work, as far as I remember, Evelyn and Vi were fans at the sports stadium, and Nancy was playing football...
Ah I see thanks the clarification

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
View attachment 3821496
News and updates July

Dear subscribers, this month's survey was won by a proposal involving Kat, an Australian bar lover. I'm looking forward to drawing this sentence :) It will be released in August.

Here are the upcoming materials for July:

The winner of last month's poll featuring angry cheerleaders from Riverside will be announced on Friday, the 12th.

The "Mystery of the Pajama Party" will continue on Wednesday, the 17th.

Family values will be updated on Wednesday, the 24th.

Last but not least, "To Break a Thief" will be released on Wednesday, the 31st.

Stay tuned!
All the best, SleepyGimp
I'd like to ask if you"ve copied/pasted this text?
Why am I asking?
"Mystery of Pajama Party"
Has it been renamed by purpose?
I think I'very became slighlty paranoid ;o)

Free Trixie!
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I'd like to ask if you"ve copied/pasted this text?
Why am I asking?
"Mystery of Pajama Party"
Has it been renamed by purpose?
I think I'very became slighlty paranoid ;o)

Free Trixie!
Cheers
Ha-ha... Don't worry. Nothing has changed.
Most likely, this is a double translation problem. From English to Russian. And back from Russian to English.
Information has to be searched all over the world. I found this information in a telegram from the Russians.

I've already changed it.

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
My friend. As soon as the images are leaked. It will appear on this site immediately. Without emotion. We're all pirates here.
I am not a pirate.
I have both eyes, both legs, etc.
I'm not shouting: what the hell, am I dragging people under the ship keel.

Free Trixie! (My version of good old "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam" ;))

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastsparta90x

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
I have forgotten!
There is no dodo hidden in my beard. ;)

Suspense is killing me.

I have thought about Kyla. And:
Let's assume she is a Violet's younger sister (little sister?!) which has been kidnapped or lost somewhere. ;p

Free Trixie (I am working on nice latin sentence)
Trixie is super screwed, they caught her and she will surely become someone like Nancy, who is constantly used by Evie and Vi. We still have to see Evie's revenge for what she did to her at the spa. According to Sleepy, a long time ago he said that in this comic he would find out what Trixie did to Evie xd.

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
It is a real pleasure to meet people, with knowledge.
Oh, let's say...This is a forum of sexual perverts, not a forum of ignorant slobs (well, now I'm expecting some reply: "No, I'm a sexual pervert AND also a ignorant slob!"):p

It isn't the first time author prepares surprises for careful readers.
Yeah, I guess in this comic there are many other inside jokes "for expert readers" which I'd never noticed. If we want, we could have fun to discover more of them.;)

There is no light sabre in Conan, neither no starships in Harry Potter. Mixing genres happen, but I don't think it applies here.
Those examples that you used had defined worlds/narratives - and as pointed out Sleepy has done one offs that introduce other concepts into his work, which opens the door to drive the story in other directions- after all it's a COMIC so yes anything is possible.
It is a COMIC and anything can happen at anytime. Laws of reality, physics, the universe and anything else need not apply if SG needs it to.
I'm in the middle point - and somehow I give rights to each.
Yes, it's true that in comics could happen almost everything...but nevertheless, also a comic MUST follow the rules of each narrative work. Which are to build a solid plot and good characters, and to respect the coherence with its internal logic. This makes the difference between a good story and a bad story. Otherwise a comic become just a shapeless mass of contraddictions and nonsenses.:eek:

In our case: in the beginning, and for many years later, SG's plot tells about "realistic" situations (femdom, hypnosis, mind control, investigations, school relationship, etc), and this is the setting we accepted as its general style-telling.
But recently, in this until now "realistic" setting, we meet clues of vampires, sorcery, and immortal people. Which is, imho, a too marked change of the line we were used to identify this comic.
I hope SG will handle much carefully these new "supernatural" elements, which risk to push the further developments towards too not-realistic contents. :unsure:

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Oh, let's say...This is a forum of sexual perverts, not a forum of ignorant slobs (well, now I'm expecting some reply: "No, I'm a sexual pervert AND also a ignorant slob!"):p

Yeah, I guess in this comic there are many other inside jokes "for expert readers" which I'd never noticed. If we want, we could have fun to discover more of them.;)

I'm in the middle point - and somehow I give rights to each.
Yes, it's true that in comics could happen almost everything...but nevertheless, also a comic MUST follow the rules of each narrative work. Which are to build a solid plot and good characters, and to respect the coherence with its internal logic. This makes the difference between a good story and a bad story. Otherwise a comic become just a shapeless mass of contraddictions and nonsenses.:eek:

In our case: in the beginning, and for many years later, SG's plot tells about "realistic" situations (femdom, hypnosis, mind control, investigations, school relationship, etc), and this is the setting we accepted as its general style-telling.
But recently, in this until now "realistic" setting, we meet clues of vampires, sorcery, and immortal people. Which is, imho, a too marked change of the line we were used to identify this comic.
I hope SG will menage to handle carefully these new "supernatural" elements, which risk to push the further developments towards too not-realistic contents. :unsure:
About perverts at the forum. Good, small perversion is not bad. ;) At least that's my point of view.
And I like your point of view. That stories are far from being realistic, but hypnosis and VR is one thing, and vampires are different. If there will be coherent way of mixing them, I'm all in, but at the moment it'seems far beyond my imagination ;)
Free Trixie
Cheers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Trixie is super screwed, they caught her and she will surely become someone like Nancy, who is constantly used by Evie and Vi. We still have to see Evie's revenge for what she did to her at the spa. According to Sleepy, a long time ago he said that in this comic he would find out what Trixie did to Evie xd.
Though news but thank you.
Hope dies last.

Free Trixie!
Cheers

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
Seinov

There are no superpowers, but only medical hypnosis, with trigger words, forcing the victim to obey...
I have 1 more theory: What if, at the time of Freddie's arrival at Evelyn's mansion, Freddie already had trigger words and hypnotic blocks installed by Carmilla in his mind?
Suppose, when Carmilla meets Freddy in person, Carmilla utters trigger words and...we can see a completely different "Freddy". Completely immoral, without brakes, cruel and with monstrous lust?
Maybe that's why Carmilla is so worried about what Evelyn is doing with Freddie, the mental blocks will fall off and fucked up!
And previously set by Carmilla, the mental adjustments will conflict with the new ones set by Evelyn. And the guy will become a drooling lunatic.
Interesting point of view, Nafany. ;)
If the clue is correct, then there are many options in which ways SG could develope this hint:
1) In Freddie's mind, the trigger word of Evie works as predominant than the (previous) trigger word of Carmilla.
2) The trigger word of Carmilla will remain still stronger than the one of Evie, and will erase all her attempts to subdue Freddie.
3) Both trigger words will neutralize each other, and Freddie will break free from every external control upon him.
4) Both trigger words will MIX each other, with impredictable results to both Evie and Carmilla (the only sure thing is that Freddie will freak out!) :eek:

Of course these are just hypothesis. Maybe SG means to bring the plot in a total different direction; after all, we have not idea about the original plans of Carmilla towards her nephew (btw, as far we know, he is the ONLY male in the LeFey family; Carmilla could have planned a special role for him, in the coven). :unsure:

[...] As you can see, opinions are generally the opposite of what is common on this forum. In general: subscribers demand blood!
That's the main point (not to say the only point) to consider thinking about the further developments of the plot.
Indeed, SG do not make all his efforts just to be praised by those 5 billion readers which give him not a cent; he must (and I say MUST) listen and make happy his few subscribers, which guarantee him a concrete reward for his precious time and his hard work.
So, if the majority of his subscribers ask for the blood of Trixie or Country Girl or whatever else evil thing they want to happen...then SG has to follow their wish, despite the disappointment of all other common lurkers. That is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Interesting point of view, Nafany. ;)
If the clue is correct, then there are many options in which ways SG could develope this hint:
1) In Freddie's mind, the trigger word of Evie works as predominant than the (previous) trigger word of Carmilla.
2) The trigger word of Carmilla will remain still stronger than the one of Evie, and will erase all her attempts to subdue Freddie.
3) Both trigger words will neutralize each other, and Freddie will break free from every external control upon him.
4) Both trigger words will MIX each other, with impredictable results to both Evie and Carmilla (the only sure thing is that Freddie will freak out!) :eek:

Of course these are just hypothesis. Maybe SG means to bring the plot in a total different direction; after all, we have not idea about the original plans of Carmilla towards her nephew (btw, as far we know, he is the ONLY male in the LeFey family; Carmilla could have planned a special role for him, in the coven). :unsure:

That's the main point (not to say the only point) to consider thinking about the further developments of the plot.
Indeed, SG do not make all his efforts just to be praised by those 5 billion readers which give him not a cent; he must (and I say MUST) listen and make happy his few subscribers, which guarantee him a concrete reward for his precious time and his hard work.
So, if the majority of his subscribers ask for the blood of Trixie or Country Girl or whatever else evil thing they want to happen...then SG has to follow their wish, despite the disappointment of all other common lurkers. That is. Nothing more, nothing less.
OK. I do understand. To be honest partially I do agree with you.
I'd like to ask a question again:
What does this "break" from the title mean?
As far as I know Sleepy's tricky (wicked?) sense of humour everyone will be surprised or even amused. vide Subliminal Messages for example.

Free Trixie
Cheers

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
OK. I do understand. To be honest partially I do agree with you.
I'd like to ask a question again:
What does this "break" from the title mean?
As far as I know Sleepy's tricky (wicked?) sense of humour everyone will be surprised or even amused. vide Subliminal Messages for example.

Free Trixie
Cheers
Break as in to break the will of Trixie and make her compliant or a willing slave etc.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Seinov
(btw, as far we know, he is the ONLY male in the LeFey family; Carmilla could have planned a special role for him, in the coven). :unsure:
No. The fact that Freddie is the only man in the Le fey family is solely my theory.
This theory is based on the fact that: the Le Fey family is a witch Coven.
And the concepts of witch Covens, it is implied that they have more girls born through rituals \ alchemy \ mysticism ...
That's why I assumed that: Freddie is not an ordinary kid.
I do not know what Sleepy Gimp is up to.
here was information, in the early sketches of the plot, that Carmilla had done something to Freddie's uncle or father...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes