Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
That is what I call a "well-reasoned statement". I haven't perceived her that way. So, I have to say: after Trixie will be freed, I will "call" for more Pam related content. Unfortunately my vote has zero value...
So, more Pam related content, pain no, sexual abuse yes ;)
--
Free Trixie
Oink
PS. Edited: Lastsparta90x two straightforward dominant bitches against the skilled, wicked one. I can bet Vi wold win.
Idk man two vs one ....

Reactions: Poople42

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
- Nafany - my bad. I have thought about catching Trixie by aunt Carmilla. Not Nancy. If Trixie has been caught by aunt Carmilla, then dynamics would be completely different. My bad... :(
Probably no electricity. ... etc.
Oh, you got the name wrong.
If Aunt Carmilla had caught Trixie, she would have acted much colder and even more ruthlessly, since the "Ladies Tea Club" is her personal project, and it was this project that Trixie ultimately encroached on.
I think Trixie would most likely have been processed very quickly and sold at "tea club" auctions.

No, dont worry I get that its not everyones cup of tea.

Judging by the declining appearances of Pam I am probably in the minority of people liking her.
Its just for me most of the girls they dominate are on the younger side and with a slim body. To see a bitchy Karen dominated is much more to my liking. Pam seemed to be not really a good person, more of a gold digger type who manipulates and uses people herself. So for such a person to get her comeuppance is very satisfying to me.

I also dig her whole look. Tanlines, darker skin, thicc. Love her.
Well, yes, I can say for myself that such a powerful Bimbofixation as Pam does not cause me any sexual delight.
In principle, this is one of the reasons that I have become very cold towards Evelyn. She is too "rubbery" sometimes.
Especially with the current drawing.

Hmm Violet in prison and has to fight for herself while herself is a dominant. Interesting thought
Well, yes, I just thought: what logical end can Violet have?
If, of course, we consider the story from the position that the "bitch tandem" will still be responsible for its actions.

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Hello!
Probably everyone is aware, but new Teaser published by author is available:

I do not like the original twitter/X. I prefer xxx ;p
We had the stick, so ime for the carrot has came?

- Nafany - we totally agree. But we haven't seen aunt in the action. I think it might be more sophisticated. More mind play.
Lastsparta90x Vi should win, she would just trick them against each other. Good old Roman divide at impera.
End for now. ;)
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: - Nafany -

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
The longer I watch it more I like it. Evelyn in shibari bondage, not the gammon. It was a missing part in Subliminal Messages. So if it is a picture from "To break a thief" it becames more interesting. Sophisticated stuff not, pain by electricity.
But there is a question: Who bound Evelyn? I think it was a person she was able to believe in 100%, so no Violet, no Auntie.
Any guess?
--
Free Trixie
Ohmmm

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
i am
Your not missing much its just more filler.
its the kinda pages that look great when reading 100+ pages but looks ..... when only reading 3-4 per month.
So the old quote: " Suspense is killing me" by Arthur Dent is still valid.
I do agree, watching 4 pages a month is painful .
Maybe author is an alter ego of Evelyn?! That way, not the opposite;)
There are many subscribers which pay for beeing tormented with slow progress ;)
It seems, being a connoisseur has its advantages. I prefer this version of the reality.
16 pages 3 times a year might be less painful ;p
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. More characters bound like gammon!
Edited: Missed sentence

Reactions: HYBTGVFRCEWRRR
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes