digiplay3r

Nov 11, 2021
Oh I forgot to say, the next comic for Trixie after this one seems to be called "To Reform a Thief". Based on some comments by Sleepy it seems like Trixie's plan will not work out, the next series sounds like it will be a little more consensual and focus a bit more on pleasure rather than punishment for Trixie.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
digiplay3r

I understand you are an active subscriber.
If you have the opportunity, can you try to find out something from other subscribers or from Sleepy himself?
Here Kacap asks. and I was curious to find out myself.
What are the names of these 3 women:
Scout_leader_vs_book_club.jpg Nancy_To_catch_a_thief_026.jpg

What do subscribers and Sleepy call them among themselves?

digiplay3r

Nov 11, 2021

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
Tbh, Trixie deserves to be in her position. Instead of sending the USB to authorities herself, she tries to blackmail Eve. Meaning, she lowkey won't give a shit about what Eve has been doing to those girls for a price. She also walks past the Asian chick in her cell unbothered. She basically said "sucks to suck" (albeit, she probably held a grudge against the asian chick for drugging and almost enslaving her). Trying to get Nancy out of the manor after leaving the letter was a mistake. Prime example of "no good deed goes unpunished".

So yeah. Have fun with Trixie, Eve.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Thank you very much.
Ask and it will be given to you.
Btw. I don't like the title of third part. The title might confirm the idea of add Trixie to the cavern. Or just opposite: will she became the docile puppet?
So many questions, so few answers.
Thank you one more time.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Apr 22, 2020
Tbh, Trixie deserves to be in her position. Instead of sending the USB to authorities herself, she tries to blackmail Eve. Meaning, she lowkey won't give a shit about what Eve has been doing to those girls for a price. She also walks past the Asian chick in her cell unbothered. She basically said "sucks to suck" (albeit, she probably held a grudge against the asian chick for drugging and almost enslaving her). Trying to get Nancy out of the manor after leaving the letter was a mistake. Prime example of "no good deed goes unpunished".

So according to you she deserves her fate because she didn't try to save the victims, but also because she tried to save Nancy?

Isn't that contradictory?

Reactions: sashasohot

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024

Hello
I think you have touched interesting point.
What Nancy and Trixie remember after "Subliminal Messages session"?
Typically in this world hypnosis victims are affected by some kind of selective amnesia. Hypnosis means drugging, chloroform, etc.
Evie has been in the room after catching Miss Park, but it means Trixie shouldn't remember anything.
Neither Nancy.
And one has to remember. There are almost no characters in the story which can be called "good". Nancy and Country Girl. Rest are more or less depraved. Even my favorite one (sob sob).
So.. have a nice day, as nice as Monday can be...
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023

You have the wrong idea about Trixie.
1. She sells substances at school, robs the rich, blackmails for money! She is a trixter in her own right. Do you seriously think that she will go to the authorities?
After all, Trixie comes from a poor family, and all she did was try to earn money for her studies.
2. She clearly did not expect what she faced when she hacked Evelyn's phone, the maximum she expected: This is a rich, timid "Cow-professor Le Fey" and her girlfriend, who just played their rich games too much. Who can be intimidated by blackmail and get some money.
That's why she didn't run to hand over the dirt to the authorities. She didn't calculate the danger level.
3. Yes. unlike the "chemical cupid", the virtual development of the Korean woman does not create gaps in memory, and therefore Trixie remembers everything.
Most likely she was angry at the Korean woman, but somehow the Korean woman disappeared right after the "nice bachelorette party" ... and was found only in the dungeon.
4. And what? Did she have to leave Nancy there? Nancy is, after all, her roommate, not a stranger. In addition, at the beginning of "to Break a Thief" Trixie and Nancy were trying to somehow protect each other from what was coming. It's just that Trixie didn't expect Nancy to seem such a simpleton. And how deep is Evelyn's influence on Nancy...

Reactions: Juan77

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
You have the wrong idea about Trixie.
1. She sells substances at school, robs the rich, blackmails for money! She is a trixter in her own right. Do you seriously think that she will go to the authorities?
After all, Trixie comes from a poor family, and all she did was try to earn money for her studies.
2. She clearly did not expect what she faced when she hacked Evelyn's phone, the maximum she expected: This is a rich, timid "Cow-professor Le Fey" and her girlfriend, who just played their rich games too much. Who can be intimidated by blackmail and get some money.
That's why she didn't run to hand over the dirt to the authorities. She didn't calculate the danger level.
3. Yes. unlike the "chemical cupid", the virtual development of the Korean woman does not create gaps in memory, and therefore Trixie remembers everything.
Most likely she was angry at the Korean woman, but somehow the Korean woman disappeared right after the "nice bachelorette party" ... and was found only in the dungeon.
4. And what? Did she have to leave Nancy there? Nancy is, after all, her roommate, not a stranger. In addition, at the beginning of "to Break a Thief" Trixie and Nancy were trying to somehow protect each other from what was coming. It's just that Trixie didn't expect Nancy to seem such a simpleton. And how deep is Evelyn's influence on Nancy...
Hello
About this "nice bachelorette party" (I like the name btw.). Nancy seemed to forgotten everything. Evie?!
Just asking.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Hello
About this "nice bachelorette party" (I like the name btw.). Nancy seemed to forgotten everything. Evie?!
Just asking.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
I can't say with absolute certainty. But it seems to me that Nancy has been under a hypnotic mindset for a couple of years (the inner time of the story): not to notice sexual violence against herself. Therefore, Trixie most likely remembers the events of "Subliminal Messages", and in Nancy's mind a trigger could be triggered - to forget.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I can't say with absolute certainty. But it seems to me that Nancy has been under a hypnotic mindset for a couple of years (the inner time of the story): not to notice sexual violence against herself. Therefore, Trixie most likely remembers the events of "Subliminal Messages", and in Nancy's mind a trigger could be triggered - to forget.
OK
Many things may happen in wonderful world of Crystal Heights University ;)
Idea of Trixie knowing what's happened to her. It might caused a real pain in the ass...
Poor girl;)
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

digiplay3r

Nov 11, 2021
digiplay3r

I understand you are an active subscriber.
If you have the opportunity, can you try to find out something from other subscribers or from Sleepy himself?
Here Kacap asks. and I was curious to find out myself.
What are the names of these 3 women:
View attachment 3898374 View attachment 3898376

What do subscribers and Sleepy call them among themselves?
It seems they don't yet have names but Sleepy said "We will get to know them better over the course of the story. Also with proper introductions to their names". So it seems like they will play a larger part in the future. Also Sleepy basically did confirm there is no way back for Trixie. He said that her character was always intended to be one that crosses the rubicon with no point of return (assumedly now that she is caught). So I wouldn't get my hopes up for a positive end for Trixie, I just hope she isn't sold off if I'm honest.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
It seems they don't yet have names but Sleepy said "We will get to know them better over the course of the story. Also with proper introductions to their names". So it seems like they will play a larger part in the future. Also Sleepy basically did confirm there is no way back for Trixie. He said that her character was always intended to be one that crosses the rubicon with no point of return (assumedly now that she is caught). So I wouldn't get my hopes up for a positive end for Trixie, I just hope she isn't sold off if I'm honest.
Thanks for the help!

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Thank you for your answer.
I wouldn't be myself if I didn't add Caesar (after rolling dices) won at the end. This leaves the questions about Trixie's future open. There won't be back to vanila student live in the dorm, Nancy won't help her with pendrive. There will be a radical change of scene, but I hope not so miserable.
True aficionado support his team in any situation. FULL STOP.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Reactions: Lastsparta90x

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
upload images !!!
Dear friend!
I definitely understand your impatience, but one must remember for us pirates/connoiseuers patience should be our best friend. I have been angry for one of my posts (about progress of the story).
So, keep calm and:
1. Wait ;)
2. Try to be nice ;)
3. Train your patience ;)
It sounds like I am being a smartass, but sooner you understand it sooner you will be able to reach your internal zen (or any other desired state of mind).
Btw. During reading older thread I'd found a question I have asked myself : who is the blondie from Evie's orgy. There was an idea about girl from Roofie Colada, but I don't think so. Her haircut, etc. If it is her, than maybe there is a bigger plan behind stories. There is also a male at the party... so many characters.
--
Free Trixie
Peace

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
...Trixie clearly did not expect what she faced when she hacked Evelyn's phone, the maximum she expected: This is a rich, timid "Cow-professor Le Fey" and her girlfriend, who just played their rich games too much. Who can be intimidated by blackmail and get some money.
Interesting observation, Nafany. :unsure:
We have to consider the point of view of Trixie, which was largely incomplete. Indeed, she do not knew how wide was the businnes of the Bitch-Tandem, she only discovered a single kidnapping (Country Girl) used for their private fun. Nothing more.
It's just during the party that Trixie discovered the other slaves and the existence of the witch-coven. Too much for her to handle. And at the end the naivety of Nancy closed the trap around her. :(

Sleepy basically did confirm there is no way back for Trixie. He said that her character was always intended to be one that crosses the rubicon with no point of return (assumedly now that she is caught). So I wouldn't get my hopes up for a positive end for Trixie.
Sad news, but as I wrote I already had the feeling that this story of the "pendrive" was just a trick to make us image how Trixie could come out of her troubles. It would have been a too easy solution. Anyway it will be interesting to see HOW this subplot of the pendrive will fail:
1) Will Evie force Trixie to confess its existence?
2) Will Nancy give it to Evie by her own initiative, believing that her "trusted" professor could help Trixie?
3) Will Evie discover its existence in a casually way, during one of her many sessions of hypnosis on Nancy?
4) The policeman (or whoever) which Nancy gives the pendrive is an affiliate of Evie, and he turn it to her.
5) Nancy breaks her promise to not look the contain of the pendrive and then...(Who know? She could decide to erase it)
6) ...Another possibility at your choice (which anyhow will lead to the failure of this pendrive's subplot.) :rolleyes:

Unlike the "chemical cupid", the virtual development of the Korean woman does not create gaps in memory, and therefore Trixie remembers everything. Most likely she was angry at the Korean woman...
Well...Even though miss Park can't know it, she is the first one who should be angry at Trixie... :devilish:
sg32a-welcome chu.jpg sg32b.jpg

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Interesting observation, Nafany. :unsure:
We have to consider the point of view of Trixie, which was largely incomplete. Indeed, she do not knew how wide was the businnes of the Bitch-Tandem, she only discovered a single kidnapping (Country Girl) used for their private fun. Nothing more.
It's just during the party that Trixie discovered the other slaves and the existence of the witch-coven. Too much for her to handle. And at the end the naivety of Nancy closed the trap around her. :(

Sad news, but as I wrote I already had the feeling that this story of the "pendrive" was just a trick to make us image how Trixie could come out of her troubles. It would have been a too easy solution. Anyway it will be interesting to see HOW this subplot of the pendrive will fail:
1) Will Evie force Trixie to confess its existence?
2) Will Nancy give it to Evie by her own initiative, believing that her "trusted" professor could help Trixie?
3) Will Evie discover its existence in a casually way, during one of her many sessions of hypnosis on Nancy?
4) The policeman (or whoever) which Nancy gives the pendrive is an affiliate of Evie, and he turn it to her.
5) Nancy breaks her promise to not look the contain of the pendrive and then...(Who know? She could decide to erase it)
6) ...Another possibility at your choice (which anyhow will lead to the failure of this pendrive's subplot.) :rolleyes:

Well...Even though miss Park can't know it, she is the first one who should be angry at Trixie... :devilish:
View attachment 3902700 View attachment 3902701
Hello!
For me, fixing the pendrive issue might have other solutions. Nancy has been really broken by the information Black Fox she had following for so long has been her best friend, so she just might decide to erase it or give it to Evie.
About the first meeting with Miss Park. Trixie's actions typically went uncovered. I can't recall the title, but Miss Park was at least second encounter/victim. Maybe she had some "special souce" or what is even more probable in this case Trixie wear mask so she was unrecognizable.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
Edit: You have spoted mask. So probably Miss Park hasn't been aware of their meeting;)

Last edited:

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
So according to you she deserves her fate because she didn't try to save the victims, but also because she tried to save Nancy?

Isn't that contradictory?
Nah. I'm saying that Trixie deserves it because she's no angel. From what I get from Trixie's character, she straight up does not care about bitch tandem's victims. I didn't mean that because she saves Nancy, she deserves to be locked up. I mentioned her saving Nancy because it ultimately screwed over Trixie. It's not efficient to commit a villainous deed like blackmail and suddenly be a hero for a close friend. Emotions got to her and at least we know as the reader that Trixie isn't a complete bitch, but now she's Eve's bitch because of it. But 9/10 times, Trixie is up to no good.

Sure she tries to save Nancy in Catch a Thief, but in Subliminal Messages, Trixie asked the asian chick if they could make Nancy's hypnosis permanent (which maybe could've been sarcastic, but I wouldn't put it past Trixie). We see in that new Josie comic that she wants Josie to spike Nancy's drink to have some fun. I'm pretty sure Trixie also drugged up both Josie and the asian chick when both students first arrived.

I know, it's not a perfect argument for why Trixie deserves it, but I'm not against Trixie being in her position lol.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes