dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
You have the wrong idea about Trixie.
1. She sells substances at school, robs the rich, blackmails for money! She is a trixter in her own right. Do you seriously think that she will go to the authorities?
After all, Trixie comes from a poor family, and all she did was try to earn money for her studies.
2. She clearly did not expect what she faced when she hacked Evelyn's phone, the maximum she expected: This is a rich, timid "Cow-professor Le Fey" and her girlfriend, who just played their rich games too much. Who can be intimidated by blackmail and get some money.
That's why she didn't run to hand over the dirt to the authorities. She didn't calculate the danger level.
3. Yes. unlike the "chemical cupid", the virtual development of the Korean woman does not create gaps in memory, and therefore Trixie remembers everything.
Most likely she was angry at the Korean woman, but somehow the Korean woman disappeared right after the "nice bachelorette party" ... and was found only in the dungeon.
4. And what? Did she have to leave Nancy there? Nancy is, after all, her roommate, not a stranger. In addition, at the beginning of "to Break a Thief" Trixie and Nancy were trying to somehow protect each other from what was coming. It's just that Trixie didn't expect Nancy to seem such a simpleton. And how deep is Evelyn's influence on Nancy...
1. Sure, she could've needed the money for her studies. But no one said to take advantage of several girls who were unable to give consent (Trixie scissoring Josie after Trixie roofied her, and Trixie ass fucking the chloroformed asian chick while wearing her fox suit, Fox Trixie fucking bunny suit Nancy when Nancy was locked up in Violet's house). It's nice that she's finding her own ways of making money for her studies tho. and yeah, Trixie wouldn't go to the authorities, mostly because she isn't a snitch. She's using that USB as a "get out of jail free" card for selfish reasons. She doesn't care about victims in bitch tandem's dungeon.

2. She didn't expect to get some juicy ammo out of bitch tandem. But yes, I agree that she underestimated the two. Trixie didn't expect her ammo to be blocked by the best kind of body armor, which is plot armor.

3. I think so too. I wonder if the asian girl's other asian friend cares about the one that's currently locked up. Might be interesting to see webcam asian again in some capacity.

4. I thought Trixie was smart enough to know that if Nancy was missing or in some kind of peril, Trixie would assume that bitch tandem was behind it. She witnessed in 3 different occasions (at the spa, at Violet's apartment, and that one time work called Robbers and Thieves) that bitch tandem put Nancy in some predicament. So if Trixie did leave Nancy there, and Nancy did not come home the next day, Trixie would know why. If Trixie was going to do something as risky as blackmail, she should've gotten herself out of safety, let the blackmail marinate, get rewarded, and then get Nancy out (for Trixie, that last step might be optional lol) Unlike Nancy, Trixie can piece together information.

Like you mentioned, chemical cupid causes memory gaps. Would Nancy even remember that Trixie "betrayed" her.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
1. Sure, she could've needed the money for her studies. But no one said to take advantage of several girls who were unable to give consent (Trixie scissoring Josie after Trixie roofied her, and Trixie ass fucking the chloroformed asian chick while wearing her fox suit, Fox Trixie fucking bunny suit Nancy when Nancy was locked up in Violet's house). It's nice that she's finding her own ways of making money for her studies tho. and yeah, Trixie wouldn't go to the authorities, mostly because she isn't a snitch. She's using that USB as a "get out of jail free" card for selfish reasons. She doesn't care about victims in bitch tandem's dungeon.

2. She didn't expect to get some juicy ammo out of bitch tandem. But yes, I agree that she underestimated the two. Trixie didn't expect her ammo to be blocked by the best kind of body armor, which is plot armor.

3. I think so too. I wonder if the asian girl's other asian friend cares about the one that's currently locked up. Might be interesting to see webcam asian again in some capacity.

4. I thought Trixie was smart enough to know that if Nancy was missing or in some kind of peril, Trixie would assume that bitch tandem was behind it. She witnessed in 3 different occasions (at the spa, at Violet's apartment, and that one time work called Robbers and Thieves) that bitch tandem put Nancy in some predicament. So if Trixie did leave Nancy there, and Nancy did not come home the next day, Trixie would know why. If Trixie was going to do something as risky as blackmail, she should've gotten herself out of safety, let the blackmail marinate, get rewarded, and then get Nancy out (for Trixie, that last step might be optional lol) Unlike Nancy, Trixie can piece together information.

Like you mentioned, chemical cupid causes memory gaps. Would Nancy even remember that Trixie "betrayed" her.
Hello
About "scisoring"
I can't find it right now but I think it wasn't Josie. She was blondie.
About memory gaps. You are right. I have forgotten.... My bad.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Btw. During reading older thread I'd found a question I have asked myself : who is the blondie from Evie's orgy. There was an idea about girl from Roofie Colada, but I don't think so. Her haircut, etc. If it is her, than maybe there is a bigger plan behind stories. There is also a male at the party... so many characters.
As far as I know: this girl is just a one-time hobby. Just like the surfer from part 2 of "Family Values". Whether they have a name is unknown.
This girl is also in the following images:
Hawaii_01.jpg

Download: Full

From old works in the likeness of "Roofie Colada", Sleepy carefully checked the loyalty of subscribers to increase the degree of cruelty to the victims of the "Bitch Tandem"... Considering what we will see next, tolerance was positive...

Nah. I'm saying that Trixie deserves it because she's no angel. From what I get from Trixie's character, she straight up does not care about bitch tandem's victims. I didn't mean that because she saves Nancy, she deserves to be locked up. I mentioned her saving Nancy because it ultimately screwed over Trixie. It's not efficient to commit a villainous deed like blackmail and suddenly be a hero for a close friend. Emotions got to her and at least we know as the reader that Trixie isn't a complete bitch, but now she's Eve's bitch because of it. But 9/10 times, Trixie is up to no good.

Sure she tries to save Nancy in Catch a Thief, but in Subliminal Messages, Trixie asked the asian chick if they could make Nancy's hypnosis permanent (which maybe could've been sarcastic, but I wouldn't put it past Trixie). We see in that new Josie comic that she wants Josie to spike Nancy's drink to have some fun. I'm pretty sure Trixie also drugged up both Josie and the asian chick when both students first arrived.

I know, it's not a perfect argument for why Trixie deserves it, but I'm not against Trixie being in her position lol.
But now I see that you understand who Trixie is... She's just as much a rapist as the "Bitch Tandem"-just smaller and poorer.
In fact, she is an ideal candidate for the "tea club".

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
But now I see that you understand who Trixie is... She's just as much a rapist as the "Bitch Tandem"-just smaller and poorer.
Hello!
If the wickedness were the only criterion, then I am 100% with you, but I think there is an exclusive community of rich snobs. There was a picture of Evie's initiation inie Family Values and there was something like 5 of the witches. But from the other side... Trixie in the same team as Violet. The tensions would be gargantuic. But we can only dream of it.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
Edit: I wonder what was the content of the shared picture. Evie lost bet? Or maybe it was really early work with not established characters?
Edit 2: This blondie has probably been on pictures of two blondies one of which strangeled the second one witch the leash.

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
As far as I know: this girl is just a one-time hobby. Just like the surfer from part 2 of "Family Values". Whether they have a name is unknown.
This girl is also in the following images:

Download: Full

From old works in the likeness of "Roofie Colada", Sleepy carefully checked the loyalty of subscribers to increase the degree of cruelty to the victims of the "Bitch Tandem"... Considering what we will see next, tolerance was positive...

Probably it has been seen, but I have found a "concept studies" of this Hawaii. It has been voted at the pool and had title Devil in Paradise" ;)
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. There is no Evie here...
fdce8220d7aa29f0b9e93be0c36e1b829b498cbdfe3bbfdbbba3b11e7773bab2.jpg

Last edited:

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Since we still have little information on hand, it is difficult to determine the exact time
But if you take into account my previous post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sleepygimp-collection-2024-03-02-sleepygimp.13987/post-13834233
Where Josie is already broken at Christmas. And she was most likely caught on Christmas Eve.
Then let's pre-set "Slumber Party Mystery" between "Mystery of the White Phantom" and "Seduced Barista"...
For now, let it be so:
View attachment 3743160
In chronological order, I think Nancy's first story is "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress", and the second is "In Trouble Again"! Because if it's the first story, the title "Again" doesn't make sense!

And "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress" is nothing more than the canceled story "Night of the Living Dolls" being remade (remake)!

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
In chronological order, I think Nancy's first story is "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress", and the second is "In Trouble Again"! Because if it's the first story, the title "Again" doesn't make sense!

And "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress" is nothing more than the canceled story "Night of the Living Dolls" being remade (remake)!
Hm... Perhaps you're right. I'll switch them around. There was even a hint:

nancy_templeton_asylum_13.jpg

However, as if "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress" would not have to be removed from the main line of the SG universe at all.
Otherwise, according to the results of "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress", it turns out that the primary processing of Nancy was done by Selena, And not by the "Tandem of Bitches" as many people think.
According to the current state, there is a feeling that Sleepy has abandoned Selen altogether, and moreover, he does not intend to introduce her story.
Although, if my memory serves me correctly, in one of the comics, Nancy even recalled the humiliation she experienced at the end of "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress" and the fact that it severely undermined her authority as a detective.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
This was the scissoring image I was talking about. Fairly certain that the roofied chick is Josie.
View attachment 3906379
Hello!
I have lost several hours yesterday to find this picture and I have failed (miserably). It seems the best way is just ask someone... Thank you for anticipating my request.
I still insist it is not Josie. Her hair is not curly. I know women can swith haircut pretty fast, but hair color is at this comic pretty consistent.
There are also some advantages. I have found roofie/roofied means drugged not a cat from the roof.
Silly/poor me. Whole life in a lie...
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Although, if my memory serves me correctly, in one of the comics, Nancy even recalled the humiliation she experienced at the end of "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress" and the fact that it severely undermined her authority as a detective.
Do you mean "Girl detective no more?"
I have always had mixed feelings about discussions about chronological order, but if one is able to spot this kind of hints... chapeau bas.
One can assume Selena done the most important part of programing rest is done by Evie in iterative way.
I think the grand opening is still missing. Nice introduction story where young and naive Nancy meets young and even more naive Trixie (she is pretending) and then they land at the same room at the dorm. There they are seen by Evelyn... Mystery of Vanished Heiress as a starting point is like Hitchcock's movie. It starts with an earthquaqe and then intensifies.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I have thought about Violet talking to Nancy: did you miss me. That was a hint I had missedone.
I was aware about your example and it is definitely a result of Evelyn's action.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
Fast update: it was before session. Maybe after other, which were not showed. My bad.

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Hello gatts2
To be honest I don't agree with you. Maybe Sleepy just didn't want to loose images which he liked?
But I must admit old works of SleepyGimp are sweet (cringe mode...). Different faces, even characters. Characters evolved. I prefer current state, but old pictures are sweet (cringe mode again)
I think there is one constant: breasts, big, even enormous ones.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
I'm saying that Trixie deserves it because she's no angel. From what I get from Trixie's character, she straight up does not care about bitch tandem's victims. I didn't mean that because she saves Nancy, she deserves to be locked up. I mentioned her saving Nancy because it ultimately screwed over Trixie. It's not efficient to commit a villainous deed like blackmail and suddenly be a hero for a close friend. Emotions got to her and at least we know as the reader that Trixie isn't a complete bitch, but 9/10 times, Trixie is up to no good.
Hi, Dedmen. ;)
Forgive me, but I think different. Your arguments are valid, but as I wrote before, I consider Trixie a "good bad girl" (or a "positive villain", if you prefere).
Clearly Sleepy hasn't created a "heroine" in the classic meaning of the word, but still she's someone to cheer for. Her "evil" acts are part of her tough personality and always have just little consequences for her victims; her "crimes" are not comparable to these of the Bitch-Tandem. If she deserve his currently fate, what we should think about Evie or Violet, then? :unsure:

According to the current state, there is a feeling that Sleepy has abandoned Selene altogether, and moreover, he does not intend to introduce her story.
A pity, because I liked that character. :(
Could be that for Sleepy it's difficult to make her interact with the main storyline of his world because she's a sort of "competitor" of the Bitch-Tandem (or maybe a rilevant part of his subscribed don't find her so interesting, who knows?) :unsure:

About the first meeting with Miss Park. Trixie's actions typically went uncovered. You have spoted mask. So probably Miss Park hasn't been aware of their meeting. ;)
Of course, Kacap. It's for this reason that I wrote "Even though miss Park can't know it" (to have a good reason to be angry at Trixie). ;)

Last edited:

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Hello gatts2
To be honest I don't agree with you. Maybe Sleepy just didn't want to loose images which he liked?
But I must admit old works of SleepyGimp are sweet (cringe mode...). Different faces, even characters. Characters evolved. I prefer current state, but old pictures are sweet (cringe mode again)
I think there is one constant: breasts, big, even enormous ones.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
I still believe it's the same story, with a few changes:
*The titles are similar!
Mystery Of The Living Dolls – Mystery Of The Vanished Heiress
*The canceled one would take place in London on the Tower Bridge, the completed one in Crystal Heights, at the Urkel Asylum!
* In both stories, newspapers appear reporting what happened!
* We have two victims, the Doctor and Gillian Mccallister, who are drugged in the same way (injection)!
* Both are strapped to the stretcher, in the same way and with similar clothes!

Reactions: Xemnas999

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I still believe it's the same story, with a few changes:
Dear college!
I still do not agree with you but I think we might meet somewhere at the middle:
Author didn't like the creation but liked some elements, so rebooted the story.
He might that way reuse some content but push it in the direction he preferred.

I don't know how the creation process looks alike, but for me this explanation works.
There is a novel by Bulgakov "The Master and Margarita" and one can find there elements from short, almost unknown novel "Diaboliad". The idea of following the running devil was so funny it's been reused.
So, there are similiarities, but for me it is a reboot.
Some things reappear in SleepyGimp's stories, for example way the Trixie has been bound (feets of course ;op).
Have a nice day
--
Free Trixie
Oink

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Dann, this thread turned into a book club.
Almost
I've insisted we are connnoisseurs, so we have to keep/maintain a standards. If anyone start to read books after visit here, we can tell, we have achieved one of secondary targets.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Reactions: Shane498

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Hello Bgui!
Thank you very much for posting. I was afraid I have scared everybody with my posts... Library might be quite cool place for forbidden activities. Everything is forbidden at the library, btw.
And I'd like to ask a question:
Who is stronger/more powerful hyphotist: Selene or Evelyn?
Why am I asking?
There was a picture with hypnotised Selene.
Any thoughts?
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes