4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I am new to this developer's games, is bestiality unavoidable?
Definitely a big NO here, bestiality is basically the whole main theme of this game serie

Hm, v0.1, so only have to wait 10 years until it's finished, if it will ever be finished.
Well, since it's ark thompson, and the guy already have I think 4 or 5 completed games, I'm rather confident this one will be too...

Edit : 6 completed games actually

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Definitely a big NO here, bestiality is basically the whole main theme of this game serie
Figured that might be the case. Shame though; I can around because of the creampie and lactation fetish tags, but beastiality is a big no for me. Also, the girl with the beetle in thepicture's pretty hot to me. :p

Well, have fun, everybody who enjoys this!

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm confused, looks like Yuki and Ayame in the picture but Reiko is also there a lot? Is it a prequel with her at school or is she just a naughty teacher?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
eh? why are they making a new game? instead of continuing the other one?
Last game got nuked off of patreon for loli, so they decided to make this one instead. The last ones on hold till they get enough funds. One of those, unless I reach X amount I cant create this anymore situations

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
When I read Ark Thompson my kinky senses tingle, immediately on my watch list. A tragedy that Slice of Venture 3 is on a hold because of Patreons prudery, but nothing new really. Rather it is surprising that they let him off the hook for so long.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Last game got nuked off of patreon for loli, so they decided to make this one instead. The last ones on hold till they get enough funds. One of those, unless I reach X amount I cant create this anymore situations
Not just because of loli, Patreon also forbids bestiality, incest, rape and many other stuff they see as too kinky. And a game like Slice of Venture that had all that...yeah.

Reactions: Howdo and Anarys

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I knew that part and I know that no games means no money but wouldnt it be best to save money for sov3?

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not just because of loli, Patreon also forbids bestiality, incest, rape and many other stuff they see as too kinky. And a game like Slice of Venture that had all that...yeah.
Dont know why you are trying to correct me. Ive been on this site long enough to know patreons rules. It quite literally got booted because someone didn't like the younger version of Yuki and reported it
I knew that part and I know that no games means no money but wouldnt it be best to save money for sov3?
Paraphrasing here: Something something, SOS (this) is cheaper, something something, Peaks (the artist) is expensive, something something, he hopes this will raise enough to hire him full time.

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I'm confused, looks like Yuki and Ayame in the picture but Reiko is also there a lot? Is it a prequel with her at school or is she just a naughty teacher?
Think it's a "side story" situation. Same characters (name + design + personality) but in a different setting.
Need confirmation about this though

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Im curious as the what role the MC is going to play. Since his job is to corrupt all of the students of the school, and hes a animal handler I wonder how much of a active role he will have. Will it be more of an observer cuck role, or will it be more hands on?

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes