4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
If you're talking about the scene in the lunch room with Tambara and her dog you can go the Horse in the top left of the map in the morning after you've started her event you should be able to interact with the thing that holds the food. After you did that you can talk to her inside the school to delay her. Then you can just go to the lunch room in the afternoon to get the scene.
Somehow that isn't working for me. I discovered the start of the scene in the cafeteria, the next day, in the morning remove the food from the trough of Sylvester. But then I can't do anything. I cannot talk to her to delay her. When I talk to Yuki inside the school afterwards she just gives some random dialogue about her grades. When I skip to the afternoon she's sitting at the table in the cafeteria eating her food. There must be something i'm missing right?

I have gotten the scene with Lani, Hitoshi and the MC, the scene with Paige and Cristina and the scene with Akane & Dogmeat. So aside from the Yuki scene Tambara's food scene that I can't seem to trigger, i'm still missing another, and have no clue what it is. My watch only says Tambara and Yuki are ones left to unlock scenes with.

Any help would be much appreciated, sometimes I find this game confusing.

Reactions: nappathebest220510

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Somehow that isn't working for me. I discovered the start of the scene in the cafeteria, the next day, in the morning remove the food from the trough of Sylvester. But then I can't do anything. I cannot talk to her to delay her. When I talk to Yuki inside the school afterwards she just gives some random dialogue about her grades. When I skip to the afternoon she's sitting at the table in the cafeteria eating her food. There must be something i'm missing right?

I have gotten the scene with Lani, Hitoshi and the MC, the scene with Paige and Cristina and the scene with Akane & Dogmeat. So aside from the Yuki scene Tambara's food scene that I can't seem to trigger, i'm still missing another, and have no clue what it is. My watch only says Tambara and Yuki are ones left to unlock scenes with.

Any help would be much appreciated, sometimes I find this game confusing.
The final scene is with Eri and a snake, and I believe it will Auto trigger after you have completed all the other scenes.

Reactions: omglolguy32

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Such fantastic art, but the animal stuff though :(
Oh well, everyone should have a game, it's about time the Beasties get a game :D

Hokusai502

Jul 14, 2018
Can't seem to get the Akane and Dog scene to trigger, I've got the three items but when I talk to the dog, things are still not ready? Have I missed a step somewhere?

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Can't seem to get the Akane and Dog scene to trigger, I've got the three items but when I talk to the dog, things are still not ready? Have I missed a step somewhere?
I can't think of anything but make sure it's After School and maybe that you talked to Tambara in the morning?

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
"Male protagonist"

If it makes you feel any better, the whole plot of the game is getting the girls corrupted, the MC has only been in two scenes that we're pretty vanilla (compared to the norm for this game)

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
If it makes you feel any better, the whole plot of the game is getting the girls corrupted, the MC has only been in two scenes that we're pretty vanilla (compared to the norm for this game)
What about all together? I'm interested in the game as I've played some of the others but it's hard for me to get into RPGM games. Does this have a lot of content involving the MC or is it more of a voyeurism sim?

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
v0.2 all scenes unlocked cheated save file, the game throws you to the title screen if you replay the last scene on cycle 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

will write a guide and post a legit save once I have more time~

if you want mega immersion i added a fake yuki to the left of the MC's starting position on that save 19 where you can input a new name, should work and not break anything but ya'll should still backup your data folder

Last edited:

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
What about all together? I'm interested in the game as I've played some of the others but it's hard for me to get into RPGM games. Does this have a lot of content involving the MC or is it more of a voyeurism sim?
There's not all too much content yet, but out of 10-15 scenes, the MC directly participates in 2 I think. Already forgot, but 2-3 scenes seems right. So it's more of a voyeurism sim, with the MC directly influencing and creating the scenarios the girls find themselves in, and corrupting them.

The MC also does somewhat say himself that he doesn't like taking a direct approach to corrupting the girls(fucking them himself) as much as he likes making scenarios that lead to it, whether it be the girls getting together with another guy or fucking some animals. Though that doesn't entirely stop him from dicking down girls.

Also sorry if it's spoilers, but it's pretty early knowledge, like in the intro 'chapter.'

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes