4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
So... I am stuck on 1st cycle , problem with founding second item and triggering event with last person (Elena) , hope for some tips :D 1648333460046.png

Last edited:

drcstack

Jul 9, 2020
What gave him the dumb idea to make the protagonist a male over the traditional female that we all know and come to see and want? Don't he know that he's ruining the franchise by making the mc a male when the two coexisting IPs that's in the game are games built and made for female MCs. Wtf is he thinking!?? I don't want to see a guy fuck a horse or lick smegma. Someone tell him to changes the sex of the mc or make it a futa like Eri. It's not too late at ver 0.1.

johnmoh

Aug 7, 2020
So... I am stuck on 1st cycle , problem with founding second item and triggering event with last person (Elena) , hope for some tips :D View attachment 1724413
A little hint: first get the clay in the morning, in the afternoon go to the art classroom on the second floor and interact with the table (be sure to be in front of the desk) then go back in the after school period. I think you don't need the pipe to trigger that scene.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Still too early to tell, not enough content. I hope that girl actually gets fucked by the tapir.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
TheBlueKnight well i search using blue axolotl keyword so yeah.
damn its v0.1, gonna wait for more!

guys recommend me where should i play blue axolotl game first now, i keep skipping their game for some reason

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
ok doing the clay part I get clay, move to noon, do the thing.. then my researcher comes gets me and the game locks up with me out side main school doors afterschoool. any help?
tried twice from two different saves
the exact same problem is happening to me, the game keeps locking up after the clay scene

Assassin386

Oct 3, 2021
Don't know if you are still looking for it, but i had the same confusion. The trick is that all the doors aren't visible as doors because of perspective. Places where the straight line of the walls is broken are also doors.

Once you enter the main building and reach Momoko, go to the extreme right hand side wall. The first door on that wall is the principal's.
THANK U I JUST DOWNLOADED THIS AS WAS HAVING ISSUES!

Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
So... I am stuck on 1st cycle , problem with founding second item and triggering event with last person (Elena) , hope for some tips :D View attachment 1724413
its quite simple in the morning go to the taps near the basketball building where the old man is washing his face next to the taps you will see something black interact with it and the old guy tells you its clay and then go to the art club DO NOT SKIP THE TIME you will make something incredible out of clay and there you have it that's all

chiyo abnner 3.png Banner_Tsubaki.png

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Amazing, justt amazing. His best game as it seems. I really really love how smooth dialogues are. Love the many characters and the plot, something bigger then "two sisters fuck everything at the farm house". Cant wait for future updates

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Guys is there any way to talk with author? Not here, right?
PS. Male protagonist is amazing idea, that adds depth and mystery to the story and also creates the said story instead of just being a scene simulator

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
Guys is there any way to talk with author? Not here, right?
PS. Male protagonist is amazing idea, that adds depth and mystery to the story and also creates the said story instead of just being a scene simulator

he also has an account on this website but he also has a public and subscriber discord you can join through his website

Reactions: Curelt
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes