- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
The question that arises is whether Priya or Riya attended the ball?! Moonflower definitely has took a part in it.
Do you mean do they happen at auctions? It is unknown, they have never been seen on Evelina's "territory". She went to them, they didn't go to her.
Or were they directly at the ball in "to Catch a Thief"?. You can't see them at the ball. Mostly their "secretary" hangs out with Evelina's company.
I still have an unconfirmed opinion that: Priya or Riya are womens of Carmilla's influence levels, and with "young" witches (Evelina and others) they have no business.
It seems to me that these 2 characters are the same blank in the story that SleepyGimp cannot develop in any way: Mystical...

We need Family Values 8 already
Oh, my good friend. That's the problem right now.
Due to the special policy of subscribestar, it is not so easy to create an account on this resource right now.
Secondly, an extremely small number of bank cards have been accepted there for a long time.
The cards must be issued to adults, individuals.
That is: no unregistered payment systems.
No schoolchildren with dollars saved on school lunches and paid for through obscure payment systems!
Therefore, it will not work to create an account for a month!
Add to this the crazy policy of Sleepy itself and we get the fact that people do not want to risk their live accounts, given that Sleepy will ban content distributors. Not even by bank card anymore, but by the account itself. It will simply not accept other cards from the account that has already been caught distributing content.
People on some forums are now negotiating, waiting for enough content to accumulate so that they don't mind the time it takes to create an account, a confirmed card, and so on...
It may last another month or 2... maybe more.
In general: don't expect monthly drains now. It is good if they take place every 3-4 months.

What are your opinions about sleepy's content? Mine's is that the quality of his stories got diminished and spoil by including violet and eveline in everything, not allowing the truly potential of the attractive aspect of a story with the other doms or simply not wanting to, not giving them their own parallel arcs,not only that but not understanding the essence of the characters and scenarios that would be hotter with them with their own arcs.
Trixie:Hot punkie thuggish that would try to rape any woman near of her.
Ms park:hot nerd mastermind that would build the most predator scenario possible with tecnology.
Selene:Mature hot woman that would give in a way of forcing her victims with magic mind control with magic, selene never got her own hardcore story by herself was near of doing it with the twins.
Do you mean the quality has dropped - the narration or the quality of the drawing?
If the quality is narrative, then I don't think it has dropped. Conversely. I believe that it is the storyline at the moment that he is leading as tightly as possible, relative to all previous years.
Another thing is that now it is extremely strongly dispersed into many parallel works, because of this it feels like the plot is not moving
and has been marking time for years!
For example, I have been waiting for a detailed disclosure of the Violet story for a long time! For me, this character is despondency! Unreasonably malicious. Angry because she's angry! No kidding, I don't even have sexual arousal for her. At the moment, just a walking example of human abomination...

And here is the image quality... The latest images, relative to 2020-2021. Compare the image for example: "Family Values" parts 3 and 5, with parts 7 and 8. In my opinion, it has become very sloppy. In my opinion, the best quality of drawing was at the time of "Nancy Templeton- Through the looking Glass"
It seems to me that he got into the same problem of deadlines and deadlines that Japanese mangakas get into.

Last edited:
Reactions: azzyggun

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Do you mean do they happen at auctions? It is unknown, they have never been seen on Evelina's "territory". She went to them, they didn't go to her.
Or were they directly at the ball in "to Catch a Thief"?. You can't see them at the ball. Mostly their "secretary" hangs out with Evelina's company.
I still have an unconfirmed opinion that: Priya or Riya are womens of Carmilla's influence levels, and with "young" witches (Evelina and others) they have no business.
It seems to me that these 2 characters are the same blank in the story that SleepyGimp cannot develop in any way: Mystical...

Oh, my good friend. That's the problem right now.
Due to the special policy of subscribestar, it is not so easy to create an account on this resource right now.
Secondly, an extremely small number of bank cards have been accepted there for a long time.
The cards must be issued to adults, individuals.
That is: no unregistered payment systems.
No schoolchildren with dollars saved on school lunches and paid for through obscure payment systems!
Therefore, it will not work to create an account for a month!
Add to this the crazy policy of Sleepy itself and we get the fact that people do not want to risk their live accounts, given that Sleepy will ban content distributors. Not even by bank card anymore, but by the account itself. It will simply not accept other cards from the account that has already been caught distributing content.
People on some forums are now negotiating, waiting for enough content to accumulate so that they don't mind the time it takes to create an account, a confirmed card, and so on...
It may last another month or 2... maybe more.
In general: don't expect monthly drains now. It is good if they take place every 3-4 months.

Do you mean the quality has dropped - the narration or the quality of the drawing?
If the quality is narrative, then I don't think it has dropped. Conversely. I believe that it is the storyline at the moment that he is leading as tightly as possible, relative to all previous years.
Another thing is that now it is extremely strongly dispersed into many parallel works, because of this it feels like the plot is not moving
For example, I have been waiting for a detailed disclosure of the Violet story for a long time! For me, this character is despondency! Unreasonably malicious. Angry because she's angry! No kidding, I don't even have sexual arousal for her. At the moment, just a walking example of human abomination...

And here is the image quality... The latest images, relative to 2020-2021. Compare the image for example: "Family Values" parts 3 and 5, with parts 7 and 8. In my opinion, it has become very sloppy. In my opinion, the best quality of drawing was at the time of "Nancy Templeton- Through the looking Glass"
It seems to me that he got into the same problem of deadlines and deadlines that Japanese mangakas get into.
Hello!
It has been really long and multithread post I must say.
1. I have thought about bal from "To catch a thief". And about Moonflower, she is an part of Latex Nouns, and at least for me they have been some kind of Auntie's pretorian guards. It might change now.
2. As far as I had understood a reason behind leaving patreon it was a request to bind account with real person. It seems Subscribestar enforces it even more? Just asking.
I have thought about creating an account, but give me a break. My bank knows about me more than my entire family. Subscribestar wants to be another data keeper? It seems there are though times waiting for us.
3. About quality of work. IMHO it improves. Really. Holisticaly. From time to time one can find some flops, but I think quality is very good. I agree about deadlines, but at the end of the day SleepyGimp delivers; )
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
2. As far as I had understood a reason behind leaving patreon it was a request to bind account with real person. It seems Subscribestar enforces it even more? Just asking.
I have thought about creating an account, but give me a break. My bank knows about me more than my entire family. Subscribestar wants to be another data keeper? It seems there are though times waiting for us.
Exactly: only he demands confirmation of the identity of the authors of NSFW content, that is, in fact, Patreon requested the personal data of Sleepy himself. So he ran away with Patreon.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Exactly: only he demands confirmation of the identity of the authors of NSFW content, that is, in fact, Patreon requested the personal data of Sleepy himself. So he ran away with Patreon.
Thank you for an explanation. I wasn't quite sure. I think I can spot some kind of selective double standards. To be honest this kind of behaviour happens also in my case.
So I think we can (we have to.!) push this forum more into discussion ;).
rifdu has listed three figures with potential. I think we can add at least Goth Girl here. Jossie has her own prime time. Cat, the bartender also has the potential. I don't like muscles, but with this bikini she seems to be OK.
What do you think? Maybe other nominations? Witch trio?

--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. I hope the gimp's hair color is blue, not pink.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Thank you for an explanation. I wasn't quite sure. I think I can spot some kind of selective double standards. To be honest this kind of behaviour happens also in my case.
Of course, double standards from Sleepy in all its glory.
That is: in order to get from Sleepy content, you need to register on a platform that openly collects personal data from users. But at the same time, when a similar platform started demanding data from Sleepy himself... he got the fuck off this platform!

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Of course, double standards from Sleepy in all its glory.
That is: in order to get from Sleepy content, you need to register on a platform that openly collects personal data from users. But at the same time, when a similar platform started demanding data from Sleepy himself... he got the fuck off this platform!
As one can see, I like to troll a little bit from time to time, so:
We, the connoiseuers have our standards, and none of us would never do things like him.
So to change the topic. Yesterday @greviufound latest pool winner image (probably one is still missing, btw.) at reddit. I have checked it by myself, and yes, it can be found here with really... non trivial description. So, do not check it there. It can't be unseen. The caption of course ;).
And I had written it yesterday, but Nancy became a little bit less innocent. Is it one time change, or she is evolving into depraved entity?
--
Free Trixie
Keep calm and carry on

digiplay3r

Nov 11, 2021
News & Updates August

Dear Supporters,

the August suggestion poll was won by a suggestion featuring Trixie ending up in a spicy video production after a failed burglary attempt. Should be fun to paint and will be out in September.

Here's the upcoming stuff:
  • Last month's poll winner featuring Nancy trying to find out if the story she heard about Cat's attic dungeon was true will be out on Monday, the 12th.
  • Slumber Party Mystery continues on Friday, the 16th.
  • More butt action awaits in Family Values chapter 8 on Friday, the 23rd.
  • To Break a Thief becomes even harsher on Saturday, the 31st.
Stay tuned!

Yours truly,

Sleepy

-

Also, don't ask me to send content. I'm happy to relay information and text but that is all.
EDIT: Formatting.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Nope.
Neither "to braek a thief" nor "To Break a Thief", sorry. Oh... despicable me...
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: TopDec81

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Guys, I know this is a topic from SleepyGimp, but since the Cherry Mouse Street topic is dead, I came here to ask!
Does anyone know the chronological order of the comics? Because the author continues the stories by making other comics, and since I'm from Brazil, I have to translate the forums and it's hard to search!
If you don't want to answer here, please send me a reply in private, thanks!

rifdu

May 10, 2024

[/QUOTE]
The quality of his narrative has dropped in regards to the overly evie violet pair in every comic nowadays, they are the hot untouchable pair, but he doesn't gave his other doms at least some mini story nowadays,the others doms, not giving the them at least some mini story of predatory, like i said before selene never got her own hardcore story, We love the untouchable pair but after all his masterpiece is subliminal massages, trixie:filler story and falling victim ms park: sexual slave selene:never exploring her power of magic to prey over young girls the variety is falling down, not always has to be mature over young, young + young or young depredating matures.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Guys, I know this is a topic from SleepyGimp, but since the Cherry Mouse Street topic is dead, I came here to ask!
Does anyone know the chronological order of the comics? Because the author continues the stories by making other comics, and since I'm from Brazil, I have to translate the forums and it's hard to search!
If you don't want to answer here, please send me a reply in private, thanks!
Hello!
I don't speak Portugese, but I have to say I really appreciate/endorse your work. Btw CMS is also cool.
I don't know how to send things private, so here it is.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: gatts2

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024

The quality of his narrative has dropped in regards to the overly evie violet pair in every comic nowadays, they are the hot untouchable pair, but he doesn't gave his other doms at least some mini story nowadays,the others doms, not giving the them at least some mini story of predatory, like i said before selene never got her own hardcore story, We love the untouchable pair but after all his masterpiece is subliminal massages, trixie:filler story and falling victim ms park: sexual slave selene:never exploring her power of magic to prey over young girls the variety is falling down, not always has to be mature over young, young + young or young depredating matures.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe he become a victim of his own success?
I do agree with you about Family Values: no story, only action. Action is cool but without story...
But from my point of view, other stories are really good. And Monthly Specials are cool.
There is also one more thing. It is his source of income, maybe even main one, so he has to manage workload/expectations/etc. so he is doing his best to get the money.
Selene story went too far, so probably she will disappear for a moment.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
News & Updates August

Dear Supporters,

the August suggestion poll was won by a suggestion featuring Trixie ending up in a spicy video production after a failed burglary attempt. Should be fun to paint and will be out in September.

Here's the upcoming stuff:
  • Last month's poll winner featuring Nancy trying to find out if the story she heard about Cat's attic dungeon was true will be out on Monday, the 12th.
  • Slumber Party Mystery continues on Friday, the 16th.
  • More butt action awaits in Family Values chapter 8 on Friday, the 23rd.
  • To Break a Thief becomes even harsher on Saturday, the 31st.
Stay tuned!

Yours truly,

Sleepy

-

Also, don't ask me to send content. I'm happy to relay information and text but that is all.
EDIT: Formatting.
Can you give me context for cat's poll winner? (although I only found one image), I don't think it's just one image xd.
Ps:Thanks :)

Reactions: oz1

digiplay3r

Nov 11, 2021
Can you give me context for cat's poll winner? (although I only found one image), I don't think it's just one image xd.
Ps:Thanks :)
You get the gist of what's happening with the image already shared. First one is just the room, second is the image shared on page 62, third is the blue haired girl (called Mouse) being tied to the bench? (dunno if that is the right word) with her ass being caned, and fourth image is the good stuff. Looks like Nancy is enjoying watching tbh, the sub is also either already broken or a willing participant.
EDIT: formatting and spelling.

rifdu

May 10, 2024
Maybe he become a victim of his own success?
I do agree with you about Family Values: no story, only action. Action is cool but without story...
But from my point of view, other stories are really good. And Monthly Specials are cool.
There is also one more thing. It is his source of income, maybe even main one, so he has to manage workload/expectations/etc. so he is doing his best to get the money.
Selene story went too far, so probably she will disappear for a moment.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
[/QUOTE]
Sleepy main's stories has gone to the point of every comic has to do with evie+violet, they are the hot untouchable pair and that's was good about ,the other ones are good because they have their own good traits again variaty, it has gone to the point of sleepy doing almost 20s or 30s more pannels filler and that's the problem he is not willing to manage at least some good time of the other doms being doms not trixie not park not selene, and while he is doing this kind of art there's not feeling about feedback between good lore and action is more about slow boring lore and little action so filler is not bereable, and how selene story has went so far? he is a good lezdom artist doing some good material about a magician trying to rape some hot twins with magic mind control? sleepy gimp doing some good shit ? what's weird about it?

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Sleepy main's stories has gone to the point of every comic has to do with evie+violet, they are the hot untouchable pair and that's was good about ,the other ones are good because they have their own good traits again variaty, it has gone to the point of sleepy doing almost 20s or 30s more pannels filler and that's the problem he is not willing to manage at least some good time of the other doms being doms not trixie not park not selene, and while he is doing this kind of art there's not feeling about feedback between good lore and action is more about slow boring lore and little action so filler is not bereable, and how selene story has went so far? he is a good lezdom artist doing some good material about a magician trying to rape some hot twins with magic mind control? sleepy gimp doing some good shit ? what's weird about it?
Hello!
May I ask you to use dots, cammas, capital letters, etc., please? It will make your comments easier to read, understand and at the end of the day answer.
About Selene's story, in my opinion:
  1. Twins looked too young.
  2. There were no "sane" way for good punch line at the end.
About monopoly of "Bitch Tandem" in the field of dominate others. Hmmm... there are other unnamed women, which as been revealed here will play some role, aNd what is even more probable. It is monopoly, and monopolies don't like competition. Vide "Domme Switch".
Btw end of "Subliminal Messages" is for me probably the best summary of the story from the author.
--
Free Trixie
Peace

Last edited:

rifdu

May 10, 2024
Hello!
May I ask you to use dots, cammas, capital letters, etc., please? It will make your comments easier to read, understand and at the end of the day answer.
About Selene's story, in my opinion:
  1. Twins looked too young.
  2. There were no "sane" way for good punch line at the end.
About monopoly of "Bitch Tandem" in the field of dominate others. Hmmm... there are other unnamed women, which as been revealed here will play some role, aNd what is even more probable. It is monopoly, and monopolies don't like competition. Vide "Domme Switch".
Btw end of "Subliminal Messages" is for me probably the best summary of the story from the author.
--
Free Trixie
Peace
How the twins looked too young ? they were obviously young adults in college , if someone resembles them with children the problem are in their head not sleepy.
  • There were no "sane" way for good punch line at the end. Sleepy gimp an artist about sexual predators lezdom would care if there a sane punch he is a fucking lezdom artist about sexual predators, that's excuse if anything, and there's not justification of sleepy not giving his other doms nothing, the bitch tandems are not some kind of omnipresent beings sleepy had got lazy that's all.

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
How the twins looked too young ? they were obviously young adults in college , if someone resembles them with children the problem are in their head not sleepy.
  • There were no "sane" way for good punch line at the end. Sleepy gimp an artist about sexual predators lezdom would care if there a sane punch he is a fucking lezdom artist about sexual predators, that's excuse if anything, and there's not justification of sleepy not giving his other doms nothing, the bitch tandems are not some kind of omnicient beings sleepy had got lazy that's all.
Hello again!
  • Putting on adult clothes does not make a wearer an adult. (I wanted to put a photo of child in uniform with a real gun but it is not a case here).
  • Sleepy's art is close to the border, so maybe he didn't want to go even closer. If one wants to find a fault the it will be found, but one should not put his ass for a kicking ;)
  • Selene Kind of Magic leaving has been discussed at old 8muses, and here. Sleepy told the story didn't bode well.
  • I have used word sane to describe satisfactory.
We have different points of view, and from mine it is OK. For me, 90%of his work is good or above.
I won't create an account at subscribestar, so I won't be able to propose my ideas, opinions, feedback to him. Sad but true.
Even sexual predators and lezdom might be described in ... funny(?!) way and that's why I like his work.
I am allowing myself to finish my statement as follows:
Free Trixie
;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes