4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zeroteck00

Apr 25, 2018
nice game with some more "extreme" feitishes, a little annoying to find the npc´s or items but i like the idea and concept of the game and the scenes that are already in the game are quite nice. its still in the beginning and quite short so i cant wait to see more uptdates to it in the future.

Reactions: Curelt

drewefg

Feb 27, 2021
just finished the 1st cycle. i still like the idea. i also like how there are several re-occurring characters. i'm waiting to see what else the developer can include. i do think that the tutorial for the watch goes on too long though but i have no incentive to use it when i could just re-load game. also i think a 'quest tracker' or 'to do' list would be helpful to keep track of the progress for unlocking the H scenes or telling the user how far they are to unlocking the H scene for that day. there's also a bug where if you activate the pottery scene just before the 'after school' cycle when at the door the MC's back is facing the player and you can't move. at all. had to reload the game to get past it. looking forward to the next patch though

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
just finished the 1st cycle. i still like the idea. i also like how there are several re-occurring characters. i'm waiting to see what else the developer can include. i do think that the tutorial for the watch goes on too long though but i have no incentive to use it when i could just re-load game. also i think a 'quest tracker' or 'to do' list would be helpful to keep track of the progress for unlocking the H scenes or telling the user how far they are to unlocking the H scene for that day. there's also a bug where if you activate the pottery scene just before the 'after school' cycle when at the door the MC's back is facing the player and you can't move. at all. had to reload the game to get past it. looking forward to the next patch though
I'd have to disagree about the watch, I like the idea. It was easy to get locked out of content in the previous games if you didn't have a walkthrough. Even with a walkthrough I still ended up missing a scene every now and then. I'd say have it warn you and give you the option of repeating the day if you don't have all scenes (with maybe a worse ending the less found?) but if that's not a choice I'd rather have this.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
hmm so i like the art, the engine, the story but damn the sandbox thing is not very intuitive. i already started for the fifth time the day and i still cant find the last 2 scenes. :(

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
hmm so i like the art, the engine, the story but damn the sandbox thing is not very intuitive. i already started for the fifth time the day and i still cant find the last 2 scenes. :(
Due to time issues Ark couldn't give the 2nd event item the sparkle that makes it easier to find which i think is the main problem that everyones having. But since hes aware of the issue and that thing isn't working as intended i guess future updates will have an easier time with scene unlocking.

Btw i wrote a guide and also gave a 100% save on an earlier page

Reactions: F9Zoney

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Does someone know how many scenes are in the gallery? Is there a 2nd cycle or not yet? (thats all i have for now) Capture d’écran 2022-03-18 193807.png

JotaroKaneki

Nov 18, 2021
Even though I like the art and kinks of the game, the navigation system is quite poor. I can't enjoy it for the gameplay.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes