Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
  • Putting on adult clothes does not make a wearer an adult. (I wanted to put a photo of child in uniform with a real gun but it is not a case here).
Where are the children in the story?
If someone is not an adult, then might be called child (plural: children). Twins look really young.

To change the topic, if you don't mind. I think we will see Miss Park soon. She will be part of Trixie'sharsh treatment in my opinion. Or maybe Pam?
--
Free Trixie
Ouch
Edit: Fix autocorrection issues

Last edited:

rifdu

May 10, 2024
If someone is not an adult, then might be called child (plural: children). Twins look really young.
If someone sees children in there they have problems in their head.

Reactions: azzyggun

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
If someone sees children in there they have problems in their head.
I am glad we came finish then.
--
Free Trixie
Suspence is killing me

rifdu

May 10, 2024
Where are the children in that story, you see children there?

scotzzz

Nov 7, 2021
Guys probably already answered in the forum but wanted to ask if there is any other female to male comic other than family values. Most i see are female to female...

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Hello
Guys probably already answered in the forum but wanted to ask if there is any other female to male comic other than family values. Most i see are female to female...
Not a full featured stories, but some short works. For example double crossed if I remember the title correctly.

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
You get the gist of what's happening with the image already shared. First one is just the room, second is the image shared on page 62, third is the blue haired girl (called Mouse) being tied to the bench? (dunno if that is the right word) with her ass being caned, and fourth image is the good stuff. Looks like Nancy is enjoying watching tbh, the sub is also either already broken or a willing participant.
EDIT: formatting and spelling.
Wow, the girl's name is mouse, maybe she is some thief and she failed and was caught by Cat or some unfortunate girl in her bar. They hit mouse hard xd. ps: For the first time that Nancy sees how they give it to another girl other than her hahaha.

azzyggun

May 22, 2018
I love that you're being adamant. It's been 10-20 years of people acting like females with fully developed hips and breasts are children, and shaming people who like females. It's well beyond time to ask:

"You saw those breasts and hips and thought it was a child?"

Reactions: rifdu

rifdu

May 10, 2024
I love that you're being adamant. It's been 10-20 years of people acting like females with fully developed hips and breasts are children, and shaming people who like females. It's well beyond time to ask:

"You saw those breasts and hips and thought it was a child?"
They are so mentally ill and feel so guilty and ashamed of themselves,that they project themselves into people because they see children everywhere.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Wow, the girl's name is mouse, maybe she is some thief and she failed and was caught by Cat or some unfortunate girl in her bar. They hit mouse hard xd. ps: For the first time that Nancy sees how they give it to another girl other than her hahaha.
Hello!
Aren't there too many thieves who have been caught?! ;p
Maybe she didn't have anything to pay with and there were't any dishes to wash.
That's my guess;)
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
i think this image didnt get the enough appreciation it desserved so i will take the chance to change it.
Hello lewdbender !
If we take the number of likes as a measure of success, then butts win over feet. ;)

But the ultimate question remains:
Boobs or bums or...
I'd like to ask this question.

- Nafany -
Another gem. What more can be said?

--
Free Trixie
Cheers
Edit: Missing characters

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes