Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Hello
I've thought about it, and in my opinion if something is missing, then rather pic 3. There is a syringe, etc.
There is only two pics from that set that was released. One is Pam being led in (Pam #6), the other with Pam getting molested by all the women in the room (Pam #7). Pam Image #5 was Violet anally raping Pam who was all tied up while Evie was suffocating her with a bag over her head so there is thus far no page that showed Pam finally broken in THAT set. However there is another set of images like "PAMcificRIM" that could technically be part of breaking Pam as it shows Evie forcing Trixie's face into Pam's ass as she is giving Violet oral. Then there is the Gimp Trilogy ("Gimp Experiment", "Meeting of the Gimps" and "Worship of the Gimps") which all feature Pam drugged and fucked as well (except for Worship which has Pam, Country Girl and White Snake pleasuring Evie while all of them are under the influence of her drugs.).

Hello!
What I really do like at this picture is Evie which is resentful of not beeing appreciated.
Evie is pissed that Violet is taking all the credit for breaking Pam, not not being appreciated. Recall that it was Evie who captured Pam and made it all happen for Violet to go to town on Pam, along with Evie and her drugs to break people as seen in the Gimp trilogy. I imagine that little group is a twisted women's group where the point of it is to show off their latest slaves etc, so it makes sense Evie has the shits with Violet when it was Evie who did most of the work, not Violet.

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
There is only two pics from that set that was released. One is Pam being led in (Pam #6), the other with Pam getting molested by all the women in the room (Pam #7). Pam Image #5 was Violet anally raping Pam who was all tied up while Evie was suffocating her with a bag over her head so there is thus far no page that showed Pam finally broken in THAT set. However there is another set of images like "PAMcificRIM" that could technically be part of breaking Pam as it shows Evie forcing Trixie's face into Pam's ass as she is giving Violet oral. Then there is the Gimp Trilogy ("Gimp Experiment", "Meeting of the Gimps" and "Worship of the Gimps") which all feature Pam drugged and fucked as well (except for Worship which has Pam, Country Girl and White Snake pleasuring Evie while all of them are under the influence of her drugs.).

Evie is pissed that Violet is taking all the credit for breaking Pam, not not being appreciated. Recall that it was Evie who captured Pam and made it all happen for Violet to go to town on Pam, along with Evie and her drugs to break people as seen in the Gimp trilogy. I imagine that little group is a twisted women's group where the point of it is to show off their latest slaves etc, so it makes sense Evie has the shits with Violet when it was Evie who did most of the work, not Violet.
I do agree.
For me it is really funny, womawia which is almost pure evil behaves like small child.
I have abducted her, I have domeny many things, I have drugged her (etc.) and no one wants to appreciate my work.
Outside of the story none of that would be appreciated. And IMHO it is funny.
Free Trixie
Cheers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Awe someone is jealous. Wonder if Evie and Violet is going to keep Pam as a slave for their amusement or keep her for awhile till they looking for a buyer to sell her off.
Hello!
I remember someone at this forum shared/spreaded an information about slave market in Evie's basement. There were some facts which confirmed his statements. I think it was a root cause of my Free Trixie action.
If the slave market exists and is operated by La Fey family then Evie is a real villain. If no, then she is just a spoiled brat in some sense.
I hope the second option is the true one, but...
(Probably my logic is not very "logical" ;), but we discuss here topics which are not very serious).
Free Trixie
Cheers

Reactions: Lastsparta90x

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
Hello!
I remember someone at this forum shared/spreaded an information about slave market in Evie's basement. There were some facts which confirmed his statements. I think it was a root cause of my Free Trixie action.
If the slave market exists and is operated by La Fey family then Evie is a real villain. If no, then she is just a spoiled brat in some sense.
I hope the second option is the true one, but...
(Probably my logic is not very "logical" ;), but we discuss here topics which are not very serious).
Free Trixie
Cheers

I like the fact that you're still sticking up for Trixie and wants her to be free. I say her chance of being free from those tandem bitches are slim to none.

What about Violet being the villain no???

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I like the fact that you're still sticking up for Trixie and wants her to be free. I say her chance of being free from those tandem bitches are slim to none.

What about Violet being the villain no???
Hello!
If one takes a closer look it is hard to find a nice person there. Maybe some side personsię. Goth Girl?! Nancy Aunt before her treatment?! Maybe Frederic.
Even Trixie is a thief, dealer, rapist, etc.
Kyla before meeting with Violet.
The entire storry is filled with persons which I wouldn't like to meet in real live.
Probably that's why it is so alluring; ) (like breaking bad, mentalność, etc.)
If one takes a closer look, then Nancy is an antagonist (Evie is a real protagonist...)

After this shocking confession, or maybe I have to call it a discovery?!

Free Trixie
Cheers

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
View attachment 3868116 other one didn’t have text so here y’all go
well this confirms 100% of the slave market theory xD. This leaves us with two points: 1-As they had already mentioned, they were probably going to sell the Asian girl and Pam, until Aunt Carmilla and Trixie ruined it. 2-Possibly Trixie will be left as a slave and they will turn her into a fuck toy, possibly they will sell her, because Evelina had said that she reported her missing to the police like Pam. (suspense music) PS: I have a theory that if they didn't want to sell them, referring to (Pam and the Asian girl) along with the country girl and the coven, they would have a mega orgy xD.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
well this confirms 100% of the slave market theory xD. This leaves us with two points: 1-As they had already mentioned, they were probably going to sell the Asian girl and Pam, until Aunt Carmilla and Trixie ruined it. 2-Possibly Trixie will be left as a slave and they will turn her into a fuck toy, possibly they will sell her, because Evelina had said that she reported her missing to the police like Pam. (suspense music) PS: I have a theory that if they didn't want to sell them, referring to (Pam and the Asian girl) along with the country girl and the coven, they would have a mega orgy xD.
Action. It is boring ;)
All of us wait, the real fans, are sick and tired of sex. ;p
We are waiting for deep love, romance, good dialogs. .. ;)
And of course enslavement of Vi. Ordeal of Evie. ..

• Haha
Reactions: - Nafany -

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Action. It is boring ;)
All of us wait, the real fans, are sick and tired of sex. ;p
We are waiting for deep love, romance, good dialogs. .. ;)
And of course enslavement of Vi. Ordeal of Evie. ..
In some unimaginable way, the pirates turned out to be kinder than real subscribers! :ROFLMAO:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
In some unimaginable way, the pirates turned out to be kinder than real subscribers! :ROFLMAO:
Dear Nafany!
We are not pirates. I think I've proved it (both legs, both eyes, no beard capable to hide a dodo,etc).
I think we are true connoiseuers of good literature, beautyful women, etc.
That's why I think our forum is better than the official one.
We are not requesting blood (except maybe. .. some persons).
I think I have forgotten about latex nouns (go work in coal mine).

Free Trixie
Oink oink

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Dear Nafany!
We are not pirates. I think I've proved it (both legs, both eyes, no beard capable to hide a dodo,etc).
Pirate\Corsair is a slang name for a person who knowingly/unknowingly uses an unlicensed product. Without paying for it.
The presence of arms, legs, and eyes does not matter.

The vast majority of visitors to this branch are pirates.
Including you. ;)

Reactions: Jorvankey

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Pirate\Corsair is a slang name for a person who knowingly/unknowingly uses an unlicensed product. Without paying for it.
The presence of arms, legs, and eyes does not matter.

The vast majority of visitors to this branch are pirates.
Including you. ;)
I do not agree.
It's an art.
It belongs to our cultural heritage ;) our means whole world.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I do not agree.
It's an art.
It belongs to our cultural heritage ;) our means whole world.
Yeah. Yeah. Can you explain this to Sleepy? Otherwise, he doesn't seem to have heard about: "cultural heritage whole world" and it seems that he sincerely considers it only his own. :LOL:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Yeah. Yeah. Can you explain this to Sleepy? Otherwise, he doesn't seem to have heard about: "cultural heritage whole world" and it seems that he sincerely considers it only his own. :LOL:
Dear Nafany!
One can't deny the truth.
Author does not know what become the masterpiece which then be a cultural heritage ;)
Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci is cultural heritage. Same as V'th Symohony or Varhol's work. (End of joke mode;) )
Now I'd like to ask a real question/share my observation:
Does the hood weared by Pam is not the same as the one Nancy had at a March special?
Just asking.
--
Free Trixie
Oink oink

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes