4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
I'm kinda tired of those two heroins. They are already depraved, and all of this is the same circle of events. It would be nice to see something like the first game.

spiderfan

May 7, 2017
How to play this game? I'm already stuck at the intro. The principal keeps telling me to talk to all the students but I talked already to every one several times. No clues, no hints, no questlog, nothing

Firedrug13

Dec 20, 2020
Guide for intro and 1st cycle is in the thread, search for guide.
Guide for the 2nd Cycle, starting the morning:
1. Sports campus, right room, talk to old man.
2. Dormitory (north east building) go to room in front and a bit rigth of you, key is there.
3. Then go on the second floor, find cristina room (previous to last room on the floor)
4. Talk with the girl with the dog outside (she spawns right in front of main campus)
5. Back to the dormitory, go to refectory, kitchen, take shiny thing.
6. To the main building, first door to left is toilet, go there and talk with Paige.
7. Second floor, to the laboratory (where Ayame scene happened), talk with both girls.
8. Skip time to noon.
9. Go to refectory, talk with boy and yuki (if not sure, who they are - talk with everyone).
10. Go to Cristina bedroom again,search under bed on the right.
11. Talk with Cristina (she's outside on the left of main campus).
12. Skip time to after school.
13. Go to library (main campus, first floor), talk with Paige.
14. Go to dog outside, talk. Time will skip to the morning.
15. Go to horse, take hay from feeder.
16. Talk with Yuki (on the right side of your class)
17. Skip time to noon.
18. Back to refectory, talk with Tambara (girl with the dog).
19. Skip time two times, the last scene appears.

P.S. Don't forget to save before the last time skip
P.P.S. Save is in this post:
For last scene end the day

Last edited:

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think I'm plain stupid cause I can't find out how to unlock these 2 scenes at the 1st cycle:
1661836526448.png
I believe it's the same with the guy above.
Any tips?

Firedrug13

Dec 20, 2020
Don't know what to do at this point
View attachment 2012712
I think I'm plain stupid cause I can't find out how to unlock these 2 scenes at the 1st cycle:
View attachment 2013888
I believe it's the same with the guy above.
Any tips?
Yes, the same, as I remember.
I'm not 100% sure, because played long time ago, but you need in the morning go into the shed on north, then there take a pipe, then go to the sports campus, to the left door and destroy shower with a pipe, after that talk with anaelle next to the swimming pool. After that, skip time and find yuki in the main campus. Hope that should do.
Last scene in cycle always triggers automatically after ending the day with all scenes found.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

taithetula

Nov 13, 2021
Guide for intro and 1st cycle is in the thread, search for guide.
Guide for the 2nd Cycle, starting the morning:
1. Sports campus, right room, talk to old man.
2. Dormitory (north east building) go to room in front and a bit rigth of you, key is there.
3. Then go on the second floor, find cristina room (previous to last room on the floor)
4. Talk with the girl with the dog outside (she spawns right in front of main campus)
5. Back to the dormitory, go to refectory, kitchen, take shiny thing.
6. To the main building, first door to left is toilet, go there and talk with Paige.
7. Second floor, to the laboratory (where Ayame scene happened), talk with both girls.
8. Skip time to noon.
9. Go to refectory, talk with boy and yuki (if not sure, who they are - talk with everyone).
9. Go to Cristina bedroom again,search under bed on the right.
10. Talk with Cristina (she's outside on the left of main campus).
11. Skip time to after school.
12. Go to library (main campus, first floor), talk with Paige.
13. Go to dog outside, talk. Time will skip to the morning.
14. Go to horse, take hay from feeder.
15. Talk with Yuki (on the right side of your class)
16. Skip time to noon.
17. Back to refectory, talk with Tambara (girl with the dog).
18. Skip time two times, the last scene appears.

P.S. Don't forget to save before the last time skip
P.P.S Save is in this post:
i didnt found paige in library after school time :v, she is running near the gymnasyum

Firedrug13

Dec 20, 2020
i didnt found paige in library after school time :v, she is running near the gymnasyum
She's running near gymnasium only if you didn't activate the quest, which are 3 -> 6 -> 8 -> 9 (I found out, that list has 2 9s, so it's cristina 9) -> 10
After these actions, scene will be available (and they all should happen at the same cycle) with Paige at library. Running Paige doesn't do anything, so it's kinda flag of failed quest.

Reactions: taithetula
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes