Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
Violet will appear at the end of the chapter, I foresee a part 2 or even 3. If Carmilla arrives there will be a part 4 hahahahaha.

Things I want in the future of sleepygimp
- Carmilla having sex with Freddy in his dungeon.
- Country girl breaking free and capturing Violet.
- Nancy finding out everything, having access to all the films made of her being abused.
- Pam being bought by a cruel woman.
- Freddy's mother
- Nancy's aunt taking advantage of Nancy
- Break a thief
Good luck....

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I think why I've figured out why I really dislike the current storyline.

Having Nancy lose to various dominatrices worked (most of the time) because Nancy could always bounce back and try again.

The "To ____ a Thief" storyline, though, had Trixie lose all of her protections except *maybe* that blackmail flashdrive, and even if she somehow escapes that won't make all her enemies forget who she is.

So even in the best case scenario, the Black Fox persona is dead. Unless SleepyGimp decides everyone gets mind-washed and the computer data gets erased, I suppose, but that'd be even worse story-wise.

And pretty much all info indicates that the best case scenario won't happen.

So Trixie will from now be a broken husk of her former self, and the author is dragging this out over months and months.

And the same thing is happening with Family Value, where Evelyn is steadily breaking her nephew and has started breaking her long-term partner-in-crime.

So yeah, in however many months when that storyline is over, most of the characters will be either broken husks or at minimum made to be more in line with what Evelyn wants, with Evelyn as the mostly-undisputed decider.

All of this make every character involved dreadfully boring, IMO. Because most will only be able to dance to Evelyn's tunes outside of maybe a token attempt at resisting, and without anything to challenge her or to be afraid of, Evelyn loses anything that could make her interesting.
Within the framework of a delusional theory.
Imagine for a minute that all the events of "to ***** a Thief", as a result, will be Evelyn's bad trip because of the amount of chemical cupid that she took (and apparently will take more) in the events of Family Values?

But in general, yes, I agree.
When a certain fleur of innocence disappeared from the story, (a hot aunt seduces an inexperienced nephew. A couple of rich women drug victims for sexual pleasures without consequences.) and everything turned into the unpunished cruelty of two bitches who went away from the lack of at least some control.
And then it also turned out that there could be no control, due to the fact that the very "Aunt Carmilla" who was supposed to bring her niece to her senses, is just running all this cruelty. Has reading become much more boring? Is it more monotonous?
The characters are no longer enticing. And by the way, anyway, that Evelyn, that Violet even stopped sexually arousing me, the fleur of a hot aunt disappeared from Evelyn, only a bad creature remained, and Violet looks more like a female mantis that will bite off your head.
And all the other characters are increasingly shown to be weak-willed, incapable of anything, a background for the tricks of the "Bitch Tandem".
Even now, I absolutely do not believe that Nancy will be able to help Trixie in any way.
Nancy's psyche is too broken.
Too deep under the control of the "Bitch Tandem"

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Within the framework of a delusional theory.
Imagine for a minute that all the events of "to ***** a Thief", as a result, will be Evelyn's bad trip because of the amount of chemical cupid that she took (and apparently will take more) in the events of Family Values?

But in general, yes, I agree.
When a certain fleur of innocence disappeared from the story, (a hot aunt seduces an inexperienced nephew. A couple of rich women drug victims for sexual pleasures without consequences.) and everything turned into the unpunished cruelty of two bitches who went away from the lack of at least some control.
And then it also turned out that there could be no control, due to the fact that the very "Aunt Carmilla" who was supposed to bring her niece to her senses, is just running all this cruelty. Has reading become much more boring? Is it more monotonous?
The characters are no longer enticing. And by the way, anyway, that Evelyn, that Violet even stopped sexually arousing me, the fleur of a hot aunt disappeared from Evelyn, only a bad creature remained, and Violet looks more like a female mantis that will bite off your head.
And all the other characters are increasingly shown to be weak-willed, incapable of anything, a background for the tricks of the "Bitch Tandem".
Even now, I absolutely do not believe that Nancy will be able to help Trixie in any way.
Nancy's psyche is too broken.
Too deep under the control of the "Bitch Tandem"
I think the crucial though is lost/lack of "innocence". This is of course special type of "innocence": lesbians, rapes, drugs, etc. That's why I used quotation marks. ;)
As I have written above several times author knows how to make money on his stories so maybe subscribers request more "meat"? We are not paying so we have no right to vote, ; (
I think someone written about subscribers requests. So it's possible "innocence" will have to disappear, I hope only for some time. There are real sick comics around and I hope SG won't join that team.
Today is Friday, so...
--
Free Trixie
Happy booze

NoRefund

Dec 14, 2022
Can anybody with an account tell me how far ’slumber party’ has got? Is it still set up or have Trixie and the other girl started on Nancy (finally!)?

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
I think why I've figured out why I really dislike the current storyline.
Having Nancy lose to various dominatrices worked (most of the time) because Nancy could always bounce back and try again.
The "To ____ a Thief" storyline, though, had Trixie lose all of her protections except *maybe* that blackmail flashdrive, and even if she somehow escapes that won't make all her enemies forget who she is. So even in the best case scenario, the Black Fox persona is dead.
So Trixie will from now be a broken husk of her former self, and the author is dragging this out over months and months.

And the same thing is happening with Family Value, where Evelyn is steadily breaking her nephew and has started breaking her long-term partner-in-crime.

So yeah, in however many months when that storyline is over, most of the characters will be either broken husks or at minimum made to be more in line with what Evelyn wants, with Evelyn as the mostly-undisputed decider.
All of this make every character involved dreadfully boring, IMO. Because most will only be able to dance to Evelyn's tunes outside of maybe a token attempt at resisting, and without anything to challenge her or to be afraid of, Evelyn loses anything that could make her interesting.
Interesting comment, UnoriginalPoster. ;)
Indeed, in every drama there must be a protagonist and his nemesis, to generate the conflict that carry on the plot. But here there's a high risk to remain without any real nemesis, with the plot that could slip into a dead end.
I hope SG is aware of this risk, and will not allow to let the Bitch-tandem act freely without any opposition. :unsure:

For many years author managed to balance between Evelyn omnipotency and resistance against it.
It's exactly what I wrote above: no antagonists = no drama.
Now that the character of the Black Fox is burned (or at least is burned as we knew her before), Sleepy has to find a new element to counter the absolute omnipotence of Evelyn.

Beside, we have to considere that in the majority of bondage comics the villain (the dominator, the creep or the maniac) wins almost each times. The "unhappy ending" is canonic in this kind of stories.
But this is not an ordinary bondage comic, it's a micro-universe with its own internal rules and with multiple plots in constant evolution - and maybe that's why we find it so fascinating.
So, sometime a defeat of the villain (also just momentary, as in Nancy's day off) could be healthy for the saga. ;)

When a certain fleur of innocence disappeared from the story, and everything turned into the unpunished cruelty of two bitches who went away from the lack of at least some control.
And all the other characters are increasingly shown to be weak-willed, incapable of anything, a background for the tricks of the "Bitch Tandem". [...]
Has reading become much more boring? Is it more monotonous?
Same answer as above. SG has to face the serious risk that, without some "enemy" which ruin the plans of the Bitch-tandem, the saga will just became a series of episodes showing unchallenged and unpunished domination. Not "boring", but monotonous - as you wrote.
Trixie was a good antagonist of the BT, until recently...but now, her role as nemesis seems irreversibly lost. :(

Willing to bet Sleepygimp is going to drag this "To break a Thief" storyline til next year at the earliest.
I'm not going to lie, I don't like writers or artists to drag the story where there no point to end.
Ciao, Lastsparta. ;)
In general I agree with you, however there are other implications we have to consider.
Apart the self-contained episodes (the "standalones", such as Roofie Colada or White Phantom), Sleepy cannot close definitively the storylines he has opened, otherwise his readers would have no reason to follow the next parts of the saga. He know he must keep a sort of constant "anxiety" towards what is yet to come. So, he carry on very slowly the development of the main plots (Country Girl, Trixie, Freddie, Carmilla...) and adds continually new details and characters when it seems that a plot is nearly to reach its end.
This strategy might be annoying for us, maybe...but it's correct from the point of view of editorial management. :rolleyes:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Hello!
We all agree with each other. In one word boring. ;)
There is one thing which grinves my mind:
Why no one, except - Nafany - wants to participate in pools?
Discussions are good, but if we all agree, than it is not a discussion it is the mutual adoration circle.
Let's not agree on something:
Best scenario, Freddie falls in love with pink haired thief. Kicks the Evelyn out. Put Miss Park'się headset on Evelyn, she becames their janitor. And they live happily ever after. From time to time they fuck Violet, and aunt Carmilla becames a lovely grandma which takes care on their children.
Do you agree?

--
Free Trixie
Make love not pain

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Can’t help but think the best possible rival and antagonist for Evelyn is Violet. They’re both clearly vile, and it seems inevitable that their relationship can only last so long before they turn on each other. We’ve maybe even already seen some cracks forming. And while Evi seems like the brains of the opperation, Violet is formidable in her own right, and arguable even more frightening. I’m not willing to rule her out as a serious threat to Evi.
Very good point.
I can't imagine that plot, but your observation (?) is very fresh. Why I can't meet that kind of people in real live. Poor me ;) If aunt Carmilla will become a involuntary plant, then maybe dynamics of the relations might change... who knows.
Thank you for your interesting opinion. I will have another thing to think about ;)
So...
--
Free Trixie
Oink

Reactions: Poople42

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Can anybody with an account tell me how far ’slumber party’ has got? Is it still set up or have Trixie and the other girl started on Nancy (finally!)?
It is still unknown.
The person who caused the last leak seems to have already been banned. (however, for some reason this data was from a user with a different nickname)

Best scenario, Freddie falls in love with pink haired thief. Kicks the Evelyn out. Put Miss Park'się headset on Evelyn, she becames their janitor. And they live happily ever after. From time to time they fuck Violet, and aunt Carmilla becames a lovely grandma which takes care on their children.
Do you agree?
Well, it's still that sugary! This will lead to the same result: insane boredom.
Although I had an idea before:
But she broke down about the extremely short period of time between the events of part 1 of "Family Values" and "to Catch a Thief" ~ just over 3 weeks.
And the idea was like this:
Since Evelina is a college professor, there is a high probability that Freddie had to transfer (temporarily) to the same college where Nancy and Trixie study. (Karmilla's conditions in Part 1 of family values: that Evelyn should be in control of Freddie's schoolwork)
Already in college, Freddie would have met Trixie, and would have become an unwitting decoy for Evelyn's "cow udder", first leaking information, and later perhaps even helping to work against the "Bitch Tandem"...
But this theory had to be completely abandoned, so I already said between events Very little time has passed.
And it would be interesting to see the "detective tandem" of Nancy, Freddie and Trixie.

Can’t help but think the best possible rival and antagonist for Evelyn is Violet. They’re both clearly vile, and it seems inevitable that their relationship can only last so long before they turn on each other. We’ve maybe even already seen some cracks forming. And while Evi seems like the brains of the opperation, Violet is formidable in her own right, and arguable even more frightening. I’m not willing to rule her out as a serious threat to Evi.
You know, this is a good theory! I didn't even think in that direction.
It will be something to think about...

Last edited:

mandira100

Dec 21, 2023
We have seen so many Knock outs in Sleepygimp comics. Most of them are by chloroform. Here are some knockouts in sleepy comics where chloroform has not been used.

Picture 1 to 3 are Head KO

Picture 4 is Sleeper hold

Picture 5 to 10 are sleepy dart by blow pipe or dart gun

Picture 11 to 14 are injection

Picture 15 is sleeping gas

Picture 16 to18 are drugged drink

Can anyone give some other instances other than chloroform ?

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
We have seen so many Knock outs in Sleepygimp comics. Most of them are by chloroform. Here are some knockouts in sleepy comics where chloroform has not been used.

Picture 1 to 3 are Head KO

Picture 4 is Sleeper hold

Picture 5 to 10 are sleepy dart by blow pipe or dart gun

Picture 11 to 14 are injection

Picture 15 is sleeping gas

Picture 16 to18 are drugged drink

Can anyone give some other instances other than chloroform ?
Hypnosis:
Subliminal_Messages_028.jpg 4.jpg A_kind_of_magic_011.jpg 005.jpg

Plastic bag:
Valentines_Surprise_002.jpg 26.jpg Valentine_Selfies_002.jpg Pam -5.jpg 06.jpg

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Last edited:

dehnus

Oct 26, 2023
While I still like the art style, and want to know what happens next.

I do miss the old more whimsical stuff, sure it was not that "funny", I guess... but a bunch of idiot super heroes and villains running around town with a not so smart detective after them, was just... funny in my mind for some odd reason.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Mandrake have forgotten to add one more way of deprive victim of consciousness:
Orgasm! Vide September pool winner. How we manage to omit it? Shame on us!

dehnus I also like the good old days when super heroines failed miserably. There was a short story about huge breasts suoerheroine in the museum. I prefer current wa, but the old pictures were... funny.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Gh0sTG0

Sep 20, 2024
Hey guys. Some small technikal question. I'm new and can't understand:
Like something new was published by author and first post is updated with that.
Way to know about that? And about what exactly was added?

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Hey guys. Some small technikal question. I'm new and can't understand:
Like something new was published by author and first post is updated with that.
Way to know about that? And about what exactly was added?
The administration adds only completed works to 1 page.
Therefore, all works that are currently not completed by the author will not be able to be downloaded on page 1. They are not there.
And so, you can look at page 69.
That's where the last leak occurred.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes