4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

kobrakay

Jul 17, 2018
anyone else get this bug that after the water sport scene controls freze and i can only pres escape ?

Feb 29, 2020
perhaps i'm just not as good as solving the soup cans as i thought i was, but i'm struggling to advance yuki's chain on day 2
nothing i've interacted with seems to lead into orchestrating the delay i'm apparently trying to create

Reactions: omglolguy32

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
the game is great but the way of progressing is fucking abysmal, even the original game was not that dumb and hard to play, and it only getting worse with every update

Reactions: blarg0192

hmi225

Sep 20, 2018
perhaps i'm just not as good as solving the soup cans as i thought i was, but i'm struggling to advance yuki's chain on day 2
nothing i've interacted with seems to lead into orchestrating the delay i'm apparently trying to create
If you're talking about the scene in the lunch room with Tambara and her dog you can go the Horse in the top left of the map in the morning after you've started her event you should be able to interact with the thing that holds the food. After you did that you can talk to her inside the school to delay her. Then you can just go to the lunch room in the afternoon to get the scene.

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
so i ran into a strange bug, walked up the stairs to the second floor of the school, then some dialoge about eggs hatching showed up and was outside the school, unable to move. Had to change save file from a .rmmzsave to just a .save so i could upload it.

Reactions: Makaronches

louigy

Aug 7, 2017
so i ran into a strange bug, walked up the stairs to the second floor of the school, then some dialoge about eggs hatching showed up and was outside the school, unable to move. Had to change save file from a .rmmzsave to just a .save so i could upload it.
impossible to dl

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes