4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
how can i trigger the screen of tambara and yuki.
and the middle item of the line, what is it? and where to find it
does anyone know ???
EDIT1 following mercamokitty advice i get the hay but then get stuck like omglolguy32 did
EDIT2 applying the patch fixed it (duh)

Last edited:

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
any help with the second cycle? i got the lani and hitoshi scene and akane + dog scene. But i cant find the stuff beside the book for the other scenes. Help?

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
So my guess for cycle 2 is like:
Morning:
1. talk to paige inside bathroom
2. talk to lani right outside the lab
3. talk to bunichi inside ginasium and find the key
3.1 talk to tambara on the outside
3.2 get dog food at the refectory
3.3 get wet panties from karen
4. On the dorms, second floor, entre cristina's room

Noon:
4. talk to hitoshi at the refectory
5. talk to yuki, same place
6. Go to cristina's room an check her bed
6.1 go outside and talk to her

Afternoon:
7. talk to paige at the library
8. talk to dog

Morning:
9. remove the hay from the horse
10. talk to yuki inside school

Noon:
11. talk to tambara

Then finnish the day to get the final scene

Firedrug13

Dec 20, 2020
Where are the key and doujin magazine located?
For the doujin magazine you need at morning go to cristina's room at second floor in school hostel (north east building), after talking with cristina, come there again at noon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the key, at morning (as I remember, maybe other time) go to sports campus and there to the room on right, where you find old man, then go to school hostel again, and find his room on the first floor.

Last edited:

VIHooligan

Feb 19, 2018
v0.2 all scenes unlocked cheated save file, the game throws you to the title screen if you replay the last scene on cycle 2

will write a guide and post a legit save once I have more time~

if you want mega immersion i added a fake yuki to the left of the MC's starting position on that save 19 where you can input a new name, should work and not break anything but ya'll should still backup your data folder
Erm I have no idea why but the save isn't showing up in game for whatever reason. Could anyone explain for this fool(Myself) please?

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1542809

Overview:
You accepted a new teaching job.

Notice:
Scat can be turned off

Thread Updated: 2022-08-25
Release Date: 2022-08-25
Developer: Ark Thompson -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

Patches:

Extra: CG

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2003784 View attachment 1542233 View attachment 2003785 View attachment 1542236 View attachment 1542245 View attachment 1542264 View attachment 1542238 View attachment 2003786 View attachment 1542239 View attachment 1542240 View attachment 1542243 View attachment 2003783 View attachment 2003787
Its missing Futa tag

Reactions: darlic

Wyrdii

Oct 13, 2017
Erm I have no idea why but the save isn't showing up in game for whatever reason. Could anyone explain for this fool(Myself) please?
for some reason you already need to have a save in that spot and then you have to overwrite it with mine or it just won't show up in the list, it usually isn't a problem if it's save 1 or save 2 since people usually have saves in those spots but I didn't want anyone to accidentally overwrite their save so I made it 19 and noone ever saves that far lol

Reactions: fsdfgsdgg3

VIHooligan

Feb 19, 2018
for some reason you already need to have a save in that spot and then you have to overwrite it with mine or it just won't show up in the list, it usually isn't a problem if it's save 1 or save 2 since people usually have saves in those spots but I didn't want anyone to accidentally overwrite their save so I made it 19 and noone ever saves that far lol
ohhhh ok that makes sense haha sorry if that was a stupid question and thank you for your answer. Cheers.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
There's not all too much content yet, but out of 10-15 scenes, the MC directly participates in 2 I think. Already forgot, but 2-3 scenes seems right. So it's more of a voyeurism sim, with the MC directly influencing and creating the scenarios the girls find themselves in, and corrupting them.

The MC also does somewhat say himself that he doesn't like taking a direct approach to corrupting the girls(fucking them himself) as much as he likes making scenarios that lead to it, whether it be the girls getting together with another guy or fucking some animals. Though that doesn't entirely stop him from dicking down girls.

Also sorry if it's spoilers, but it's pretty early knowledge, like in the intro 'chapter.'
Meh, that totally voids any interest I had in this game. Shame too, it's almost impossible to find a game with bestiality and/or scat in it, that isn't ruined (personal preference) by some other element of the game, whether through the engine (RPMG) the game style (Sandbox) or simply the other content (femdom, NTR/sharing).

Thanks for the info though. it saves me some time.

Last edited:

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Meh, that totally voids any interest I had in this game. Shame too, it's almost impossible to find a game with bestiality and/or scat in it, that isn't ruined by some other element of the game, whether through the engine (RPMG) the game style (Sandbox) or simply the other content (femdom, NTR/sharing).

Thanks for the info though. it saves me some time.
Honestly, if you have 2-3 hours of spare time, you might as well just play the game and form your own opinion on it. As you said, there's very few games with bestiality and/or scat, so you might as well give this the benefit of the doubt and try it.

Tho if sharing/NTR is a total turn off for you, then yeah don't play it. The fact that you need to get every scene to progress doesn't help. Even if the girls aren't necessarily 'yours' to begin with, the theme of this game is corruption through any means possible, even if it means using other guys.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Honestly, if you have 2-3 hours of spare time, you might as well just play the game and form your own opinion on it. As you said, there's very few games with bestiality and/or scat, so you might as well give this the benefit of the doubt and try it.

Tho if sharing/NTR is a total turn off for you, then yeah don't play it. The fact that you need to get every scene to progress doesn't help. Even if the girls aren't necessarily 'yours' to begin with, the theme of this game is corruption through any means possible, even if it means using other guys.
I have the time to spare, just no interest in voyeur content or sharing. It just doesn't do anything for me unfortunately. I've played the other Slice games and even as a female protag I found it off putting having to go through the scenes with actual men.

Reactions: DarkeReises
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes