Featuring not too shabby animations and pretty solid posters​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-06
Animator: Slendistry - - - - -
Censorship: None
Format: MP4, WEBM, JPG, PNG
Length: 1-50 second loops
Resolution: 1080p
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
How to extract 7.zip volumes
DOWNLOAD
Animations all-in-one: - - - -
Animations Part 1: - - - -
Animations Part 2: - - - -
Posters: - - - -

ivyRachelEditWM.jpg lizTrioNudeWMCropped.jpg nudeEditWM.jpg pose4altEditWM.jpg 331568 - 3D Metroid Samus_Aran Slendistry Source_Filmmaker.jpg Alice poseBLarge.jpg Capture.jpg Capture3.jpg Capture6.jpg noHelmet4kWM.jpg thumb (2).jpg thumb (3).jpg thumb (4).jpg thumb (6).jpg thumb (8).jpg thumb (9).jpg Gwyneverea.jpg Capture1.jpg Capture4.jpg

Last edited:

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for uploading these. Surely his posters cannot be so good to get extra emphasis in the desc......HOLY MOTHER OF BEAUTY.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Please read, VERY CAREFULLY, "How to extract 7-zip volumes" on the main thread. You may have extracted it wrong. If that is not the issue, then I need to investigate.
The archive is working. Both the links are correctly uploaded and not a single video is corrupt. You don't need to investigate. Thanks for uploading.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Could we please get reuploads to non-cancerous upload sites?
Up2Share is a non-cancerous site. You don't get any advertisements and the speed is also not throttled. It's considered to be better than MEGA for a lot of users so I don't know what you are asking for.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Please read, VERY CAREFULLY, "How to extract 7-zip volumes" on the main thread. You may have extracted it wrong. If that is not the issue, then I need to investigate.
Yup. Followed the steps exactly. Read it slowly and a few times to be sure.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The archive is working. Both the links are correctly uploaded and not a single video is corrupt. You don't need to investigate. Thanks for uploading.
Well that sucks. No idea what I'm doing wrong. I followed the steps precisely.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Well that sucks. No idea what I'm doing wrong. I followed the steps precisely.
Try downloading again. "unexpected end of data" means that your download got cancelled before 100% and the already downloaded file was passed off as "Completed download" which as you can see is corrupted. It's working like a glove for me and I didn't get any errors while using 7z to extract.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Some of these videos are too big for being the quality and length it is.

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Part 2 is broken
The vid ones seem to be broken for me too =(
I'm going to add all-in-one downloads for the "Videos" section since people keep getting downloaded errors and such. If you cannot wait for the all-in-one to be uploaded, please make do downloading from one of the other hosts as AmanRocky mentioned files potentially being corrupted during download. Also which hosts did you download from that gave errors?

Some of these videos are too big for being the quality and length it is.
They are the original uncompressed files in 1080p quality.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I downloaded from up2share a few different times with the same result. Then again with the MEGA links that chia_TW provided. Same result, but I noticed that they were different file sizes this time. I've actually been downloading a ton of stuff from here for the past couple of days and I haven't had issues outside of this, which sucks for me, because I like Slendistry's work lol. I'll wait and try the all-in-one thing and hope to have better luck.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I just tried the all-in-one Animations download and it worked. Thank you for doing that =)

I'm still unsure what the problem was. I've downloaded and unpacked those other files types before without too many issues. But, hey, I got'em in the end. Thanks again.

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Updated thread with (hopefully) fixed links for the animation parts. Let's see if those links break or not. Specify which host you downloaded from if the downloaded file doesn't work.

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Animations all-in-one:
MEGA (Works if not limit)
RACATY (VIRUS INFECTED, why is this site still used?)
UP2SHARE (Works brilliantly)
LETSUPLOAD (Link dead)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote